Nucky Thompson
and is shown no resistance from anyone!

IMHO

You obviously don't read this forum very much:rolleyes:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HappyClapper
Meanwhile, Hibs haven't won a major trophy for over sixty years, exist purely as a feeder club, who's success is measured purely by incoming transfer fees, with no thought of ambition on the pitch, yet the Hibs supporters are happy as Lharry :)

I suppose it's all about standards :107years:

Nope!

I'm dfinately not "happy" with our current situation but i'm only starting to understand that the last 5 year is for our own long-term good and will defo expect to see some steps forward in the next few seasons!

What's your views on your clubs current circumstances?

Dirk Diggler
:mw_rolleyes:

Ok maybe your right, maybe he will spend ?51Million of his own Money and you'll have a ****ing Stupendous stadium, but after the embarassing season you had last year is that where you want his money to go??

The stand needs replaced but finish it to the same as the rest of the ground, stop spouting on about spending money ?51M unless your going to!

imho of course!

So you are speculating.

Just like you were speculating Tynecastle would be flats by now and Romanov would have killed us off.

Tick tock and all that.

Where did the cala homes countdown thingys ever go on herpes.net?

The council is currently dealing with the application for the new main stand but you'll already know that.

If planning is approved and Hearts do not build it then there will be a case for it being deemed a lie, Not before.

You carry on though, I can tell you'll be here for a while. :unsure:

HappyClapper
Agreed

Robinson suggests a move out of tynie is the way forward and was burned at the stake for his crimes...

Romanov tells the fans constant lies...stands, managers, success... leads to an awful lot of moaning yet no action from the same fans!

Robinsons success - 1 Cup

Romanov Sucess - 1 Cup

Doesn't add up in the eyes of this 'hobo'!

Those that aren't interested in my views do not need to reply to my post as i will leave an inappropriate but obvious reply for you..........................

:107years:

You obviously don't read this forum very much:rolleyes:

Indeed!

PresidentRomanov
Nope!

I'm dfinately not "happy" with our current situation but i'm only starting to understand that the last 5 year is for our own long-term good and will defo expect to see some steps forward in the next few seasons!

Hibs will continue to actively look to sell every player they have of any value, they're a feeder club and always will be.

And the day I discuss my club with a piece of ****e like, you will never come :)

HappyClapper
So you are speculating.

Just like you were speculating Tynecastle would be flats by now and Romanov would have killed us off.

Tick tock and all that.

Where did the cala homes countdown thingys ever go on herpes.net?

The council is currently dealing with the application for the new main stand but you'll already know that.

If planning is approved and Hearts do not build it then there will be a case for it being deemed a lie, Not before.

You carry on though, I can tell you'll be here for a while. :unsure:

Unlike some posters on t'intenet I dont wish the end of Hearts!

I'm only putting my views across!

Dirk Diggler
Unlike some posters on t'intenet I dont wish the end of Hearts!

I'm only putting my views across!

Yes, you're speculating.

We established that some time ago.

Nope!

Personally, i'd rather live a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

Perpetual mediocrity, a history of derby defeat and entering the big 2 competitions without ever having any chance of winning them year after year, must get a little dull, no?

Supporting Hibs must be terrible. At least we do sit at the top table every few seasons. We can boast of successes that Hibs can only dream of. The Hibs Hearts relationship is complex and when the occassional years do happen that Hibs finish higher than us, we can always be safe in the knowlegde that it will not be too long until balance is returned to the force and Hibs are back in their rightful place - a wee team getting pumped by their larger, more successfull neighbours.

So get over yourself, your team are also pish. Your club is going nowhere. We have a slim chance of getting back what we had wheras you lot have never been there in the first place.

HappyClapper
Hibs will continue to actively look to sell every player they have of any value, they're a feeder club and always will be.

And the day I discuss my club with a piece of ****e like, you will never come :)

Because of my football club?

Very sad!

Nope!

I heard a dick head hibs fans say that fifteen years ago.

God sake man. Waken up!

No what im trying to say is both men have(so far) given you pretty much the same amount of success, yet Robinson was rightfully shot down for his views but vlad walks all over the fans with his lies and is shown no resistance from anyone!

