• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Ulysses

• superjack

• Carl Fredrickson

15 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Screenshot_20220924-211613_Facebook.jpg

Where did you dig that up from?  I sent that into Viz something like 15 years ago. 😲

11 minutes ago, Meathook said:

Where did you dig that up from?  I sent that into Viz something like 15 years ago. 😲

My son follows their page on Facebook, some absolute classics on it.

23 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

My guess is it's to do with the hypothesis that dogs only see things in monochrome.

Thats far too intellectual for me 😂

25 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

My guess is it's to do with the hypothesis that dogs only see things in monochrome.

I've seen recently that it's unlikely to be completely true, they probably do see colours to an extent. It's all cones and rods of course, above my pay grade.

been here before
10 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Please explain for completely thick

Its a famous picture of the lassie in the blue catching her boyfriend eyeing up the lassie in the red.

MemeLoveTriangle_297886754.thumb.jpg.d1a07ddc76a6dbe5209b824122b46242.jpg

The boyfriend is now missing from the newly posted picture, Vlad is busy doing the conscript m'larky so its fair to say that from a Russian persective the boyfriend is out of the picture as he's now rocking toward the Donbas on a one way ticket.

Edited by been here before

8 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Please explain for completely thick

The girl in the blue top in usually looking at a guy about her age, he's been deleted from the picture, as all the lads her age in Russia have been killed or are being conscripted there are no lads that age now.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Its a famous picture of the lassie in the blue catching her boyfriend eyeing up the lassie in the red.

The boyfriend is now missung frim the picture, Vlad busy doing the conscript m'larky so its fair to say that from a Russian persective the boyfriend is out of the picture as he's heading rocking toward the Donbas with a one way ticket.

That's a better reply than mine, but I've had more than a few tonight with some friends that are staying!

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Daft meme thread (merged)