Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

So which country will DT invade before he's out the door. 

I think it might be the other way around, anyone with bad ideas, this would be the perfect time.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I hate trump as much as the next person however Biden is hardly the second coming of Christ. The guy is a dinosaur and unless he does something extraordinary he will set the democrats back by years. Trump legacy will live on for years and unless they completely implode he or a version of trump will manifest in four years. 

Americans are largely happy with how there country as run that's why Senate and House are looking red it's the bampot at the head they became embarrassed with.US is a very centric country then of course the bampots 

I’ll be interested to see the chaos that trumpet creates after this and the in the next few months

@Justin Z is it possible he can be removed by the 25th (if I have that amendment right) if it gets bad? That would be premium viewing 

once he’s out of office the legal challenges will be queueing up for him 

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I hate trump as much as the next person however Biden is hardly the second coming of Christ. The guy is a dinosaur and unless he does something extraordinary he will set the democrats back by years. Trump legacy will live on for years and unless they completely implode he or a version of trump will manifest in four years. 

The most important feature of this job is simply putting competent people in the most important positions. Biden is more than capable of doing that.

Trump on the other hand quickly removed any competent people. People who wouldn't/couldn't bring themselves to run with the absurd lies he was peddling. And that's exactly why the entire thing was a shit show from day one.

Rational governance is about to resume.

3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Americans are largely happy with how there country as run that's why Senate and House are looking red it's the bampot at the head they became embarrassed with.US is a very centric country then of course the bampots 

Not too embarrassed.  The "bampot" got 70 million votes, which is the second highest vote in US history.  Biden's is the highest.

Biden is just a stop-gap.

Only there to shore up the crumbling democracy of the USA and to smooth things back over a bit.

The real change will be after 2024.

4 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

You know it's true.

America has gone from a narcissist to a dementia sufferer. 

Is that a fact or an opinion?  Many qualified people have declared Trump a narcissist, including his own niece, but I've yet to read of a qualified person saying that Biden has dementia.

4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Not too embarrassed.  The "bampot" got 70 million votes, which is the second highest vote in US history.  Biden's is the highest.

As I said it largely centric then the bampots

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Well it should get interesting now. Corporate America has their man in charge. 

Only for another few months.

3 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

That is an awful statement to make, yes Biden stumbles on things he says, but that is primarily because even at his advanced age he still has to fight his natural stutter that has absolutely nothing to do with dementia or age. I have to tell you I really take angry exception to your use of a nasty debilitating disease to use against Biden. I could get banned but I don't care, I lived for months with a woman who had the exact symptoms of dementia, and it was hell, I can honestly say if we were in a pub at this time and you made that statement you would be wishing you had a debilitating disease as opposed to the hand I would be dealing you, and thats  not an old mans ranting I can still go a couple of rounds if the need arises especially when this angry.

I agree Bob. 

It was a remark entirely typical of a Trumpet 🎺 

7 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

That is an awful statement to make, yes Biden stumbles on things he says, but that is primarily because even at his advanced age he still has to fight his natural stutter that has absolutely nothing to do with dementia or age. I have to tell you I really take angry exception to your use of a nasty debilitating disease to use against Biden. I could get banned but I don't care, I lived for months with a woman who had the exact symptoms of dementia, and it was hell, I can honestly say if we were in a pub at this time and you made that statement you would be wishing you had a debilitating disease as opposed to the hand I would be dealing you, and thats  not an old mans ranting I can still go a couple of rounds if the need arises especially when this angry.

Well said but I wouldn't waste a second on that troll. He will soon be banned or just slope off to infect some other message board 

William H. Bonney
20 minutes ago, Cade said:

Biden is just a stop-gap.

Only there to shore up the crumbling democracy of the USA and to smooth things back over a bit.

The real change will be after 2024.

when trump runs for a second term! 

Mixing up family member names (my mum does this all the time and has done since she was in her 30s) or stumbling on his words (lots of people do this, myself included on occassion) does not mean he has dementia.

