Clare

Masonic

Just saw Sean's goal again on the Beeb news, what a beautiful finish. I think in England, players get more time on the ball, it's much tighter here. Sean got  a wee bit of time and space today and made the best of it. Result, a cracker. Well done lad. Here's to more.

Edited by whodanny

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Thomaso

• VALDOS

• Alex Kintner

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You’re the one suggesting these guys slaughtered MDV because he was black not me!

No Im not. I was answering the point made that people didn’t have a go at MDV. They did.

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Thanks for spelling it out.

I think Uche will get cut a bit of slack as fans have seen what he is capable of.

However if Uche plays 12 games after his return and was as ineffective as Clare as been -  until he scored that cracking goal, then yes I think he would get a hard time from fans.

That will be down to ineffective play and NOT because he is black as some on here are suggesting!!!

Or perhaps if that happens with Uche, it will be down to fans not appreciating how difficult it can be coming back from a serious injury?

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Or perhaps if that happens with Uche, it will be down to fans not appreciating how difficult it can be coming back from a serious injury?

Now that I can agree with.

1 hour ago, Calebs Grandad said:

We beat a fellow Premiership side in the cup with a cracking goal from Sean Clare. This virtually sets us up for a quarter final tie in the tournament. I will settle for this as a decent day for us and hopefully we see more of what Clare can do. 

Yip. A player short on confidence, for whatever reason, but this could be a vital goal. I think he is improving, but slowly.  

Scott Wilson made a comment of “finally his first goal for the club” which there was no real need for. 

He is slowly improving game by game and with our best players now available again I think he will be a success. The finish today was class.

3 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Scott Wilson made a comment of “finally his first goal for the club” which there was no real need for. 

He is slowly improving game by game and with our best players now available again I think he will be a success. The finish today was class.

Aye that Scott Wilsoon just diznae like they black players eh.......?

5 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Wilson the racist oot.

1 minute ago, Renault said:

Wilson the racist oot.

It’s rife at the club don’t you know.....

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

When you are reduced to latching on to autocorrectisms in a debate, you probably need to go to bed. Maybe have a relaxing wee bath first? ?

Just trying to give you a bit of guidance - check before you post and you’ll stop making an erse of yourself.

Nighty night. ☺️

• cosanostra locked this topic