U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

Just now, gjcc said:

Failing that he’ll probably use his heritage to become president of Scotland. 

Would be better than Sturgeon. 

Make Scotland Great Again! 

• Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Failing that he’ll probably use his heritage to become president of Scotland. 

On that, Idi Amin was saner than Trump.

Just now, Lovecraft said:

Scotland's never been great.

Before we actually went to Argentina in 78, we were magnificent!

What i don't understand is that this election is fair, but the Democrats cried for ages that the Russian interference got Trump in. Please correct me if I'm wrong as new to this soap opera.

Just now, escobri said:

What i don't understand is that this election is fair, but the Democrats cried for ages that the Russian interference got Trump in. Please correct me if I'm wrong as new to this soap opera.

Even the Russians got sick of Trump's shit.

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Future generations across the world, need to have that speech shown in Modern History.

It's a reminder.

Along with mandatory education relating to the ICE camps.

I have an odd sense of anticipation regarding Hannity's attempts to spin this.

Hagar the Horrible

His people can't continue with this lie mantra. He is making a Democratic process the kind of farce Putin would be ashamed of

CavySlaveJambo

That is Donald Trump very very close to crossing the line to being a Dictator.  

I do not want someone like that anywhere close to Power here. 

3 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Scotland's never been great.

I wouldn't say that. Modern medicine was pretty much invented in Scotland. In Edinburgh actually. Among many other things. James Hutton is known as the father of geology. Adam Smith economics. And much more.

The Scottish Enlightenment (Scots: Scots Enlichtenment, Scottish Gaelic: Soillseachadh na h-Alba) was the period in 18th- and early-19th-century Scotland characterised by an outpouring of intellectual and scientific accomplishments.

The Scottish Enlightenment had effects far beyond Scotland, not only because of the esteem in which Scottish achievements were held outside Scotland, but also because its ideas and attitudes were carried all over Europe and across the Atlantic world as part of the Scottish diaspora, and by European and American students who studied in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, escobri said:

Yep exactly.

Same with Gina Miller here re Brexit vote when she took the UK government to court.

1 minute ago, Stokesy said:

CNN reporting Trump 3,000 ahead with 18,000 votes to be counted in Georgia. If Biden gets 59% he'll win the state.

Out of the remaining States Trump takes NC and Biden the rest.

2 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

That is Donald Trump very very close to crossing the line to being a Dictator.  

I do not want someone like that anywhere close to Power here. 

Too late mate.

CavySlaveJambo
2 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

CNN reporting Trump 3,000 ahead with 18,000 votes to be counted in Georgia. If Biden gets 59% he'll win the state.

And Trump needs to win Georgia. 

4 minutes ago, escobri said:

I don't recall anybody saying Russian interference got Trump elected. What they said was there has been Russian interference. It's an established fact that there was Russian interference.

6 minutes ago, escobri said:

At least they waited until after the count was finished and the democratic process had been followed. 

Just now, JFK-1 said:

I don't recall anybody saying Russian interference got Trump elected. What they said was there has been Russian interference. It's an established fact that there was Russian interference.

Through some bots on Facebook? 

What was the level of interference? Actually noteworthy or some laughable bots that gave Hillary some form of excuse for losing.

Just now, Lovecraft said:

Trump will never concede.

Ever!

He just won't

He’s leaving the WH in cuffs or in a box. Guaranteed.

Edited by gashauskis9

Just now, JJ93 said:

What was the level of interference? Actually noteworthy or some laughable bots that gave Hillary some form of excuse for losing.

Yeah.  I think it was mainly Facebook ads targeting people with lies.

There was no hacking of votes.  It was all just social media manipluation.

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 minutes ago, escobri said:

I’ll attempt a good faith answer.

No sane person claimed the voting system was rigged in 2016. Russian interference was designed to change people’s minds, cause internal strife within the U.S. and more importantly, depress voter turnout. It’s impossible to say how much it worked, and therefore if it swung the election. Ultimately, it was just one of many factors that led to Trump’s win.

This time, Trump is making accusations up out of thin air. Completely different.

I trust that clarifies matters.

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Yeah.. I'd say so too.

Gunna be goooooood

1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

I think JackLadd's idea of Trump setting up an alternative "government", or at least trying to encourage people to view a Biden government as illegitimate, is right up his psychological street.

1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I’ll attempt a good faith answer.

No sane person claimed the voting system was rigged in 2016. Russian interference was designed to change people’s minds, cause internal strife within the U.S. and more importantly, depress voter turnout. It’s impossible to say how much it worked, and therefore if it swung the election. Ultimately, it was just one of many factors that led to Trump’s win.

This time, Trump is making accusations up out of thin air. Completely different.

I trust that clarifies matters.

Bang on.

Basically it's like Trump telling the Republicans not to send in mail votes.

Or, the reported phone calls people were getting telling them not to vote in person.

5 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

You want me to quantify the level of interference? That's beyond my expertise. Go ask the global intelligence agencies who stated it happened. Enlighten them with your own expertise.

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

Just caught Trump's address. What is a melon voter?

It's how you say "mail-in voter" when you're slurring your words a little?

There are no words to adequately describe that Trump speech, but I'll try.

He's a rambling, demented, lying buffoon who is an embarrassment to his country.  That was a shocking diatribe from a pathetic human being who desperately needs medical help.

I'm sure I'll think of stronger words later. 

Just now, Ulysses said:

It's how you say "mail-in voter" when you're slurring your words a little?

Yeah.

He might wanna get some ching from his son.

J.T.F.Robertson
45 minutes ago, Tazio said:

So he’s seen it before but it’s unprecedented? 
Does he understand what unprecedented means? 

He only "understands" what is beneficial to him. Maniac!

Problem is, almost half the hoi polloi voted for this prick. Nowt more needs said about that country.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You want me to quantify the level of interference? That's beyond my expertise. Go ask the global intelligence agencies who stated it happened. Enlighten them with your own expertise.

So, you don't know? I am simply asking you to highlight examples which you said is factual. 

1 minute ago, JJ93 said:

So, you don't know? I am simply asking you to highlight examples which you said is factual. 

What are you talking about? You want me to confirm the findings of global intelligence agencies?

5 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Have you ever heard of Google?

It's a search engine.

For web pages.

Or try duck duck go.

J.T.F.Robertson
38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Rick Scrotum backing away from Donnie.

38 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Fair play to him.  

Nah, not when he's only grasped the reality now. He's known his master is a nutter from the beginning but like the rest of the sycophants kept his gub shut.

Despicable, groveling *******.

Is there any realistic prospect that Biden could win Georgia but lose Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania and North Carolina?

Asking for a friend.

The%2520Count.jpg?itok=hbP3NV0b&f=1&nofb

It must be awful being a Republican voter in the US at the moment. Thinking you've won and now seeing your hopes not only go up in smoke, but go up in smoke in an excruciatingly long drawn out process, like watching a bus going over a cliff in slow-motion.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)