19 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I'll reply to you directly as my last post was a reply to myself.

Apologies if my post brought back bad memories or similar for you. I am aware of how bad dementia is. But you shouldn't be threatening violence against someone for highlighting the fact that the President-elect has mental issues (which is clear), be it early dementia or otherwise.

Anyway, enjoy your evening.

CavySlaveJambo

@Sharpie That was an excellent post 

Unless you are a medical professional who is involved in that persons medical care directly you should not be making judgements on people’s state of health.  

Anyway as someone with a communication disorder I can tell you it is easy to Mix up words because you are trying to explain things but your

mind is going far faster than you can get them out.  

Edited by CavySlaveJambo

Kalamazoo Jambo
19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Explanation...?

Trump's response to Hurricane Maria was to... throw paper towels into the crowd.

@JJ93  You are highlighting Joe Biden's occasional gaffes in pronouncing words.  I'm assuming that you haven't been paying much attention to Trump in the last four years, otherwise you'd be aware that he has messed up speaking on numerous occasions. 

Go to youtube and type in "Trump slurring words" and you get many examples. Trump is often referred to as 'bumbling' for a very good reason.  Here's one:

12 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Trump's response to Hurricane Maria was to... throw paper towels into the crowd.

Jaysus...what?

I retract the Rudy is as much of a ***** as Donald comparison. Trump's on a different level entirely.

Edited by Boof

kingsknowe_jambo

I just got home from spending a few hours in center city Philadelphia and must admit it was an emotional experience, it’s a bit soppy but my eyes welled up in more than a few occasions. Visceral joy, relief, jubilation, people hanging out of sunroofs and climbing lampposts. People of all ages, colors, genders were singing, dancing and cheering. All of us have been through the toughest of years and days like today make the struggle worth it.

I’m sure it won’t take long for Joe Biden to disappoint us however today is for celebration and there is going to be some party in Philly tonight, it’s almost like they planned this to happen on a Saturday so we can all enjoy it.

28 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

I'll reply to you directly as my last post was a reply to myself.

Apologies if my post brought back bad memories or similar for you. I am aware of how bad dementia is. But you shouldn't be threatening violence against someone for highlighting the fact that the President-elect has mental issues (which is clear), be it early dementia or otherwise.

Anyway, enjoy your evening.

You've been having a 'mare' on this thread.....think you should quietly step away and come back another day when you get a sense of the tone of what's going on.

19 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

Oh man, they are singing the song Bananarama song song nan na na na hey hey Gorgie aggro - in Philly, live on CNNN

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Trump's statement isn't clear, at least to me.

Is he contesting all 51 elections (50 states plus DC) or just Pennsylvania? Does he want the entire process to be thrown out and redone? 

Maybe he just going to contest those elections that he lost, but it would an interesting conversation when you tell a judge that the states you won are fine, it's only in the states that you lost that you are suing over.

They've said they will put forward their case on Monday. Though I doubt there will be any detail.

Local state court actions have already been taken and rejected. For example over there being enough Republican observers, one of the complaints.

And bear in mind you have to raise actions at state level first. Because elections are run by the states. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Giuliani - "Networks don't decide elections, courts do". 

Not the 75m people then. **** off you creepy old snake. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

How come Obama wasn't up for it? Surely he's the best option they have.

Constitutional limitations prevented him from running for a third term.

6 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Giuliani - "Networks don't decide elections, courts do". 

Not the 75m people then. **** off you creepy old snake. 

Yes Mr Giuliani, because I remember the courts declaring Trump as president in 2016 just like the 40 plus presidents before him.  

What a creepy little ****ing dwarf he is.

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Yes Mr Giuliani, because I remember the courts declaring Trump as president in 2016 just like the 40 plus presidents before him.  

What a creepy little ****ing dwarf he is.

He is turning more into The Penguin each day.

2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Constitutional limitations prevented him from running for a third term.

What a shite rule that is. 

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It's also a very, very, very, very, well known rule.

Aye, maybe if you're American and follow politics. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)