the barman

winston churchill

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see "Sadtom" (appropriate name) firmly anchored in the past with his mention of the 7-0 game.

I could only read a handful of posts before the cyber stench got the better of me. Mhanks. :mad:

winston churchill
Good to see "Sadtom" (appropriate name) firmly anchored in the past with his mention of the 7-0 game.

I could only read a handful of posts before the cyber stench got the better of me. Mhanks. :mad:

skip the first couple of pages,then it starts to get funny;).

A thread on Kickback about a thread on hibs.net about a thread on Kickback. :confused:

This is like one of those Russian dolls. Maybe someone over there should start a thread about this thread and things can be even more mental.

These guys just don't get it.

Hearts end usually empties out against the Hibs when they win because we just shouldnt have to put up with it. It just shouldn't happen.

Hibs stay behind (on many occassions) because they expect it.

Did you have empty seats in your end? Did you? Did you? Did you? Really, did you?

How they can even mention that game, I'll never know.

****ing reptilian filth.

Seymour M Hersh

Pitiable lowlife eejits giving their collective drug-induced opinions that count for nothing in the real world. Their infatuation with us is beyond belief. Their keyboard hardness makes it difficult to sleep at night in case I ever met one of them at a derby game.

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

maroonlegions

they know that their support that day was embarrassing and in desperation they are trying to delude themselves and make them selves feel better about it by trying to nit pick the occasional vacant seat in the Hearts end , totall actions of a group of supporters who know they are and always have been in our shadow, sad as feck eh.:107years::107years:

Nucky Thompson

Their team was fecked before a ball was kicked:) They came out, looked at our end bouncing, looked at their own pathetic end dressed as seats and their heads went down:107years: Game over!

RockyBalboa
Their team was fecked before a ball was kicked:) They came out, looked at our end bouncing, looked at their own pathetic end dressed as seats and their heads went down:107years: Game over!

How did Second div Gretna motivate themselves to take you to pens if that's the case?

P.S Our support was embarrasing that day before anyone says Im ducking out of that.

Nucky Thompson
How did Second div Gretna motivate themselves to take you to pens if that's the case?

Dougie McDonald.

Dougie Masterton

P.S Our support was embarrasing that day before anyone says Im ducking out of that.

Just that day?:107years:

RockyBalboa
Just that day?:107years:

The Hearts supports a lot more embarrasing these days, and I'm not just talking about attendance figures. :107years:

Dirk Diggler
The Hearts supports a lot more embarrasing these days, and I'm not just talking about attendance figures. :107years:

In what way?

In what way?

HaHa. That took you 2 minutes to get onto him.

You're slipping mate.

RockyBalboa
In what way?

In the never ending "one last chance Mr Romanov" way.

Just my opinion though.

Dirk Diggler
HaHa. That took you 2 minutes to get onto him.

You're slipping mate.

Leason learned.:sad:

2706spank.jpg

:)

In the never ending "one last chance Mr Romanov" way.

Just my opinion though.

I'd agree with that, Romanov seems to have a never ending set of last chances, mainly to do with the possibility (hmmmmmmmmm) of that sparkly new main stand.

The People's Chimp

I'm surprised one of our more erudite posters hasn't been over to bore them into submission and then claim 2006 didn't matter yet.

Oh wait. He has?

2nd division Gretna obviously gave us a better game than a flair myth weeteam fi Lochend did in the semi final??! :107years:

winston churchill

still waiting on one of the chumps coming up with a photo of our empty seats.

surely one of them had a camera that day:rolleyes:

The People's Chimp

I wonder if any of them have photos of the mass convoy of buses that were turned back on the M8 by the police.

I always thought the Hearts fans must have been really, really lucky not to have suffered the same fate.

RockyBalboa
still waiting on one of the chumps coming up with a photo of our empty seats.

Why would hibs supporters take time taking photos of the hearts end? :wacko:

I was more concerned about the match myself.

Frickin reptiles.

Bitter, deluded ones at that.

FTH. Each and every single one of them.

Wallopers.

RockyBalboa
2nd division Gretna obviously gave us a better game than a flair myth weeteam fi Lochend did in the semi final??! :107years:

Too right they did. And 1st div St Johnstone gave us a better game than your big side did in the LC. :cool:

PresidentRomanov

Are you saying that Hibs fans don't take pictures of away supporters?

winston churchill

i thought not.

Are you saying that Hibs fans don't take pictures of away supprters?

John Leslie takes pictures.

Adi Dassler

The game was won before the teams had even walked through the Hampden doors.

The game was won when both team buses approached the stadium and the Glasgow streets were wall to wall with Hearts fans.

