• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CavySlaveJambo
Just now, Footballfirst said:

What's the odds on Pence being sacked in the morning.

He would be if he could. 

Just now, Footballfirst said:

Not possible constitutionally... but anything goes at this point, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Maryland also sending in the troops.

Pretty much like West Lothian police being sent into Edinburgh in terms of geography. 

Captain Slog
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Pretty much like West Lothian police being sent into Edinburgh in terms of geography. 

Bob could have done a better job policing the Capitol than Washington Police did

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Clear as day.

But you know, the BLM protesters did some graffiti...so that's worse.

Indeed. 

7FCC8A95-A872-4D00-8D25-C4CD2FE524D6.jpeg

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

At least we have memes

image.png.ee7b4c945d6d428bfedb4435b2b55beb.png

Just out of curiosity Justin, would there be any secrets, state or country be on those computers in Pelosi's office or other offices?

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Just out of curiosity Justin, would there be any secrets, state or country be on those computers in Pelosi's office or other offices?

I'd imagine so.

This could be the thing that finally persuades a full take on of Trump. Including getting him barred from public office to stop him running again. 

6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We need more looting imo.

IMG-20210106-WA0022.jpg

:rofl:

Walking the way out still between the ropes, as if he's just bought that from the gift store.

Edited by kila

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Maybe, just maybe. @Dawnrazor any thoughts?

Nah, arseholes on all sides Justin, both the extremists in antifa and these ****ing idiots get the headlines, I'm for the moderate centre.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Screenshot_20210106-205641_Twitter.jpg

That’s his daughter I think. Married to Jared Kushner whose dad was recently pardoned.

1 minute ago, Captain Slog said:

Biden sounds like a President, hes just called Donald out

He's speaking really well and from the heart. I thought he was dithery old guy but in times of crisis true leaders emerge. Fair play to him for getting up there and delivering such a strong message.

I am an eighty five year old thirty year retired policeman, I seem to recall  about a week ago submitting a post here that Trumps plan to hold a rally on this day would be the start of demonstrations involving violence injury and death, the latter has not happened yet, but a woman critical and a policeman taken to hospital with apparently serious injuries. Us auld yins get razzed about our memory loss, and as I have stated I get criticised in my neighbourhood for yapping about my history, but I learned a few things in life, how the police or whomever was responsible for security were not prepared for this boggles my old mind. They had manpower, they had National Guard resources, they had all the electronic aids available but didn't foresee this, and plan accordingly is a crime. I would humbly suggest that action should have been taken to disrupt  seperate the groups and divert them in different directions, identify the potential leaders and isolate them, sure there would be complaints after the fact of denial of rights etc, in the famous words not used by Winston Churchill F... Em.

1 minute ago, Captain Slog said:

Biden sounds like a President, hes just called Donald out

Im watching his speach now, fantastic and shows up Trump something awfull, I've absolutely no idea what is going through Trumps mind but Biden shows some serious class.

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nah, arseholes on all sides Justin, both the extremists in antifa and these ****ing idiots get the headlines, I'm for the moderate centre.

Antifa: "Stop police killing people in the streets for nothing! Save our communities! Give us a chance to live!"

Fa: Insurrection and storming the US Capitol building, attempting to overthrow the US government and results of an election, while the police pose for selfies with them.

Aye, comfortably in the centre, you.

Edited by Justin Z

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This could be the thing that finally persuades a full take on of Trump. Including getting him barred from public office to stop him running again. 

This should be the final nail in Trump's coffin, how anybody in the Republican party can support this traitor now.

Just now, Justin Z said:

Antifa: "Stop police killing people in the streets for nothing! Save our communities! Give us a chance to live!"

Fa: Insurrection and storming the US Capitol building, attempting to overthrow the US government and results of an election.

Aye, comfortably in the centre, you.

Now calm doon Justin, you make out out loke I'm standing up for whats going on tonight, I'm as aginst the idiots on both sides.

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Now calm doon Justin, you make out out loke I'm standing up for whats going on tonight, I'm as aginst the idiots on both sides.

There's not two sides here. You equivocating them as somehow equal in any way, is pish.

Edited by Justin Z

Just now, Justin Z said:

There's not two sides here. You equivocating them as somehow equal in any way, is pish.

You're talking pish now Justin. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I am an eighty five year old thirty year retired policeman, I seem to recall  about a week ago submitting a post here that Trumps plan to hold a rally on this day would be the start of demonstrations involving violence injury and death, the latter has not happened yet, but a woman critical and a policeman taken to hospital with apparently serious injuries. Us auld yins get razzed about our memory loss, and as I have stated I get criticised in my neighbourhood for yapping about my history, but I learned a few things in life, how the police or whomever was responsible for security were not prepared for this boggles my old mind. They had manpower, they had National Guard resources, they had all the electronic aids available but didn't foresee this, and plan accordingly is a crime. I would humbly suggest that action should have been taken to disrupt  seperate the groups and divert them in different directions, identify the potential leaders and isolate them, sure there would be complaints after the fact of denial of rights etc, in the famous words not used by Winston Churchill F... Em.

It's almost as if a few law enforcers on the inside let it happen. The rot is intertwined all over the place, and this event is just highlighting that evermore.

What happens if there is a split in those serving with some wanting to fight for Trump... the essence of civil war? Could that happen here or will we see the law enforcers doing their job en masse?

Captain Slog

From @Dorothy, who is shepherding a class in Kansas at the moment.

Say what people want about Biden, he actually cares about this country.

This speech wil define his legacy.

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

If it gets much worse it might resemble a JKB match thread.

Or worse yet, resemble the COVID thread

Edited by kila

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Pence might come through this like the wimpy kid st school who finally faces up to the school bully ! You never know ! 

Just now, kila said:

It's almost as if a few law enforcers on the inside let it happen. The rot is intertwined all over the place, and this event is just highlighting that evermore.

What happens if there is a split in those serving with some wanting to fight for Trump... the essence of civil war? Could that happen here or will we see the law enforcers doing their job en masse?

White people have the right to protest in America 

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

You're talking pish now Justin. 

In my world, people protesting for basic human rights are not the same thing as insurrectionists storming a capitol because their cult leader lost an election and they have a case of the fee fees.

If that's pish, so be it. Maybe step outside your cosy little box for once in your life and walk in the shoes of other folk. Get some ****ing perspective in the middle of a god damn coup.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

White people have the right to protest in America 

And the right to get beaten and teargassed. 

oh ****. Trump is havering shite about stolen elections. It’s time to use powers. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)