Scottish Cup Semi Final v Inverness - Sat 13th April 12:15pm kick off

kila

portobellojambo1
6 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Is it not Jambo?

Think that is Swahili, which is the most common language used in Tanzania, although there are about 100 different languages used in the country (source - Wikipedia).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

4 hours ago, Paolo said:

There should still be a loyalty pony threshold, and not four per account.  

I get get the sentiment, it is Inverness, so bring families along, but at four per account, if 6,500 account holders bought four, around 7,000 or many with high loyalty points could end up with none. 

This may not happen, and those who want a ticket will probably get one.  It is a bit of a risk, though.   Hopefully it works out. 

It is interesting though, that we wil in effect be allowing those with no purchase history or account to get a ticket.  We rarely do this now.  

Horses for courses. We will get as many tickets as we want. If there was a huge demand, which won’t happen, they would just move the segregation round a bit.

Normal service will be resumed if we get to the final. It’ll be one per ST account then LPs.

King Of The Cat Cafe
2 hours ago, the general said:

If anyone knows of pubs open early doors then please DM me

Sandpiper Bar.

Glasgow Airport  ?

opens at 0400.

5 hours ago, Paolo said:

There should still be a loyalty pony threshold, and not four per account.  

I get get the sentiment, it is Inverness, so bring families along, but at four per account, if 6,500 account holders bought four, around 7,000 or many with high loyalty points could end up with none. 

This may not happen, and those who want a ticket will probably get one.  It is a bit of a risk, though.   Hopefully it works out. 

It is interesting though, that we wil in effect be allowing those with no purchase history or account to get a ticket.  We rarely do this now.  

I was going to rubbish you and say no chance of selling out.

However thinking back to Murrayfield the lax way that tickets were sold and encouraging non account holders along contributed to the poor behaviour of some of our support.

Mind you its not Celtic we are playing so most of the nut jobs won't be interested.

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I was going to rubbish you and say no chance of selling out.

However thinking back to Murrayfield the lax way that tickets were sold and encouraging non account holders along contributed to the poor behaviour of some of our support.

Mind you its not Celtic we are playing so most of the nut jobs won't be interested.

You still had to be on the data base to get tickets, I was in the shop and the staff were explaining to a tourist who wanted two, I offered to get them and get the points, he was added to it. So they should know who you buy the tickets for, if they’re doing their job properly.

portobellojambo1
11 hours ago, the general said:

If anyone knows of pubs open early doors then please DM me

There is a Wetherspoons not far from the ground which is open at 08:00, but I'm guessing you won't be able to purchase alcohol until 11:00 am. I know a few who are running their own buses through to the semi-final and are getting booked into clubs, but those clubs are having to explain to them that although they can let them in the clubs before 11:00 they cannot start selling alcohol until then. There may be pubs/clubs who have applied for licences to sell alcohol earlier than 11:00, but don't appear to be advertising it.

the general
56 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

There is a Wetherspoons not far from the ground which is open at 08:00, but I'm guessing you won't be able to purchase alcohol until 11:00 am. I know a few who are running their own buses through to the semi-final and are getting booked into clubs, but those clubs are having to explain to them that although they can let them in the clubs before 11:00 they cannot start selling alcohol until then. There may be pubs/clubs who have applied for licences to sell alcohol earlier than 11:00, but don't appear to be advertising it.

That's what I have been finding 

CavySlaveJambo

Disabled tickets are looking like they will be an issue including ambulant and carer/personal assistant. 

4 hours ago, the general said:

That's what I have been finding 

Sure you'll find a bar in Manchester that will open early enough to allow you to watch the game down there.

Anyone know when buying tickets online will it be a map of the stands and you pick your seat or will it just be sections and you get allocated seats?

GorgieRules22
10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Anyone know when buying tickets online will it be a map of the stands and you pick your seat or will it just be sections and you get allocated seats?

You should get the option to choose your own seats.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 18:21, Independence said:

Cant wait. Bring it on. A great day out in Glasgow with family/friends supporting MY team and singing myself hoarse. Come on the Hearts I'll give you all the support I can !!!!

this

21 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Is it not Jambo?

