• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Cruyff Turn

24 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Some weekend reading for him it seems.

DqgYshDW4AAZ-KN.jpg:large

Love how excited he is to get here!

Who provided that sheet though, most of it is on one of the worst days in the club's history! And it doesn't say FTH's enough for me...

Apparently on BBC site he is reviewing his job as manager of Hibs, something he once did as manager of Celtic for similar incidents. He has got the attention he is after and probably another job in the pipeline.

Jack Torrance
22 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Apparently on BBC site he is reviewing his job as manager of Hibs, something he once did as manager of Celtic for similar incidents. He has got the attention he is after and probably another job in the pipeline.

But he’s signed a pre-contract with us!!!

1 hour ago, heartmussel said:

Wrong thread by any chance??

Met big Dave before tonight's game and duly obliged with the winning goal.does a power of work defending when required and plays the lone striker role well.with callumn Morrison providing the crosses he,ll tear the premiership a new one!impressed by Bahrain international Yusuf who got the 2 bohemians goals.

tartofmidlothian
On 27/10/2018 at 13:01, E6 Inc said:

Love how excited he is to get here!

Who provided that sheet though, most of it is on one of the worst days in the club's history! And it doesn't say FTH's enough for me...

I think that might only be the first page. It's great that we educate our new players this sort of thing though. I wonder if we send him footage of our matches as well? Imagine how excited he must be getting after last Wednesday's game.

Vanecek now has seven goals in one of the worst teams in his league, that's not bad. Something like 5 of their 15 points are all down to him.

tartofmidlothian
On 02/11/2018 at 20:28, braveheart said:

Met big Dave before tonight's game and duly obliged with the winning goal.does a power of work defending when required and plays the lone striker role well.with callumn Morrison providing the crosses he,ll tear the premiership a new one!impressed by Bahrain international Yusuf who got the 2 bohemians goals.

Were you at the match on Friday? What is he like? Strong? Fast? Skillful?

17 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Were you at the match on Friday? What is he like? Strong? Fast? Skillful?

He's certainly no Cole Stockton!gonna be some pairing if he eventually plays with big uche.instead of a big guy/little guy striking partnership we,ll have the van and tank partnership.good touch on the ground and good in air.maybe this post will come back and haunt me as bohemians are not the greatest of opposition.looks positive signing imo.

tartofmidlothian
31 minutes ago, braveheart said:

He's certainly no Cole Stockton!gonna be some pairing if he eventually plays with big uche.instead of a big guy/little guy striking partnership we,ll have the van and tank partnership.good touch on the ground and good in air.maybe this post will come back and haunt me as bohemians are not the greatest of opposition.looks positive signing imo.

:yas:

Sounds great, cheers. Will you get to see him again before he comes to us?

When everyones fit in March and April for our big fixtures it's gonna be hard to name a first XI, hoping for something like:

____________Zlamal 

____Souttar__Berra__Dunne

Morrison__Lee__Haring__Garrucio 

___________Naismith 

______Ikpeazu__Vanecek 

But then who knows what form Dikamona, Smith, Mitchell, Djoum, Bozanic, Cochrane, Clare, McDonald, MacLean, Wighton etc. Will be in by then

Stark contrast to our availability over the next couple of months 

tartofmidlothian
14 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

When everyones fit in March and April for our big fixtures it's gonna be hard to name a first XI, hoping for something like:

____________Zlamal 

___________Naismith 

______Ikpeazu__Vanecek 

But then who knows what form Dikamona, Smith, Mitchell, Djoum, Bozanic, Cochrane, Clare, McDonald, MacLean, Wighton etc. Will be in by then

Now THAT'S the team I want to see play Celtic.

25 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

____________Zlamal 

___________Naismith 

______Ikpeazu__Vanecek 

Hopefully we keep dunne past January?

Tynecastlesmychurch
28 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

____________Zlamal 

___________Naismith 

______Ikpeazu__Vanecek 

Looking at that team. As Clarkson would say "I'm now uncomfortable in my trousers"

39 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Was expecting to hear he was out for 6 months. Thankfully not.

Glad I am not the only one who dreads opening this thread every time there is an update 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
47 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

https://tv.isport.blesk.cz/video/5249796/sestrih-bohemians-teplice-2-3-skvely-obrat-severocechu-hoste-poskocili-na-10-misto.html

His goal on Friday in this video,  5th goal of the game (Teplice 3rd goal). Nice finish. 

Seeing a fair few adverts and a page with the score but no highlights

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Seeing a fair few adverts and a page with the score but no highlights

Play symbol on the bit with the score?

Vanecek only goal on this one;

https://tv.isport.blesk.cz/video/5249742/bohemians-teplice-kral-vykoupal-svece-a-pripravil-gol-vaneckovi-hoste-vedou-3-2.html

Edited by Deans Jambo

1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

Hopefully we keep dunne past January?

He said he wants to stay. Maybe Burnley will see how much he's improved here and let him stay.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Could be my work PC settings, will give a blast at home later, cant get by the Sports Betting advert

Shanks said no

Looks like he has 5 more games to play for them depending on the cup result, with the last game on 7th December 

can he he join us for training before January?

51 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Looks like he has 5 more games to play for them depending on the cup result, with the last game on 7th December 

and don't get injured FFS!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
58 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Under contract until Dec 31 I would imagine so will depend on his employers not being as stubborn as they have been to date.

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

He said he wants to stay. Maybe Burnley will see how much he's improved here and let him stay.

Would love him to stay for another full season after this one 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Managed to view the highlights. Nice instinctive finish taking up a good position.

Interesting, name pronounced Da-Veed Van-eech-ka

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

That’s what I want to know. Imagine if we could get him for fester road!!! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

That’s what I want to know. Imagine if we could get him for fester road!!! 

That would be a definite no. 1st January window opens

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Only hope would be the 530pm ko on the Saturday being moved to 1st or 2nd or postponed. All extremely unlikely 

17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

15 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Only hope would be the 530pm ko on the Saturday being moved to 1st or 2nd or postponed. All extremely unlikely 

As long as nobody else is injured between now and then, and Naismith and Uche are back, then we are winning that one anyway.

tartofmidlothian
6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

As long as nobody else is injured between now and then, and Naismith and Uche are back, then we are winning that one anyway.

Uche won't be back, but Naismith should be.

Captain Canada

Uche only has one broken foot. Can he not just stand on the other one and barge defenders out the way? 

Seriously though, I'm hoping he'll be back sooner than expected. I still can't believe the fuss Motherwell made over the challenge and he's the one out for 5 months. Their keeper had a bruise! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Who knows with our luck. If I am honest what is left now is getting to be very similar. You could have 4 long term injuries, say Clare, Bozanic, Mitchell and Wighton, put the other 4 back in and boom. It really is rotten luck, that it is those 4

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Managed to view the highlights. Nice instinctive finish taking up a good position.

Interesting, name pronounced Da-Veed Van-eech-ka

I presume that's a nickname or something. Vaněček is pronounced more like "Vanyechek" in the same way that Nedvěd is pronounced "Nedvyed" and Bobby's real first name (Zdeněk) is pronounced "Zdenyek".

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Under contract until Dec 31 I would imagine so will depend on his employers not being as stubborn as they have been to date.

If his club released him, could we sign him as a free agent to play earlier than 1st Jan ?

2 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Uche won't be back, but Naismith should be.

Thought it was 4 months for Uche, to be back playing? Is that not about mid January?