Statement from Budge

kila

25 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I think a hand of each skin colour might be hard.. unless you think there is only two?

People are allowed to have whatever views they wish, they should keep them to themselves at Tynecastle though. Especially the more unsavoury ones mentioned on the flyer.

It's true – only using white-skinned hands on an anti-racism leaflet is an own goal.

Two hands of different colours would still be too narrow.

One solution (I think the best solution) would be to create a pattern of multiple pairs of hands, all different coloured pairs of hands. For example, make a grid (8 x 2) to go in the space currently occupied by the two hands.

The attached Pantone skin colour guide is a useful bit of kit. 

STG201-pantone-skintone-guide.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingRudi_2012

• MacDonald Jardine

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Surely somebody could at least identify some of the wee tramps? A friend of a friend. A second cousins wee toerag pal from school?

Identify.

Notify the club.

Ban.

Easy peasy.

Firing squad.

11 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Surely somebody could at least identify some of the wee tramps? A friend of a friend. A second cousins wee toerag pal from school?

Identify.

Notify the club.

Ban.

Easy peasy.

Ban under what grounds exactly?

PhoenixHearts
2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Ban under what grounds exactly?

Well, within reason, if those in charge deem these people to be acting in a way in which is clearly derisory and damaging to the club's reputation, couldn't it be grounds for a banning order? Entirely down to the club.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

So Robinson wasn’t even planning to come up, but now because of  everyone throwing their toys out the pram he plans to ?

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

21 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

So Robinson wasn’t even planning to come up, but now because of  everyone throwing their toys out the pram he plans to ?

Exactly. This is what happens when you make mountains out of mole hills. And you can't blame the club for this. It's down to a few individuals who've taken exception to a photo of people wearing masks ffs!

8 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Exactly. This is what happens when you make mountains out of mole hills. And you can't blame the club for this. It's down to a few individuals who've taken exception to a photo of people wearing masks ffs!

:rofl:

Aye, nothing to do with the Lee Rigby carry on, and Robinson tweeting about coming up. Give yer arse a wee break mate. 

Baird, King and Michael
7 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Unbelievable...so nothing to do with those wearing the masks celebrating a far right figure standing in front of the McCraes Banner then?

7 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Aye, nothing to do with the Lee Rigby carry on, and Robinson tweeting about coming up. Give yer arse a wee break mate. 

Not my arse that needs a break mate. Lots of anonymous nomarks on here who could do with a cork for their flapping however.

8 minutes ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

Unbelievable...so nothing to do with those wearing the masks celebrating a far right figure standing in front of the McCraes Banner then?

He had absolutely zero plans to visit Tynecastle, he has now though. What's changed I wonder ?

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Not my arse that needs a break mate. Lots of anonymous nomarks on here who could do with a cork for their flapping however.

When you come out with obtuse bullshit like the post I replied to, it really is your arse that needs a cork matey. ?

Baird, King and Michael
9 minutes ago, JyTees said:

He had absolutely zero plans to visit Tynecastle, he has now though. What's changed I wonder ?

That’s simply not true...he replied to the photo of those on the masks saying he was “coming soon”. 

16 minutes ago, JyTees said:

When did his plans change? 

Does he read Kickback, or does someone read it for him and they told him to come to a Hearts game to annoy some unknown randoms on KB? 

20 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Zero plans until he saw the masks and banner and saw an opportunity for some more publicity.

2 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

When did his plans change? 

Does he read Kickback, or does someone read it for him and they told him to come to a Hearts game to annoy some unknown randoms on KB? 

It’s quite an amusing image. Some tragic old bald bigot kneeling in front of Tommy on his throne, reading to him from a phone. 

I believe it's the latest installment from Ian Murray that's changed his mind. Something posted on social media.

Which illustrates my point from the beginning. Serving them oxygen has done the club no favours.

3 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I believe it's the latest installment from Ian Murray that's changed his mind. Something posted on social media.

Which illustrates my point from the beginning. Serving them oxygen has done the club no favours.

I can’t stand Ian Murray, but I’m not going to bother taking the open goal as an excuse to have a pop at him. This is nobody’s fault but the arseholes who decided to start sucking up to him. Do we not have a Hearts supporter involved in the SDL? I’m sure I saw that claimed on here recently. 

Dont expect anything less from folk than to try and shift the blame and responsibility for stupid acts on to others though.

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Scumbag.

Unfortunately he can attend any fixture he likes. 

Apparently not.

GROUND REGULATIONS

17 At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the club and in general no transfers within the ground are allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/more/key-links/policies-and-charters

59 minutes ago, JyTees said:

You seem keen for all of us to just ignore this, which means no one condemning it and the problem growing.

It's great the EEN is highlighting how unwelcome TR is at Hearts and that the vast majority are disgusted by any association. I guess you are not of that thinking and would rather let the far right arseholes drag the club's name through the mud for their political agenda.

1 hour ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

That’s simply not true...he replied to the photo of those on the masks saying he was “coming soon”. 

As a wind up 

Let me get this straight. Some folks are blaming people for talking up against this rather than the idiots themselves? Glad i got that clear.

