Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Mikey1874

• iantjambo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Rules of the game, law 12, excessive force endangering an opponent is a red card. 

That was not endangering an opponent watch it again. Yes a lunge but he was on the ground when he made contact wi the ball. 

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Just out the ground.

What the actual **** was Doyle doing? Moved with the agility of a wardrobe and tried to catch like a humpback whale.

Also, what is Shaughnessy meant to be because he ain’t a footballer. They tell me he’s actually played for Leeds which utterly baffles me. A genuine pub player.

We should have won that today.

If Dikamona doesn't start ahead of that useless **** in the next game, then it's a ******* farce!

Governor Tarkin
Just now, To Be Frank said:

Totally disagree, thought we were very good going forward

We were alright, Frank. Nothing more.

rudi must stay
Just now, To Be Frank said:

Just now, brawlad74 said:

Very poor performance all over the park and then even our luck ran out..horrible ending. Players just don't seem to grasp what is at stake here

I do agree. We end games way too relaxed, have done for a while. Souttar's effort at goal was a lazy effort didn't need to do and gifted them the ball and thats not the first time that's happened

maroonlegions

Signings going well then.

Who sanctions and fecking SIGNS these duds.

Shaughnessy bomb scare, Doyle . Clair should never have been subbed, the big man up front needs to stay on his feet and not go to ground all the time greeting.   Simply just not good enough.  Berra , wtf has happened to him that he lets an attacking player drift into our box and onto his better foot . 

Just now, leginten said:

We spent a lot of that game bringing pressure on ourselves with our complete inability to either work the ball out of defence or simply clear it effectively. We gave the ball away countless times close to our penalty area. We made Motherwell look a lot better than they were. It’s mystifying that our ball retention is so abysmal.

Aye we give it away far too easily. Opposition allow Berra to have possession because they know that it's getting shelled and probably get it back. Also teams sitting tighter on Soapy for the opposite reason

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You've either not seen it or you're blind. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Bits on garuccio i dont agree with Doyle and draw yes. 

Do you understand the rules?

It DOES NOT MATTER if you win the ball cleanly, If you jump in two footed it’s a red card no matter what. It was an illegal tackle, end of ****ing story. 

10 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Obviously Doyle sells it but it's a ridiculous  challenge from Garuccio. Needlessly going in with either foot off the ground and straight legged is always going to be a red card. Our biggest issues in microcosm, goalkeeper and left back. 

It wasn’t ridiculous.  It was excellent. 

Does not excuse Doyle’s **** up, though. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Thunderstruck said:

Didn’t McLaughlan do something similar last season (at Dens?) where it went through his hands and legs?

At Partick. I was there!

We will not maximise the teams output until we get another manager in shocking performance and how anyone thinks Doyle is a goalie is beyond me. Bad game for Berra but he has bailed us out before so can live with that. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

That was not endangering an opponent watch it again. Yes a lunge but he was on the ground when he made contact wi the ball. 

He is off the ground in the challenge. In that situation do you think Garuccio had to go in like that? It's not as if the player is running through on goal. 

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If Dikamona doesn't start ahead of that useless **** in the next game, then it's a ******* farce!

Which one?

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Totally disagree, thought we were very good going forward

Yes we got into decent positions up front but poor final ball, poor finishing and poor decision making aka Claire to Djumn cost us

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

It DOES NOT MATTER if you win the ball cleanly, If you jump in two footed it’s a red card no matter what. It was an illegal tackle, end of ****ing story. 

Don’t be a **** yes I understand the rules prob better than most. I just don’t think even though he lunged he was off the ground when he made contact wi the ball also the distance from the player when he was off the ground was in football terms a fair distance. Therefore I do not think it was a two footed dangerous red card challenge. Either way the thing is it was probably a foul that can’t be argued and it was that which cost us the game not the red.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, bobskeldon said:

Doyle blunder apart, anyone who thinks that was a good performance is deluded. 

We seem incapable of sustaining any level week to week. But in saying that, I felt we deserved to win.

Thats a sore one. Honestly thought we were better side and we would get winner. 