IMHO

What action do you think the Hearts fans should take??

I heard a dick head hibs fans say that fifteen years ago.

God sake man. Waken up!

Exactly.

What are these "steps forward" that Hibs hope to take?

Sell more players to Celtic maybe? Hibs have no chance of ever winning either of the 2 main Scottish football trophies and they have had no chance for years.

A 3rd place finish or winning the wee cup (the tennents sixes of 2008) is the best you can ever hope for. Well we dare to hope for more and occassionally, we get it. Hibs will always be a mundane wee club with no real chance of achieving anything of note. Apart from having floodlights first obviously.:wacko:

Exactly.

What are these "steps forward" that Hibs hope to take?

Sell more players to Celtic maybe? Hibs have no chance of ever winning either of the 2 main Scottish football trophies and they have had no chance for years.

A 3rd place finish or winning the wee cup (the tennents sixes of 2008) is the best you can ever hope for. Well we dare to hope for more and occassionally, we get it. Hibs will always be a mundane wee club with no real chance of achieving anything of note. Apart from having floodlights first obviously.:wacko:

And a scoreboard:p

HappyClapper
What action do you think the Hearts fans should take??

The only way he'll listen is by hitting him in the pocket!

Although i do understand why simply not renewing is a hard decision to make!

not sure to be perfectly honest!

winston churchill
Let them enjoy it. As always we'll have the last laugh.

enjoy what,we had our worst season in 25 years, and they finished two places above us.

never mind tho,bawldy fletcher is going to madrid/barca for 5 million.

HappyClapper
And a scoreboard:p

and a european competition;)

seriously though, if hibs let players like fletcher go and replace with players like we panic bought in august last year then i'll be extremely ****ed off! Rumours like JJ from Malmo are a good encouraging start, but a revamped midfield is needed next!

Nucky Thompson
As always we'll have the last laugh.
Everybody knows that:) But seemingly us finishing in the bottom six this season for the first time ever and not employing the first fat finn available as manager, is funnier than getting humiliated at Hampden on and off the pitch:rofl::rofl:

Thought not!!

Why are you so concerned what we do?

We've seen our club lift the Scottish cup, split the Old Firm and play in the top tier of European football. You've seen your club do none of those things and probably never will. Why are you not concerned with trying to find a way for your own club to reach the same heights that we have? Why are you not concerned about all of your decent players being sold to the Old Firm? You guys only finished a couple of league places above us and we had an awful season - how small and humdrum must your club be to think that little success gives you an edge to come over here all smug and smarmy and try to wind us up?

Wee team - wee team mentality.

Pete Seeger
The Hearts supports a lot more embarrasing these days, and I'm not just talking about attendance figures. :107years:

Once again I can't beleive your still on here. :Bazooka:

Too right they did. And 1st div St Johnstone gave us a better game than your big side did in the LC. :cool:

Some comeback. Did you enjoyed being humiliated in your biggest match in your long suffering life?? Maybe the next thing you'll come out with is Meadowbank gave you better games in the East of Scotland Shield??:107years::rolleyes:

We've seen our club lift the Scottish cup, split the Old Firm and play in the top tier of the European cup. You've seen your club do none of those things and probably never will. Why are you not concerned with trying to find a way for your own club to reach the same heights that we have? Why are you not concerned about all of your decent players being sold to the Old Firm? You guys only finished a couple of league places above us and we had an awful season - how small and humdrum must your club be to think that little success gives you an edge to come over here all smug and smarmy and try to wind us up?

:bravo::bravo::bravo: Top post, says it all!!!

Pete Seeger
Why would hibs supporters take time taking photos of the hearts end? :wacko:

I was more concerned about the match myself.

Why would hibs supporters take time (every day in life) to come onto a rival teams messageboard? Are you more interested in Hearts than Hibs? If I was a hibby (god forbid) I'd still think you were a trumpet.

enjoy what,we had our worst season in 25 years, and they finished two places above us.

The Hibs equivalent of a Scottish Cup win.

Nucky Thompson

We've seen our club lift the Scottish cup, split the Old Firm and play in the top tier of European football. You've seen your club do none of those things and probably never will. Why are you not concerned with trying to find a way for your own club to reach the same heights that we have? Why are you not concerned about all of your decent players being sold to the Old Firm? You guys only finished a couple of league places above us and we had an awful season - how small and humdrum must your club be to think that little success gives you an edge to come over here all smug and smarmy and try to wind us up?

