Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley

He managed to walk unaided to the helicopter. 

Those of us who believe in the power of prayer need to get down on our knees. 

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Worth the ban :lol:

image.png.84e4f19fbacbcf9b0ea2b0fa71fb3fb6.png

That is effing excellent. I'll join you in the cooler for laughing at that. 

Shanks said no

I'm not buying this at all. It just seems too staged to be true.

I still think the Donald will be at an imaginary deaths door for a few days and then will make a full recovery on the scale of Lazarus. He'll have beaten the biggest scariest disease in the history of the world because he is the Donald. Biden the coward will continue to hide behind his mask.

He will then go on win the election on a tide of goodwill as the US of A lap up his crap. 

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

Pasquale for King

Couldn’t give a **** about Trump, and I’m pretty sure folk watching Sky Sports News don’t want to know he’s going into hospital flashing along in the yellow breaking news strip. 

I can imagine him insisting on going to hospital and feeling all sorry for himself as the doctors raised their eyebrows at each other behind his back. Like the scared spoilt child he is. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

I'm not buying this at all. It just seems too staged to be true.

I still think the Donald will be at an imaginary deaths door for a few days and then will make a full recovery on the scale of Lazarus. He'll have beaten the biggest scariest disease in the history of the world because he is the Donald. Biden the coward will continue to hide behind his mask.

He will then go on win the lection on a tide of goodwill as the US of A lap up his crap. 

It does feel that way. He’s not a healthy person, eats poorly and would struggle to fight this off if he gets this. You could say the same about BJ I suppose. 

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

He'll be fine. Dickheads usually are. Doubt he's deteriorated that fast since the debate. 

People have died within days of diaganosis.

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It does feel that way. He’s not a healthy person, eats poorly and would struggle to fight this off if he gets this. You could say the same about BJ I suppose. 

Boris is almost 20 years younger, not obese, and was cycling around London before he was PM.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

That Katty Kay, though. She and I have not been introduced. 

She was magnificent after the debate on Tuesday. Part, school mistress, part Sex and the City, and all fox. 

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Must be serious. He's white.

Presumably they didn't spray on the orange face. The hair also looks different.

Total over- analysis on the news channels over here at the moment. 

Thought he was walking a little carefully to the helicopter. Going to be an interesting few days. I'm assuming after having the experimental drugs, the docs want to keep a close eye on him with proper facilities hence the hospital trip. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

First instinct thinks it's clever from Biden team to suspend all negative campaigning and have only positive ads. His recent tweet was perfect too, saying this isn't a partisan moment. 

I P Knightley
27 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

She was magnificent after the debate on Tuesday. Part, school mistress, part Sex and the City, and all fox. 

I get it. You have first dibs. 

Until Annabel Croft gives me an emphatic NO, the field is yours. 

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

What did you think when Boris Johnson was reported as testing positive? I would be willing to bet it didn't even enter your mind that there was a chance it was a scam. If Putin were reported as testing positive I would instantly believe it.

Too ****ing right it did.

I wouldn't believe that mop-headed, self-serving balloon if he told me any-bloody-thing.

10 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

File under tweets that aged like raw milk on a summer's day

image.thumb.png.d2cb46a3fabfb3951e3bdde72b607a31.png

It tells me that just wait a bit and pretty much everything a Trump says is demonstrated to be mindless stupidity.

More reports that people at the latest event are reporting positive too.  The only people wearing masks were the army.

Strange that eh?

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Another thing is it's a perfect example of how totally untrustworthy Trump is seen to be. King of liars. Would it even have crossed your mind to wonder is this true if it were anyone else? I would guess no.

What did you think when Boris Johnson was reported as testing positive? I would be willing to bet it didn't even enter your mind that there was a chance it was a scam. If Putin were reported as testing positive I would instantly believe it.

Anybody but Trump it wouldn't be questioned. And this is what some people would elect? A man whom you can never take a single thing he says at face value? It's insane.

Nope,

But we were told later he was 50:50 on surviving despite never being on a ventilator...

Hope this means they can't ram through Barrett. Btw I bet Trump demanded the experimental treatment, this is the guy who touted and took hydroxy without a shred of evidence. I bet the doctors are just dancing to his tune.

John Gentleman
Just now, JackLadd said:

Hope this means they can't ram through Barrett. Btw I bet Trump demanded the experimental treatment, this is the guy who touted and took hydroxy without a shred of evidence. I bet the doctors are just dancing to his tune.

Just beneath that bravado exterior lives a coward.

2 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he's in hospital because he's totally shiting himself and himself 'suggested' maybe he should there. 'Just in case'

7 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

Yep. Medevac'd on Marine One when it's a 30 minute drive away and he's on two feet experiencing mild symptoms. Trump is panicking and spooked. I hope he gets the full c19 monty the pos.