Swahili I think

5 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Any opinions for the best section if you want to stand for the full game?

North stand. Opposite main stand and everyone stands 

Only 8.5 hours until the ticket office opens ..... well done to those already outside forming an orderly queue!!!

john brownlee
5 hours ago, cookieboy said:

this

Swahili I think

Jambobibi is the correct way of saying it, first heard it in Mombasa in the 60's means good time girl.

E tickets burst? Must have sold out already due to the promise of scintillating football from Hearts.

2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Anyone else not got the semi showing on etickets?

Click on view all matches and it should be there, it isn't showing on the front page for me either.

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Map is ****ed its offering me lower South Stand  which is not what i want but it wont give me North.

Instead of map, use the sections thing.

image.png.e6c2dd5ec7f876b8b36bb26040e9e51c.png

Just now, Sarah O said:

No map and only offering south lower! No thanks.

I got offered all our sections - from the pick list.

loveofthegame
2 minutes ago, Texia said:

Click on view all matches and it should be there, it isn't showing on the front page for me either.

Sorted, thanks mate

North C3 no problem 

map didn’t work so just opened a seating plan for Hampden and kept putting in choices til I got a seat in the North

Happy Days

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

I got offered all our sections - from the pick list.

I would like D1 or C5. I select two tickets and say none available. What a load of shite!

4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I would like D1 or C5. I select two tickets and say none available. What a load of shite!

I had the same problem.

Try changing your payment from P£30 to C£30 or D£30

Stuart Lyon

Seating map wouldn't come up online so I asked it to find seats for me - made my selection so it comes with seats in Section P - I then choose 2 concessions and 1 adult and got the message

We're Sorry!

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please note that not all areas are available for sale at the same price.

WTF  it found the seats for me! Tried phoning but no luck either - usual shambles as far as I am concerned.

Thought Police
7 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Probably chosen the wrong pricing section.

Guys here is the best way to do it

"Find seats for me "

Change the adult tickets drop down to Hampden C tickets and then change from all areas to choose the section you want so C1,2,3,4,5 if its the North

Otherwise you only get offered into South Lower

If you dont change the drop down tickets to Hampden C s then it will say they are unavailable for that section when they arent

Got 3 tickets in North C5 and near the back so delighted

Edited by Jamboelite

23 hours ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

Disabled tickets are looking like they will be an issue including ambulant and carer/personal assistant. 

That's not good. Am I being naive suggesting you get in touch with Keith Ferguson?

I'm not directly affected myself but was dissapointed by what I saw at Murrayfield but had put that down to Murrayield rather than a bigger issue.

Craig Levein and Alex McLeish are probably behind this chaos. 

Got a random selection of seats eventually.

the general
19 hours ago, JWL said:

Sure you'll find a bar in Manchester that will open early enough to allow you to watch the game down there.

cheers mate but I asked lickle old Citeh so switch their game to the Sunday so I can do both

Stuart Lyon
10 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Guys here is the best way to do it

"Find seats for me "

Change the adult tickets drop down to Hampden C tickets and then change from all areas to choose the section you want so C1,2,3,4,5 if its the North

Otherwise you only get offered into South Lower

If you dont change the drop down tickets to Hampden C s then it will say they are unavailable for that section when they arent

Got 3 tickets in North C5 and near the back so delighted

I tried this and was allocated seats in the North Stand when I went to the pay option lo and behold there were seats already allocated in the lower section of the South stand which is where I wanted to be but had been told weren't available!! Once I deleted the unwanted seats I processed the payment and then was told there had been a problem could I book again. I just used the payment process again and it went through the 2nd time. Why is it always a nightmare ordering online? Why wouldn't the seating map come up in Google or Firefox?

Anyone know how I can pinpoint where Row S is in section P1 - none of the seating plans I can find let me see that detail.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A nightmare, guiltily I have got 1 ticket for myself, but could not get a concession booked, wont offer me anything at all now