What are the reasons behind your HATRED for Celtic?

Beast Boy

Always, Mind being spat at by grown men when we walked past the Chesser inn ( at about 13/14 year old). Probably hated them since that day , but since then just their sheer arrogance 

Just bumped into a Celtic fan in the supermarket  on holiday and had  clean  banter with him up he said but

" what do you think we'd  be like if we got the English premiership  money"

, I just replied "imagine how far you'd be behind us if we did too"

There's only one team in Lanzarote  tonight and it's  ????

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Enzo Chiefo

• jacklivi1874

• tcjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brighton Jambo

Try as I might I can't hate Celtic anywhere near as much as the Rangers.   I didn't know what true hatred was till that glorious day I discovered the Rangers.

Geoff the Mince

Being spat on , having buses bricked , having coins chucked , my mate getting punched when ther was 2 of us against dozens of them . I experience all this by the the time I was 15 yrs of age . 

No no other club comes near than that shower of scumbags .

4 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Try as I might I can't hate Celtic anywhere near as much as the Rangers.   I didn't know what true hatred was till that glorious day I discovered the Rangers.

My thoughts exactly. No team comes near to my dislike of the rangers. I despair at the tims plastic paddy routine and their 'folk' songs but I detest everything about their blue cousins

32 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

In forty years I have never once heard a Celtic manager concede that they lost to a Scottish team better than them on the day. Their 'never defeated, always cheated' mantra makes a mockery of anything they try and argue thereafter. 

Yup, the never defeated, always cheated s**t

The hypocrisy especially their perceived moral high-ground

The ‘too big for Scottish football’ s**t

Just lots & lots & lots

Thing is I didn't always despise Celtic. In 1967, still reeling under the barrage of BBC punditry after England 'won' the WC, I was delighted when they won the European Cup. In fact my dad and brothers went to the pub to celebrate. But even back then, their fans were sub human but the league was much more even. Various teams won the league and cups so, as Hearts supporters, we just assumed our time would come again.

Then the SPL happened. Gate sharing had been ditched and the uglies started to make maximum use of their financial muscle. Both halves hoovered up all the decent players from their rivals and let them rot on the bench rather than let them play against them. The arrogance of their thuggish fans and the cheerleading of the obsequious Glasgow media sickened me. The game up here died as a competition and while other SPL chairmen were complicit, the blame lies squarely with both of the cheeks. I detest them both. Rant over

TyphoonJambo

They are both, equally, the bigoted, cancerous sore that blights Scottish football.  Detest them both and can’t wait for the day they are accepted into the EPL. Then, watch it implode from inside as their filthy, hate filled, archaic terrorist loving bile spreads amongst the English cities. 

The sectarianism is why I dislike them the most followed by their love of terrorists. Some of their supporters are utter w@nkers. Same can be said of Sevco fans in equal measures. 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

They are half of the old firm.

Both halfs are the same.

Both halfs can go themselves. 

This is the correct answer they constantly go on about this being the biggest rivalry in the world it's not it's two corrupt bigoted institutions oppressing Scottish football always has been and unfortunately probably always will be. Hate the clucking pair of them with a passion.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Genuinely didn't know what there songs were about apart from oirish national anthem. The rest were a bit indistinct apart from IRA every now and then. I putty them to be honest.

I heard a clear rendition of the Merry Ploughboy in the middle of the first half. ("I'm of to join the IRA and I'm of tomorrow morn")

1 hour ago, Mundaydog said:

The songs about terrorists,

the we are better than everyone else

we are a team of the people

the chips on both shoulders

they are the Mos Eisley of football

that enough to start with?

3364A5A4-0FAF-467B-B785-D5F38325AA26.jpeg

Bazzas right boot

**** me, where to begin. 

Them, along with their partner have strangled the life blood from our game. 

Them, along with thier partner are horrible in the same but different way. They're culture and history is all about keeping up a legacy that supports a terrorist group that killed innocent people and taken our serviceman life's. But more to the point, like the other cheek they focus on matters that have nothing to do with football. 

They fly the Irish flag more than the saltire and actively supported Ireland when in a group with us in it, that was official by the club. 

Thier fans have a large manky, uneducated, terrorist supporting anti UK element. 

The disrespect the war dead and victims every year, yet bask in the freedoms such sacrifices have allowed. 

Many support Irish independence yet don't in regards to their own country. 

They choke our game, yet complain it's too easy and why they get pumped in Europe. 

Both old firm teams draw glory hunters, taking away fans from local teams. 

Their sense of entitlement. 

Them, along with their partner are a cancer on our game that spreads beyond football. 

They think all the clubs need them, do we ****. 

Oh and They beat us allot, it's annoying

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Tynecastle Valhalla

The most biased fans on the planet

trying to have a sensible conversation with them is impossible 

What a horrific thread title.