Mistake by Doyle is shocker. Neither of our goalies inspire confidence.

2 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

We will not maximise the teams output until we get another manager in shocking performance and how anyone thinks Doyle is a goalie is beyond me. Bad game for Berra but he has bailed us out before so can live with that. 

Away with ya. Best performance going forward in ages that today. We should of put them away long before the 90th minute. Several good chance even allowing for the one off the line. Your at it!!!!

maroonlegions
Just now, Jodami said:

Levein acknowledging it's a sending off in the post match interview. We will not be appealing. 

And there it is. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Levein acknowledging it's a sending off in the post match interview. We will not be appealing. 

He’s right tbf. 

7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Very good performance ruined by a horror moment. Should have won that game confortably

even the draw would have been acceptable in the end.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Folk still arguing it's not a red card - even CL is not defending it. 

Said he cant defend Ben. He's calling the player out. Its not a red. Ever.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

I Agree but Berra wasn’t much better than him today 

Berra had a poor game by his standard.

Shaughnessy was woeful though.

2 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Doyle blunder apart, anyone who thinks that was a good performance is deluded. 

It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't gash either.

Just a bit meh, which is something the current regime are comfortable with I feel.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Berra!!! Genuinely think he needs taken out the team. Clevid and Soapy in for me.

I think so also.

the man will header a brick wall for you but unfortunately the brick wall would beat him to the loose ball.

Sickening end. Cannot believe we didn't win that never mind lose it. Thought we played well at times and some good performances just not clinical enough. Thought the red was harsh at the time but at the end of the day if you dive in like that you give the ref a decision to make. Might have been a great tackle years ago but he should know that he can't jump in like that now - especially in the 89th ******* minute. 

Doyle was struggling with the sun for the past half hour surely could have asked for a ******* cap. Shame as he had a great game but unfortunately mistakes by a keeper are costly.  

Massive chance missed again - proving to be a very frustrating season. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, iantjambo said:

Berra had a poor game by his standard.

Shaughnessy was woeful though.

Berra had a good game???? Wtf really??

Just now, maroonlegions said:

And there it is. 

Depends if he has seen it back. As I said to Cruyff thats not what cost us the game. Red or foul is irrelevant. Thats two reds Walsh hs given us in our last two games then we’ve lost. Must be a fix ??

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Said he cant defend Ben. He's calling the player out. Its not a red. Ever.

You should tell CL then , as it doesn't sound like he held out much hope of an appeal. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, DG_HMFC said:

It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't gash either.

Just a bit meh, which is something the current regime are comfortable with I feel.

Agreed.

John mcCartney

shambles of a club,the management bring it on themselves

for the first time i can ever remember that hmfc not having a good quality gk to bring in,
they try and develop the rest of the team and omit to keep the fundamental tradition going

and it undoes all the ****ing work they do during the week and the game itself

and why clevid aint getting a game as well,the hero of fester at crimbo

12 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I thought we played well but a draw would have been a fair result over the piece.

Definite sending off for Garuccio, yep he won the ball but jumped in with two feet, an illegal challenge.  Stupidity on stilts. 

Doyle made a number of good saves today, I thought he was excellent for 90 minutes but has been getting away with some dodgy keeping for a while and it was only a matter of time, just like Bobby, he’d sell the jerseys. 

Terrible mistake, awful goalkeeping but if Garuccio doesn’t jump in two footed, we in all probability earn a decent point. 

On reflection and having cooled off a bit,I would tend to agree,but to many average players on show for us.

4 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

:rofl:

We created plenty of chances against the in-form team in the league and should have won. Lost due to a goalkeeping howler. Hardly Levein’s fault!

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s right tbf. 

Wait til you see it back it looked worse live than it actually was as Justin Z said he can see why it was given. Would of looked horrendous from the away end though

Parking the sending off argument Garuccio is not good enough and neither are any of our other left backs. In the summer this needs addressed along with the keeper situation. 

6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

It DOES NOT MATTER if you win the ball cleanly, If you jump in two footed it’s a red card no matter what. It was an illegal tackle, end of ****ing story. 

:thumbsup:  Nutshell.