• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• It should have been ten

• Morgan

• Jammy T

2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Yes agreed, good timing in that respect I guess (not that there is ever a good time to end up in hospital). 

Hopefully it was nothing more than precautionary.

It may or may not have an effect on players coming or going this week though. Depends how hands on he was in all the activity.

But all that is secondary to his health anyway.

StevenNaismith

He’s had a stent fitted and all going well will be transferred to the Vic in Kirkcaldy tomorrow. Get well soon big man.

I would be surprised if it was a heart attack, based on how quickly they have said he is responding well to treatment. 

It would normally take a wee bit longer than that, so hopefully he’s just fainted, but it could be any one of a number of things and I could be wrong, but we won’t know until we are told.

Get Well Soon Gaffer!

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

He’s had a stent fitted and all going well will be transferred to the Vic in Kirkcaldy tomorrow. Get well soon big man.

What? So it is a heart attack then?

letsalldothebeattie

Hopefully nothing serious and he’s back in the dugout to continue the charge to the title come Saturday 

Get well soon Craig.

These guys work under tremendous stress, so I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often, even if it may be unrelated in this instance.

SuperstarSteve

Get well soon gaffer. Hopefully nothing serious. 

He was in hospital start of this year aswell which doesn’t seem to have been picked up on. 

(I’ve totally got that wrong it was levein’s dad who was in hospital at the start of the year so I apologise) 

Edited by SuperstarSteve

letsalldothebeattie

Get well soon to the gaffer. Hopefully nothing too serious and he’s back in the dugout soon to continue the charge to the title 

3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I don't think you should be posting private details of someone's health on here.

Wish the big man a speedy recovery but dont come back until youre sorted Craig. That lads will take care of business until your fully recovered. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

Jamboscanbevicius

Strange to release a statement like this unless he is quite unwell. Hopefully not and it is just because of the age of social media, in case someone sees him in the hospital they'd rather just put something out and get ahead of it.

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I don't think you should be posting private details of someone's health on here.

Inclined to agree.

But let's be hosnest, it will be made public knowledge soon enough and everyone on here has a personal interest and concern for Craig.

Get well soon legend! so sad to hear this.. I hope the club gives him the help and time he needs. Not a chance he'll be back in a hurray. his health is more important

Jambo, Goodbye
10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Get well soon big man.

"the club asks that Craig and his family’s privacy be respected" 

Get well soon Gaffer!

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

3 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

Strange to release a statement like this unless he is quite unwell. Hopefully not and it is just because of the age of social media, in case someone sees him in the hospital they'd rather just put something out and get ahead of it.

Just getting it out there ahead of social media and rumours i think.

Good call from the club.

Horrible to hear. Hopefully he recovers quickly but doesn't rush back. Don't want this happening again :(

Austin and Jon to take charge the next game or two?

Get well soon, Craig!  You've held the club together since Queen Ann came in, I hope we can keep you together in your time of need.

Fitzroy Pointon

Hopefully nothing too serious and he's back in the dugout soon. 

How good would it be to have three scarf above the head photos in Craig's hospital room with him in his bed wearing one of they hospital smocks, smiling from ear to ear. 

Get well soon gaffer. 

:leveinnaturalorder:

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, BigC said:

What? So it is a heart attack then?

Maybe just angina. However it's awfully quick to get angioplasty done if you are just taken into hospital this morning. Get well soon Craig whatever the ailment is.

3 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Inclined to agree.

But let's be hosnest, it will be made public knowledge soon enough and everyone on here has a personal interest and concern for Craig.

Club release a statement asking for his privacy to be respected. Someone immediately comes on here and posts private details. I'm sure the manager will reveal what he wants us to know when he wants us to know it.

9 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I had a heart attack and two stents fitted only a couple of weeks ago - I'm now absolutely fine and back driving and at work.   The full recovery from this kind of thing is 99% and I'm sure Craig will be absolutely fine.

I would not anticipate him being in the dug out for around 4 weeks.

Best wishes to him.

4 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

Don't see why you think it strange. Much better to make an official statement than allowing speculation to mount. I am sure they will release futher statements once more comprehensive news is available.

A nice thread on Hibs.net wishing him all the best, this is where I feel the Hearts Hibs rivalry is top class, The Ugly Sisters want to kill each other.

Also, this did make me laugh over a non-funny situation:

"What's your blood type, Craig?"

"B Negative"

TyphoonJambo

I heard the same. All those questioning the big mans commitment need to appreciate how his workload could have contributed towards this.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

I had a heart attack and two stents fitted only a couple of weeks ago - I'm now absolutely fine and back driving and at work.   The full recovery from this kind of thing is 99% and I'm sure Craig will be absolutely fine.

I would not anticipate him being in the dug out for around 4 weeks.

Best wishes to him.

You take it easy as well.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Levein taken to hospital, but home again.