Hatred is not something to be celebrated. Read George Orwell 1984, about the ‘two minutes hate’. 

It’s easy to stir up hate. We should be celebrating. I certainly am.

jacklivi1874
2 hours ago, Alva-Jambo said:

stupid thread !!!!     we dont hate celtic,  we compete and struggle against them  have at least been honest with their finances unlike sevco. 

I do despise sevco, but I dont hate any club, its football for  f  sake. not war. 

I hate celtic fc and most of there fans. I dont know any Hearts fans who dont hate  celtic 

Ive not really got much room in my life for real HATRED. Real HATRED is an all consuming destructive poison that just doesn't let you live your life properly. To say you have real HATRED for an entity such as a football club or another country or a company or a television programme. Its not real HATRED. Its something else.

Ive had real HATRED for 3 or 4 people in my entire life and even then it infected me for a relatively short period and its gone now. Those particular people were supposed to be people I could trust who let me down in different ways and just did horrible HORRIBLE things to me and around me. Things where your only possible reaction could be HATRED

Do I hate Celtic ? No. Do I love Celtic ? No. I barely think about them. I thought about them today. I dont imagine I'll think about them tomorrow or the day after. Real HATRED pursues your every waking minute until you deal with it and force it out. If anyone has real HATRED for a football club, they ought to go and consult someone.

Edited by Escobar PHM

6 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Ive not really got much room in my life for real HATRED. Real HATRED is an all consuming destructive poison that just doesn't let you live your life properly. To say you have real HATRED for an entity such as a football club or another country or a company or a television programme. Its not real HATRED. Its something else.

Ive had real HATRED for 3 or 4 people in my entire life and even then it infected me for a relatively short period and its gone now. Those particular people were supposed to be people I could trust who let me down in different ways and just did horrible HORRIBLE things to me and around me. Things where your only possible reaction could be HATRED

Do I hate Celtic ? No. Do I love Celtic ? No. I barely think about them. I thought about them today. I dont imagine I'll think about them tomorrow or the day after. Real HATRED pursues your every waking minute until you deal with it and force it out. If anyone has real HATRED for a football club, they ought to go and consult someone.

Great post

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Any Hearts supporter brought up in the 70s and 80s will certainly testify that they are worse than Rangers.  Far worse.

Agreed. The game in the 60s probably when the gate in the Gorgie end collapsed and the crowd spilled onto the pitch, I was a wee laddie at the time and ended up on the pitch and separated from my dad. There was no segregation and I was herded to the other side of the terracing and put in beside a lot of adult Celtic fans who promptly told me to " keep my f****** mouth shut and I'd be ok" I was terrified and said nowt for the rest of the game. In the 70's went to Celtic park for a cup tie, we were a goal down and looked out of the cup until Renton? scored an equaliser in injury time. All hell broke loose as a group of Celtic skinheads who were leaving heard the noise and came running back in lashing out at anybody with a maroon scarf. We made it back to the bus but not everybody did, there were gangs roaming about attacking anybody they suspected was a Hearts fan. The police turned their backs on it and did nothing, also most of the bus windows were broken. I haven't been back to parkhead since.

grumpy rebus
2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I hate both old firm teams equally.

Both full of plastic arseholes and gloryhunters.

Both weegie clubs.

Both trampy *******s

Both love terrorists.

Both are arrogant and delusional. 

Both are based on sectarianism

Both have too much influence on the football authorities in this country.

Both are pandered too by the media. 

And many more. 

Two utterly disgusting institutions.

All of the above ??

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I hate both old firm teams equally.

Both full of plastic arseholes and gloryhunters.

Both weegie clubs.

Both trampy *******s

Both love terrorists.

Both are arrogant and delusional. 

Both are based on sectarianism

Both have too much influence on the football authorities in this country.

Both are pandered too by the media. 

And many more. 

Two utterly disgusting institutions.

In a nutshell ??

A sign, scrawled in pen, held by a Celtic fan at tynie in the mid 90s - it read ‘AIDS’

Edited by dreamydays

3 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Agreed. The game in the 60s probably when the gate in the Gorgie end collapsed and the crowd spilled onto the pitch, I was a wee laddie at the time and ended up on the pitch and separated from my dad. There was no segregation and I was herded to the other side of the terracing and put in beside a lot of adult Celtic fans who promptly told me to " keep my f****** mouth shut and I'd be ok" I was terrified and said nowt for the rest of the game. In the 70's went to Celtic park for a cup tie, we were a goal down and looked out of the cup until Renton? scored an equaliser in injury time. All hell broke loose as a group of Celtic skinheads who were leaving heard the noise and came running back in lashing out at anybody with a maroon scarf. We made it back to the bus but not everybody did, there were gangs roaming about attacking anybody they suspected was a Hearts fan. The police turned their backs on it and did nothing, also most of the bus windows were broken. I haven't been back to parkhead since.