Top post mate:)

HappyClapper

I already posted on this very thread that i understand our selling of players over the last 5 years and that it was for the long term good of hibs! and tbh it seems hearts are doing something similar right now!?

Ive been a hibby to long to be smug and smarmy mate but like i've already said over the next few seasons i will be seriously expecting steps forward and if that happens then the BW years will be worth it!

That means

consistently competing for european places and not intertoto!

Sucess in the 2 trophys!

At this moment its impossible to compete with OF for the league! Hearts could have but Vlad blew it!

HappyClapper
Why would hibs supporters take time (every day in life) to come onto a rival teams messageboard? Are you more interested in Hearts than Hibs? If I was a hibby (god forbid) I'd still think you were a trumpet.

I dunno, maybe im just more open minded than some people who come on these message boards!:)

I already posted on this very thread that i understand our selling of players over the last 5 years and that it was for the long term good of hibs! and tbh it seems hearts are doing something similar right now!?

Ive been a hibby to long to be smug and smarmy mate but like i've already said over the next few seasons i will be seriously expecting steps forward and if that happens then the BW years will be worth it!

That means

consistently competing for european places and not intertoto!

Sucess in the 2 trophys!

At this moment its impossible to compete with OF for the league! Hearts could have but Vlad blew it!

Eh????

Hearts finished 2nd in 06. We finished above Rangers. Rangers are one of the Old Firm. Therefore we competed with the Old Firm in the league. Any chance of explaining how exactly

"its impossible to compete with OF for the league"?

HappyClapper
Why is anyone entertaining these clowns?

And why have the mods not binned them?

For what? discussing hearts/hibs and football?

:wacko:

Nucky Thompson
Why is anyone entertaining these clowns?

And why have the mods not binned them?

To be fair, it's all banter:cool: At least they don't hide who they are. It's those undercover feckers that do my nut in:cool:

HappyClapper

Eh????

Hearts finished 2nd in 06. We finished above Rangers. Rangers are one of the Old Firm. Therefore we competed with the Old Firm in the league. Any chance of explaining how exactly

"its impossible to compete with OF for the league"?

For 2nd! Not the League!

Your words!

For 2nd! not the league!

Your words!

Are you suggesting that finishing as runner up in the league is not competing?:wacko:

Do you honestly think Hibs will ever be able to do it? Romanov has achieved more in his few years with Hearts than your team has in the last 20 years. How does that make you feel? All of those great flair teams and monkeyheided managers and still, an idiot from Russia with more money than sense can still out perform your club. Oh, but your club has less debt. Great. I think that's super and all but does it really make up for your lack of achievement on the football pitch? I doubt it.

HappyClapper
Are you suggesting that finishing as runner up in the league is not competing?:wacko:

Nope

Celtic 91

Hearts 74

Ranger 73

not competing imho

We hae the same level of debt than when Romanov came on board, the playing squad is probably on a par, the only thing we have lost is credibility and we have to hope a new manager and some sterling work from CO can regain some of that.

One thing we have had more of is some great days and nights supporting Heart of Midlothian that willl live forever in our memory

Pete Seeger
I dunno, maybe im just more open minded than some people who come on these message boards!:)

I wasn't really meaning you. It was aimed at a certain poster who hangs around here like a bad smell. I can understand someone coming on for a wind up now and again. But this plum's relentless.

winston churchill
I wasn't really meaning you. It was aimed at a certain poster who hangs around here like a bad smell. I can understand someone coming on for a wind up now and again. But this plum's relentless.

ignore him,he's the village idiot.

RockyBalboa

But the things that you have achieved ahead of us like splitting the old firm and play in the champs league was due to spending outwith your means and being in the position you are now.

It sounds like your big team mentality has gotten you in big **** now. Assest stripped and a laughing stock millions in debt.

Not a wind up post either.

