Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• Agentjambo

Would be an unbelievable signing if it comes off, if they let us play him on the wing that would be orgasmic

2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Would be an unbelievable signing if it comes off, if they let us play him on the wing that would be orgasmic

Wing back would be fine as well 

AlphonseCapone

Heard on Saturday that we are almost there.... 

Nah I didn't but invariably as soon as someone claims something another 3 or 4 posters jump on with the above chat. So much pish spouted at times.

jacklivi1874
5 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Heard on Saturday that we are almost there.... 

Nah I didn't but invariably as soon as someone claims something another 3 or 4 posters jump on with the above chat. So much pish spouted at times.

Correct, never a source ether

Captain Sausage
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Some good news incoming I think ??

Hmmmm. So far, so wrong. 

0A452D3E-A7BA-4515-B4FF-DCCEA8CB504A.jpeg

On 14/08/2018 at 17:44, JamboJen said:

Wow, he sounds like a bellend.

Ken where is a graveyard for young Scottish players? The ****ing English U22s.

Thegorgieboysareintoon

2 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Not trolling, not lying, only passing on what I was told. Won’t bother from now on.

Called it earlier too and just abuse came my way . I’m not bothering now too mate 

GorgieRules22

I don’t get the abuse towards some guys posting rumours. If there’s truth in it then great and if there at the wind up then it’s them that are mental so I don’t get why people get worked up ?

10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Won’t bother from now on.

7 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

I’m not bothering now too mate 

Much appreciated.

Thegorgieboysareintoon
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Post more. Pass on all your mates' knowledge.

Fear not, the cynicism of JKB. Your mates' may yet give you credible info in the future.

I have less than 20 post so it must be s*** yaaaawn 

3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I don’t get the abuse towards some guys posting rumours. If there’s truth in it then great and if there at the wind up then it’s them that are mental so I don’t get why people get worked up ?

But the guys aren’t posting rumours they are hibs tramps just making up stuff for the sake of it

GorgieRules22
Just now, theshed said:

But the guys aren’t posting rumours they are hibs tramps just making up stuff for the sake of it

Then as I said there mental ?

You would have to have a want about you to come on here and make things up.

Thegorgieboysareintoon
Just now, theshed said:

It’s always hibs or spelling mistakes on this ...

StevenNaismith
9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Post more. Pass on all your mates' knowledge.

Fear not, the cynicism of JKB. Your mates' may yet give you credible info in the future.

Doesn’t matter.

Edited by StevenNaismith

On 14/08/2018 at 17:38, ...a bit disco said:

Here's what that fud, Luckhurst, had to say about Wilson (Aberdeen).

Samuel Luckhurst Retweeted Manchester United

Wanted a Championship loan but after Derby and Sheffield United not surprised he's ended up in Scotland, which is becoming a graveyard for U23s

:laugh:

Doubt id take any utd defender on the pitch after that game against Brighton.  Horrific. 

Quite happy to let people like him slate Scottish football.  It won’t be long until the EPL is just outright ruined due to the amount of money being pumped into it and alienating the traditional supporter.   Scottish football is never going to be what English football is but we need to just own our own game and be proud of it. 

We’ve had youth team huddies in the past and the majority of them were nowhere near the level of the SPL.  

Majority of these premier league fans who slate Scottish football come from shitey wee cities who are loaded because Sky want the top 4-6 clubs.  Rest just ride their coat tails. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Morph said:

:laugh:

Doubt id take any utd defender on the pitch after that game against Brighton.  Horrific. 

Quite happy to let people like him slate Scottish football.  It won’t be long until the EPL is just outright ruined due to the amount of money being pumped into it and alienating the traditional supporter.   Scottish football is never going to be what English football is but we need to just own our own game and be proud of it. 

We’ve had youth team huddies in the past and the majority of them were nowhere near the level of the SPL.  

Majority of these premier league fans who slate Scottish football come from shitey wee cities who are loaded because Sky want the top 4-6 clubs.  Rest just ride their coat tails. 

Decent post mate.

:thumbsup:

Fozzyonthefence
18 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

I have less than 20 post so it must be s*** yaaaawn 

You said it.

Thegorgieboysareintoon
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You said it.

Also said dunne would be in by the end of the week 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Also said dunne would be in by the end of the week 

Is it a Dunne deal?  Heard that one a few days ago anyway, funnily enough before you joined.

StevenNaismith

I asked for more info and got a message back to say the deal has been announced on the club website. It would appear that there’s been wires crossed with regards to a Man Utd youngster and an ex Man Utd youngster. Apologies for the misinformation and I won’t post anything I’m told again.

Alex Kintner
Just now, StevenNaismith said:

I asked for more info and got a message back to say the deal has been announced on the club website. It would appear that there’s been wires crossed with regards to a Man Utd youngster and an ex Man Utd youngster. Apologies for the misinformation and I won’t post anything I’m told again.

:wtf:

StevenNaismith
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

:wtf:

To clarify, I was told today that “the young lad from Man Utd is signing”. I assumed it was Mitchell. 

3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Good you are clearly nowhere near ITK 

1 minute ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

What was Demi's number last time

24 and its still free I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

To clarify, I was told today that “the young lad from Man Utd is signing”. I assumed it was Mitchell. 

?

Alex Kintner
7 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

?

Thegorgieboysareintoon
7 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Good you are clearly nowhere near ITK 

Demi deal is on . He isn’t wrong 

The Future's Maroon
5 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Demi deal is on . He isn’t wrong 

Take enough stabs in the dark your likely to get the odd one right, as for your “Demi deal is on” is total bullshit. Man Utd have not made a decision and won’t until the end of the month.

Thegorgieboysareintoon
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Take enough stabs in the dark your likely to get the odd one right, as for your “Demi deal is on” is total bullshit. Man Utd have not made a decision and won’t until the end of the month.

We will see ;)