Agreed 1953. I was there in 1984, the midweek game, when every single one of our buses had windows smashed. I was 14 and ended up separated from my Dad as we had to just jump on any bus. The police were nowhere to be seen. Posters who throw adjectives like "vermin" about to describe our city rivals don't really know the half of it when it comes down to what routinely happened years ago through in Glasgow.

If you are a Hearts fan and you don’t hate Celtic, then you are not a Hearts fan.

Same goes for Rangers and unbelievably (on a Hearts fansite) it has to be pointed out that the same should be said for Hibs.

I say ‘unbelievably’ because they actually do have their sympathisers on here.  Believe it or not..

9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Agreed 1953. I was there in 1984, the midweek game, when every single one of our buses had windows smashed. I was 14 and ended up separated from my Dad as we had to just jump on any bus. The police were nowhere to be seen. Posters who throw adjectives like "vermin" about to describe our city rivals don't really know the half of it when it comes down to what routinely happened years ago through in Glasgow.

I use the term ‘vermin’ to describe the Leith scum Enzo but, you are 100% correct on this one, going to Parkhead in the 80’s was an absolute nightmare.  Ibrox wasn’t really much better.

19 minutes ago, dreamydays said:

A sign, scrawled in pen, held by a Celtic fan at tynie in the mid 90s - it read ‘AIDS’

They were boasting mate.

2 hours ago, Alva-Jambo said:

stupid thread !!!!     we dont hate celtic,  we compete and struggle against them  have at least been honest with their finances unlike sevco. 

I do despise sevco, but I dont hate any club, its football for  f  sake. not war. 

They are scum 

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

If you are a Hearts fan and you don’t hate Celtic, then you are not a Hearts fan.

Same goes for Rangers and unbelievably (on a Hearts fansite) it has to be pointed out that the same should be said for Hibs.

I say ‘unbelievably’ because they actually do have their sympathisers on here.  Believe it or not..

Correct

2 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

This. A filthier institution you will not find. Derisory bids, tapping up, rancid cheating. 

Just absolute scum. 

My dislike of Celtic stems from their away support only to be fair, they are a bunch of backward looking, inbred, thick as **** flumps.

As a club (boardroom etc) I think Celtic have moved on a wee bit from their Neanderthal past but their away support is an appalling body of humanity.

I’m inclined to dislike the old firm automatically but it varies in its intensity for each,  as the years progress, right now I’d happily see Celtics away support collectively trap their cocks in their flies, but Rangers currently hold pole position in my wish-the-club-and-it’s-support-would-go-under ometer 

Fly the Saltire
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You can be a good Hearts supporter and not hate any opposition. Much of the hatred for Celtic by a minority is based on religious bigotry and far right politics

jacklivi1874

They have attacked young  Kiosk Lassies , Ball Boys, Stewards in recent time also left shite on the toilet walls

I dare say caused some damage in the Roseburn again

Hate them you bet 

3 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

You can be a good Hearts supporter and not hate any opposition. Much of the hatred for Celtic by a minority is based on religious bigotry and far right politics

To a certain degree, that’s right.

However, my hatred for Celtic has nothing to do with religion or politics.  It’s because their club in general, and their fans in particular, are low life.  

I won't bother typing out  the same diatribe to describe Rangers and Hibs.

S’ok?

Rabbie_Burns

Horrible club, horrible fans who try to drag everyone else into their religious, political crap and the most ungracious of managers too 

25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Don’t tell me I should hate anyone. Hatred of people is wrong, ok?

1. Their support consists of a disproportionately large amount of scumbags

2. They win everything and have far more resources than Hearts can ever dream to have

3. They get a disproportionately large amount of ridiculous refereeing decisions in their favour

4. Despite number 3 they somehow seem to believe that they are victimised

That said, they're not as bad as Sevco.

Just now, 4marsbars said:

Don’t tell me I should hate anyone. Hatred of people is wrong, ok?

:wow: 

Same as for the other half of the gonorrhoea brothers - they are a both canker on our game and society.

19 minutes ago, OTT said:

This. A filthier institution you will not find. Derisory bids, tapping up, rancid cheating. 

Just absolute scum. 

Indeed. They have no shame either. Somehow despite all of their years of cheating they have no remorse and seem to feel that they were hard done by when their new club was fast-tracked into the league system.

Their fans also let their club die. That's glory hunters for you, no real backing for the club when the chips are down.

N Lincs Jambo
49 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I know where you’re coming from 1953 but by not going back after 1972 you missed the quite unbelievable spectacle in 1983 or 84 where the Gorgie Aggro took it to them through there and the green hordes shat themselves on the London Road. After all the times I had seen them and their blue cousins lord it in Gorgie, I really enjoyed seeing them getting smashed on their own  patch.