I would rather have a "wee team" mentality and have a properly run club, that other clubs are happy to do business with and who live between there means trying to make a profit than have a "big team" get yourself in that much debt it was either sell your ground or your club to unknown soon to be radge works and then try the same all over again only to double the debt, sell any players worth selling and become a showcase club for a glorified football agent.

RockyBalboa
ignore him,he's the village idiot.

Capital I and space after coma. Being the Village (capital V) idiot I thought I would help you out.

But the things that you have achieved ahead of us like splitting the old firm and play in the champs league was due to spending outwith your means and being in the position you are now.

It sounds like your big team mentality has gotten you in big **** now. Assest stripped and a laughing stock millions in debt.

I would rather have a "wee team" mentality and have a properly run club, that other clubs are happy to do business with and who live between there means trying to make a profit than have a "big team" get yourself in that much debt it was either sell your ground or your club to unknown soon to be radge works and then try the same all over again only to double the debt, sell any players worth selling and become a showcase club for a glorified football agent.

We don't have double the debt though.

It's not great form to come on here and make stuff up.

Selling any player of value is more like Hibs than Hearts to be honest. Once again, a Hibs fan harping on about debt. I hope your balance sheet brings me the same happiness as the 2 Scottish cup wins and 2nd in the league brought me.

If you take into account the monies due for the "asset stripping", then the debt is not that much more than when VR arrived.

Arguably your assets have been stripped a hell of a lot more than ours have over the last two/three seasons.

A properly run club? Players knocking on the Chairman's door in the middle of the night to moan about the manager? Magic. Manager wins cup then resigns because of the backwater attitude at club? Double magic.

We may well be a laughing stock, but who knows the full facts? Can't say I'm too happy at what's going on at Tynie re the footballing side of the club but I can say I go to see Heart of Midlothian, Edinburgh's top team, not some wee suburban sideshow.

Capital I and space after coma. Being the Village (capital V) idiot I thought I would help you out.

'Comma'?

If you take into account the monies due for the "asset stripping", then the debt is not that much more than when VR arrived.

Arguably your assets have been stripped a hell of a lot more than ours have over the last two/three seasons.

A properly run club? Players knocking on the Chairman's door in the middle of the night to moan about the manager? Magic. Manager wins cup then resigns because of the backwater attitude at club? Double magic.

We may well be a laughing stock, but who knows the full facts? Can't say I'm too happy at what's going on at Tynie re the footballing side of the club but I can say I go to see Heart of Midlothian, Edinburgh's top team, not some wee suburban sideshow.

Pwnd.

Rocky, you and every Hibs fan should remind themselves of one thing whenever you come hear being smarmy, it's us who supports the capitals larger and more successfull club. Hibs will always be smaller and less successfull and our record of beating you home and away is unlikely ever to be taken away from us. Hibs are the wee team and always will be. You had scoreboards, a great balance sheet, 7-0 and Albert Kidd though, i get it - we've been Edinburgh's top team for the vast majority of both our clubs existence and will be soon again. As history teaches us, we always have the last laugh. :)

winston churchill

Comma-2001.gif

RockyBalboa
We don't have double the debt though.

It's not great form to come on here and make stuff up.

Selling any player of value is more like Hibs than Hearts to be honest. Once again, a Hibs fan harping on about debt. I hope your balance sheet brings me the same happiness as the 2 Scottish cup wins and 2nd in the league brought me.

Wasn't your debt ?18million when Vlad took over and something like ?36 million now.

Balance sheets don't bring me happiness, but getting that much into debt by overspending has helped you achieve more than Hibs, that's where big team mentality has got you.

Wasn't your debt ?18million when Vlad took over and something like ?36 million now.

No. Nearer to 23m.

If you take the sale of Gordon, Bednar & even hartley i think that amounts to c.12.5m so take that off the 36m and you ar looking at c.24m

Balance sheets don't bring me happiness, but getting that much into debt by overspending has helped you achieve more than Hibs, that's where big team mentality has got you.

See above...

Like I said, a day as a lion or a lifetime as a sheep. You are obviously more at home with mediocrity and mundanity and prefer the life of a sheep. At least before you lot could go on about flair as well as your balance sheets to compensate for your lack of achievement, only the balance sheet remains now. But hey, you still have 7-0 and a Dundee player who helped us not win something. Hope that lot works out for you.

Archived