What a day, what a night.

The People's Chimp

I dunno, there are quite a few good photos to be had at a big semi...

for example:

_41513404_hartley300.jpg

Spotthecrowd.jpg

Nucky Thompson

Yeah I know:) I know it was an early KO on a Sunday, but the Shops were still open and plenty of time for the Hobo shoplifters to get into action.

Calum Anderson

"Sadtom" isn't his name, it's an acronym.

Nucky Thompson
The game was won before the teams had even walked through the Hampden doors.

The game was won when both team buses approached the stadium and the Glasgow streets were wall to wall with Hearts fans.

What a day, what a night.

Too true. I saw about 3 hobos outside the stadium the whole time it took to get there:) One of them had decided to take a walk round to our end and was standing open mouthed and depressed at the sight of us bouncing:107years: So if your reading this Degenerate, Aye you have lost the right to laugh at Hearts for a very long fecking time:107years::107years:

HappyClapper

Agreed

Robinson suggests a move out of tynie is the way forward and was burned at the stake for his crimes...

Romanov tells the fans constant lies...stands, managers, success... leads to an awful lot of moaning yet no action from the same fans!

Robinsons success - 1 Cup

Romanov Sucess - 1 Cup

Doesn't add up in the eyes of this 'hobo'!

Those that aren't interested in my views do not need to reply to my post as i will leave an inappropriate but obvious reply for you..........................

:107years:

Too right they did. And 1st div St Johnstone gave us a better game than your big side did in the LC. :cool:

You're trying to defend the indefensible.... the biggest game ever between hearts and hubs .... and half your fans didn't turn up ?

It wouldn't have mattered if hearts were bottom of the 2nd division... we'd still have matched the hubs end for that game

The People's Chimp
Too true. I saw about 3 hobos outside the stadium the whole time it took to get there:) One of them had decided to take a walk round to our end and was standing open mouthed and depressed at the sight of us bouncing:107years: So if you're reading this Degenerate, Aye you have lost the right to laugh at Hearts for a very long fecking time:107years::107years:

I'll second that!

winston churchill
Too true. I saw about 3 hobos outside the stadium the whole time it took to get there:) One of them had decided to take a walk round to our end and was standing open mouthed and depressed at the sight of us bouncing:107years: So if your reading this Degenerate, Aye you have lost the right to laugh at Hearts for a very long fecking time:107years::107years:

wait until he's p issed up tonight, your name will go in his wee book.

Dirk Diggler
Agreed

Robinson suggests a move out of tynie is the way forward and was burned at the stake for his crimes...

Romanov tells the fans constant lies...stands, managers, success... leads to an awful lot of moaning yet no action from the same fans!

Romanov Sucess - 1 Cup

Those that aren't interested in my views do not need to reply to my post as i will leave an inappropriate but obvious reply for you..........................

Care to expand on the lies about the stand or are you speculating?

Nucky Thompson
Agreed

Romanov Sucess - 1 Cup

What's Vlad or the Pieman got to do with the pish Hobo support at Hampden:)

HappyClapper

Donno mate, ask the barman;)

winston churchill

i dont understand his post.

i think he is trying to say, we have won the big cup twice in the last ten years.

HappyClapper
Care to expand on the lies about the stand or are you speculating?

:mw_rolleyes:

Ok maybe your right, maybe he will spend ?51Million of his own Money and you'll have a ****ing Stupendous stadium, but after the embarassing season you had last year is that where you want his money to go??

The stand needs replaced but finish it to the same as the rest of the ground, stop spouting on about spending money ?51M unless your going to!

imho of course!

PresidentRomanov
Agreed

Romanov Sucess - 1 Cup

Meanwhile, Hibs haven't won a major trophy for over sixty years, exist purely as a feeder club, who's success is measured purely by incoming transfer fees, with no thought of ambition on the pitch, yet the Hibs supporters are happy as Lharry :)

I suppose it's all about standards :107years:

HappyClapper
i dont understand his post.

i think he is trying to say, we have won the big cup twice in the last ten years.

No what im trying to say is both men have(so far) given you pretty much the same amount of success, yet Robinson was rightfully shot down for his views but vlad walks all over the fans with his lies and is shown no resistance from anyone!

IMHO

PresidentRomanov
No what im trying to say is both men have(so far) given you pretty much the same amount of success, yet Robinson was rightfully shot down for his views but vlad walks all over the fans with his lies and is shown no resistance from anyone!

IMHO

You'd be better off turning your limited attention, to goings on at your own club.

Does the obvious disregard for success on the pitch not concern you?

Archived