Edited by JackLadd

7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Yep. Medevac'd on Marine One when it's a 30 minute drive away and he's on two feet experiencing mild symptoms. Trump is panicking and spooked. I hope he gets the full c19 monty the pos.

It wouldn't surprise me if he has experienced little to no covid symptoms this early. It's perfectly possible what he's experiencing is extreme anxiety enhanced by the fact he has spent the entire year poo pooing the virus.  He described it as little more than "the sniffles"

Another suspicion I have is that unless he actually does begin displaying major symptoms he may not be there long. He's well known for a short attention span and becoming quickly bored like a child with no toys. So unless it begins to ramp up big time you may see him leave there soon.

Plus his combover will rapidly deteriorate and he wont like that one bit. Doctors and nurses seeing the full glory of his baldy white heid.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he has experienced little to no covid symptoms this early. It's perfectly possible what he's experiencing is extreme anxiety enhanced by the fact he has spent the entire year poo pooing the virus.  He described it as little more than "the sniffles"

Another suspicion I have is that unless he actually does begin displaying major symptoms he may not be there long. He's well known for a short attention span and becoming quickly bored like a child with no toys. So unless it begins to ramp up big time you may see him leave there soon.

Plus his combover will rapidly deteriorate and he wont like that one bit. Doctors and nurses seeing the full glory of his baldy white heid.

Yep, anxiety can produce breathing problems and fatigue, especially medical.anxiety which Trump no doubt has.. I forgot he called it sniffles. Such a prize idiot. I agree he'll walk out once he's had enough meds pumped in and thinks it's fake news again. That's a best case scenario for the clown, and I bet he wears no mask when doing it.

9 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

William Henry Harrison
Shortest presidency:
31 days

William Henry Harrison daguerreotype edit.jpg

An ancestor of mine on my mothers side of the family was a US president who died in office. William McKinley. I was told about this when I was growing up but for some reason always had doubts about the veracity of it.

All doubts were removed when the internet came along and I looked up a photo of him. It was obvious he was uncannily like my mothers brothers.

jack D and coke
On 30/09/2020 at 02:11, Justin Z said:

We've come to this moment, and we're looking at these two on our screens.

What a farce.

Biden....what a decision to have to make. I’d genuinely not vote in this election. 

38 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Biden....what a decision to have to make. I’d genuinely not vote in this election. 

I had you down as a Trump fan🎺

45 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Any vote NOT for Biden is a vote FOR Trump.

Choosing not to vote is also a vote for Trump.

That's why he's resorting to intimidation and suppression.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

Any vote NOT for Biden is a vote FOR Trump.

Choosing not to vote is also a vote for Trump.

That's why he's resorting to intimidation and suppression.

I have no skin in the game I suppose and maybe I’d do it if I was over there and had to. 
I don’t like that Biden character though. 

Sharp eyed observers have noticed what appears to be an oxygen pipe emerging from Trump's shirt and going behind his ear/mask. Visible on the video at 13/14 seconds if you zoom in.

But they said he's not on supplemental oxygen. 🤔

The old rogue really does love underplaying this virus.😉

EjXtC1dWoAAfGSh?format=jpg&name=large

If they're going to those lengths it's a right rookie move to place the oxygen tube on the side visible to the media. :lol:

7 hours ago, Barack said:

So:

Trump

Melania

Hicks

McDaniel

Stepien 

Conway

Christie

Tillis

Lee.

That are infected that we know of. Conway was with Barr the other day in the superspreader Rose Garden event. Footage of them inches apart talking.

Tom Tillis catching it, is especially good Karma, considering his hoax pov. Mitch next, please. Along with Barr.

Tillis catching it and then purely coincidently overnight, news breaks about his Dem opponent in NC, who is leading the NC senate race, sexting an ex-veteran wife. Nothing to do with Tillis being isolated for next 10 days or so. Nothing at all....

17 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

They wouldn't give experimental drug cocktails to a POTUS unless they were desperate. 

I'm putting on the popcorn. 🍿 

17 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

My thoughts exactly. When I heard that phrase used I immediately thought he must be going downhill rapidly.

Very strange thing to do.  Let's hope for a positive outcome: maybe his hair will fall out!

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Stokesy said:

He's working from hospital apparently. That'll be the first time in his presidency he's done any work.

Playing golf on his phone.

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, redjambo said:

In the middle of a pandemic. :)

Just watched that on the TV news (plus another gathering) - unbelievable.   Makes you wonder in the world of stupid, who is the stupidest.   Are this mob (above) trying to show unquestioning obedience to Trump by not wearing masks .... or has Trump issued a  threat to fire anyone seen wearing a mask ?  

The list of infected cronies  continues to grow, and we can see why !!

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)