Anyway here are the bunch of idiots in all their glory........

DsgRr4dX4AA54Nb.jpg

3 minutes ago, kila said:

You seem keen for all of us to just ignore this, which means no one condemning it and the problem growing.

It's great the EEN is highlighting how unwelcome TR is at Hearts and that the vast majority are disgusted by any association. I guess you are not of that thinking and would rather let the far right arseholes drag the club's name through the mud for their political agenda.

I honestly couldn't give a flying what a group of guys, and in comparison to our fan base, a miniscule minority, do or don't do in their own time.

MBT said their piece, and quite rightly. Ian Murray and anyone else platforming and politicising the events are giving oxygen to their cause and ammunition to the hoardes who can't wait to stick the boot in and paint Hearts fans in a bad light.

I'll guarantee there are far bigger groups connected to other clubs that are ignored, and quite rightly. Heart of Midlothian after the recent publicity? Bang in the firing line.

8 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I honestly couldn't give a flying what a group of guys, and in comparison to our fan base, a miniscule minority, do or don't do in their own time.

MBT said their piece, and quite rightly. Ian Murray and anyone else platforming and politicising the events are giving oxygen to their cause and ammunition to the hoardes who can't wait to stick the boot in and paint Hearts fans in a bad light.

I'll guarantee there are far bigger groups connected to other clubs that are ignored, and quite rightly. Heart of Midlothian after the recent publicity? Bang in the firing line.

Go on then, spill the beans, you seem to ken some things.

Hearts and fans condemning a far right agenda being affiliated with their club is only a good thing in my eyes. Other clubs sweeping it under the carpet does society little.

7 minutes ago, kila said:

Go on then, spill the beans, you seem to ken some things.

FFS! You never been to Tynie when the auld firm are in town?

I'd imagine down south has a fair few unsavoury groups associated to clubs as well. But if it's proof you're looking for, you'll need to dig that up yourself. I've got more important things to concern myself with.

If on the other hand, you're of the opinion it's only Hearts that have this issue, or Hearts fans are the biggest culprits for this sort of thing, you need to pull yourself away from KB and get out more.

Edited by JyTees

been here before
22 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

DsgRr4dX4AA54Nb.jpg

Apart from that wierdo older guy at the back in the blue top and holding a pint, I dont think theres one of them looks like he's started shaving.

Boy front right has his grey jammies on.

Top boys though obvs.

Edited by been here before

Just now, been here before said:

Apart from that wierdo older guy at the back in the blue top and holding a pint, I dont think theres one of them looks like he's started shaving.

Top boys though obvs.

The weirdo older bloke is a concern.......whoever he is. No surprise to see one familiar face in the midst of it all though.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Boy front right has his grey jammies on.

Top boys though obvs.

More of interest is the older guy on the right hiding his profile from the camera.

Glad this has been posted hopefully a good few get their ear bent.

30 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Let me get this straight. Some folks are blaming people for talking up against this rather than the idiots themselves? Glad i got that clear.

DsgRr4dX4AA54Nb.jpg

Posterboys for contraception right there, each and every one of them.

Boy in the grey pyjamas in the front looks like his head could fit through a keyhole :lol: .

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

DsgRr4dX4AA54Nb.jpg

Where was the picture taken? 

1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

Posterboys for contraception right there, each and every one of them.

Boy in the grey pyjamas in the front looks like his head could fit through a keyhole :lol: .

Yup, most of them look like virgins and the boy in his Pyjamas looks to me to be a bit...well, let's just say "simple".

Can the club not ban Robinson from getting into the stadium? Ban, he doesn't filthy our great stadium, job done!

They all look like wee pubes, but whoever the old dafty is... ?, what an absolute ^^^^

Edited by Tynieman
spelling

Geoff the Mince
28 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Where was the picture taken? 

I'm sure it was The Kingsknowe , chap at front speaks at SDL rallies .

42 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I'm sure it was The Kingsknowe , chap at front speaks at SDL rallies .

Guy with the receding hairline?

Geoff the Mince
3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Guy with the receding hairline?

That's the one . . He's probably behind a lot of the shit that's been going on .

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

That's the one . . He's probably behind a lot of the shit that's been going on .

Yeah. Thought so. Cheers.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

The weirdo older bloke is a concern.......whoever he is. No surprise to see one familiar face in the midst of it all though.

Why is he a concern? 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Why is he a concern? 

Not exactly in the same age group as the rest. Could be nothing though.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Not exactly in the same age group as the rest. Could be nothing though.

Hard paper round maybe! :laugh:

Probably just some sectarian bigot hanging on to his glorious past! 

Can't say I recognise any of them from Tynecastle but then I don't tend to go anywhere near where these casual sorts lurk! 

12 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

With the blue top on? 

I don’t know him personally. When I said “thought so” I was meaning that I thought that was who GtM was referring to. 

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Maybe a stupid question but is this basically the singing section?

One of them is a member of the former Singing Section who hates Budge because they were banned.

• cosanostra locked this topic