What are the reasons behind your HATRED for Celtic?

Beast Boy

14 minutes ago, meister said:

My dislike of Celtic stems from their away support only to be fair, they are a bunch of backward looking, inbred, thick as **** flumps.

As a club (boardroom etc) I think Celtic have moved on a wee bit from their Neanderthal past but their away support is an appalling body of humanity.

I’m inclined to dislike the old firm automatically but it varies in its intensity for each,  as the years progress, right now I’d happily see Celtics away support collectively trap their cocks in their flies, but Rangers currently hold pole position in my wish-the-club-and-it’s-support-would-go-under ometer 

I disagree with the point that the boards have distanced themselves from the past.  this land is our land etc. the board are happy for songs like this to be played at every home game. What the feck has the Kerry hills etc got to do with Scottish football   The Celtic board know what they are doing cashing in in shite like that  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Enzo Chiefo

• jacklivi1874

• tcjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

You can be a good Hearts supporter and not hate any opposition. Much of the hatred for Celtic by a minority is based on religious bigotry and far right politics

Nonsense. Absolute and utter nonsense.

Sounds like something a Celtic fan would say frankly. 

“If you don’t luv ra Sellick ur an orange ******* or a Nazi”

Edited by maroonexile

jacklivi1874
2 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

I know where you’re coming from 1953 but by not going back after 1972 you missed the quite unbelievable spectacle in 1983 or 84 where the Gorgie Aggro took it to them through there and the green hordes shat themselves on the London Road. After all the times I had seen them and their blue cousins lord it in Gorgie, I really enjoyed seeing them getting smashed on their own  patch.

I as at that game we also took over the Vaults till it was closed. prior to KO.My two friends got lifted that day not smart but them were the times  

I was at both SC games in the early 70's i was young but it was scary in Glasgow as a nipper .Retribution was dealt out at the replay, big time

Glad we dont really  have that shit now though but an other reason or 2 to hate that shower 

specialk1963

They’re aragant ****ers who think they’ve a divine right to win games and sing about killing people.

them take the moral high groung when it suites them

N Lincs Jambo
1 minute ago, jacklivi1874 said:

I as at that game we also took over the Vaults till it was closed. prior to KO.My two friends got lifted that day not smart but them were the times  

I was at both SC games in the early 70's i was young but it was scary in Glasgow as a nipper .Retribution was dealt out at the replay, big time

Glad we dont really  have that shit now though but an other reason or 2 to hate that shower 

They were the times that’s for sure. Wouldn’t want to take my kids to that but glaf I didn’t miss out. Was too young for the cup games in 72 (my old man was Celtic but he knew their fans were scum) so didn’t get to go. Probably the only reason I don’t hate absolutely everything about them was that I would have to hate my old man and he was sound. Took my to Tynie in 1970 and that was it ?

3 hours ago, tcjambo said:

1972 Cup quarter final 0-1 (Macari). Celtic fans up the back of the Wheatfield reigning bottles onto the Hearts fans in front. Some were filled with urine. Many Hearts fans had to take refuge on the pitch. I'm sure the papers blamed the Hearst fans for the pitch invasion but what else could you do? My father (not a Hearts fan) and grandfather never went back again.

Utter scum. Horrible, horrible club....

I was there. That was typical of these *******s then although at that game they were battered by Hearts fans in retaliation for the first game at Parkhead 

Reason I hate them  …..   No other teams "fans" have ever spat in my Grandads face .  He was in his wheelchair being pushed home along Russel Road when they used to park the buses round there many years ago. His "crime" wearing a maroon cardigan !

36 minutes ago, Elmore said:

I disagree with the point that the boards have distanced themselves from the past.  this land is our land etc. the board are happy for songs like this to be played at every home game. What the feck has the Kerry hills etc got to do with Scottish football   The Celtic board know what they are doing cashing in in shite like that  

Fair point, I did say wee bit though, not totally. I also think this is because things are going so well for Celtic right now and they can afford to play the least worse of the two because Rangers are making it so easy for them by being perhaps the most embarrassing thing in Scottish football since.........I’m not sure.

They are just a vile institution from the top down supported by the unwashed and uneducated and are paranoid about how hard done by and think by sending out their zombie hoardes singing Pro Ira songs, which none of them even understand as their intelligence is limited, think anyone will listen and take note,

a stinking soap lacking bunch of uneducated half wits,

mind u just hate them because their septic 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Agreed 1953. I was there in 1984, the midweek game, when every single one of our buses had windows smashed. I was 14 and ended up separated from my Dad as we had to just jump on any bus. The police were nowhere to be seen. Posters who throw adjectives like "vermin" about to describe our city rivals don't really know the half of it when it comes down to what routinely happened years ago through in Glasgow.

Wrong, Blackburn/Whitburn bus left with our windows intact......we did however leave one member in hospital after he took a brick to the face, not a thrown brick just some scum casual skelped him full on with a brick in his hand.

jacklivi1874

I actually helped two celtic supporters (84)  after the game they were from my area but  by chance walked into the Hearts fans marching down in huge numbers with a few looking for bother

As much as i detest CFC i hate seeing liberty's and those two chaps were eternally grateful I may add 

PeterintheRain

They fixed their last match of the season in 1986 to rob us of the league title.  Then laughed about it for 32 years and counting.   They actively funded terrorists and covered up that thing we're not allowed to talk about.  Unless it's slaughtering the BBC for covering up J Saville for decades of course.  In most other countries they'd have been shut down as a threat to civil life.

Graham Thomson

I remember going to Parkhead in the 70s as a teenager, after the game we got separated from our bus and were surrounded by dozens of young Celtic fans who were kicking us and spitting at us calling us orange B***** etc, managed to lose them through the crowd still surrounded by Celtic fans but this time middle aged men! Guess what? Yes they started kicking us spitting at us and calling us orange B****** 

I hate them for a million reasons though

Vile ,horrible ,uneducated, bigoted, scumbags 

Doctor FinnBarr
8 minutes ago, Graham Thomson said:

I remember going to Parkhead in the 70s as a teenager, after the game we got separated from our bus and were surrounded by dozens of young Celtic fans who were kicking us and spitting at us calling us orange B***** etc, managed to lose them through the crowd still surrounded by Celtic fans but this time middle aged men! Guess what? Yes they started kicking us spitting at us and calling us orange B****** 

I hate them for a million reasons though

Vile ,horrible ,uneducated, bigoted, scumbags 

I can remember going there in the mid 70s and going to the lower main stand cos we reckoned it'd be safer, up 2-1 with minutes to go and Craig (just signed from Partick) bundled Cruikie over the line to make it 2-2. We got showered with beer and cans from the Upper and when we looked round there were 2 young priests with a carry out giving us the prongs