What are the reasons behind your HATRED for Celtic?

Beast Boy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Enzo Chiefo

• jacklivi1874

• tcjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All roads lead to Gorgie

Did we hear a song from them today that had anything to do with football, no. That is the reason for me. 

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

They think they are better than everyone else (in reality they are) and the media cream themselves when it’s all about Celtic. 

I was in tears today, tears of delight and relief when we beat them and that says volumes to me.

Them and the other erse cheeks have been the lead weight of Scottish football 

Edited by Dannie Boy

Hate both erse cheeks with equal passion... I hate them because they both feel they have the Devine right for success and they have peddled bigotry, hatred for 50+ years using it as their business model and their utter denial of their respective affiliations cretins the pair of them . 

Everything about them . Absolutely everything but mostly the fact they have their wee sisters players for fek all. Despicable club and support

Mostly their victim mentality despite having the scummiest set of supporters around.

Edited by Homme

SwindonJambo

That they exist and exert an unhealthily ludicrous grip on the Scottish game, enjoy near impunity from referees , the repeated overlooking of their fans' disgusting songs and behaviour by our spineless inept authorities and 101 other reasons I can't be arsed to type. 

Punks No Deid

I would need someone far more eloquent than me who only has an old school higher A in English to properly describe how utterly despicable and loathed the self proclaimed GFITW really are

been here before
Just now, andy65 said:

Hate both erse cheeks with equal passion... I hate them because they both feel they have the Devine right for success and they have peddled bigotry, hatred for 50+ years using it as their business model and their utter denial of their respective affiliations cretins the pair of them . 

Surley no...

stupid thread !!!!     we dont hate celtic,  we compete and struggle against them  have at least been honest with their finances unlike sevco. 

I do despise sevco, but I dont hate any club, its football for  f  sake. not war. 

I remember leaving a match years ago at Tynecastle after we beat them 

A Hearts supporting dad was holding his two young sons hands just along from the toilets at the bottom of Ardmillan.

Celtic supporters had surrounded him and were punching his face.

He never let go of his kids hands, because they knew he wouldn't why were they doing it.......because we had beat them 

Scummy filthy lowlife tramps I hate them #vermin

Simple really.. ask them why they hate us... 

It's this pretend bollocks that everyone hates them for none footballing reasons, When in truth 99% couldn't give a ....., but they will continue to slander everyone as a bigot to hide their own hatred. 

Maybe it's just me although I doubt it, but the effigies last season took them to a new low and that's really saying something.

If there's one thing Celtic do brilliantly its low.

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Australis...... said:

I remember leaving a match years ago at Tynecastle after we beat them 

A Hearts supporting dad was holding his two young sons hands just along from the toilets at the bottom of Ardmillan.

Celtic supporters had surrounded him and were punching his face.

He never let go of his kids hands, because they knew he wouldn't why were they doing it.......because we had beat them 

Scummy filthy lowlife tramps I hate them #vermin

Absolutely mate. My hatred goes away back when they had about 10K in Gorgie and took liberties.

Many wont like hearing stories like this these days, but always remember one of the scum was coming along Gorgie and ofcourse acting like the big shot with thousands behind him and a jambo next to me just lamped him square on for being threatening, deserved what he got and he never came back

6 minutes ago, Alva-Jambo said:

stupid thread !!!!     we dont hate celtic,  we compete and struggle against them  have at least been honest with their finances unlike sevco. 

I do despise sevco, but I dont hate any club, its football for  f  sake. not war. 

Of course it's not war.  I think you're being pedantic with semantics here.  In a football sense fans hate them and there's nothing wrong with it.  If more people channelled there hate through football the world would be a better place.  You've got a problem if you can't see the difference.  What do you want people to say?  Strongly dislike?  Emotional correctness is a new one for me 

i wish jj was my dad
19 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

Too many reasons. Just everything

This. Close thread.

Their anti- British attitude.  I remember them singing in favour of Argenina during a game at Parkhead in 82, at the time of the Falklands war. Biting the hand that feeds them.

The songs about terrorists,

the we are better than everyone else

we are a team of the people

the chips on both shoulders

they are the Mos Eisley of football

that enough to start with?

29 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Did we hear a song from them today that had anything to do with football, no. That is the reason for me. 

Genuinely didn't know what there songs were about apart from oirish national anthem. The rest were a bit indistinct apart from IRA every now and then. I putty them to be honest.

I hate both old firm teams equally.

Both full of plastic arseholes and gloryhunters.

Both weegie clubs.

Both trampy *******s

Both love terrorists.

Both are arrogant and delusional. 

Both are based on sectarianism

Both have too much influence on the football authorities in this country.

Both are pandered too by the media. 

And many more. 

Two utterly disgusting institutions.

In forty years I have never once heard a Celtic manager concede that they lost to a Scottish team better than them on the day. Their 'never defeated, always cheated' mantra makes a mockery of anything they try and argue thereafter. 

3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I hate both old firm teams equally.

Both full of plastic arseholes and gloryhunters.

Both weegie clubs.

Both trampy *******s

Both love terrorists.

Both are arrogant and delusional. 

Both are based on sectarianism

Both have too much influence on the football authorities in this country.

Both are pandered too by the media. 

And many more. 

Two utterly disgusting institutions.

:spoton:

1972 Cup quarter final 0-1 (Macari). Celtic fans up the back of the Wheatfield reigning bottles onto the Hearts fans in front. Some were filled with urine. Many Hearts fans had to take refuge on the pitch. I'm sure the papers blamed the Hearst fans for the pitch invasion but what else could you do? My father (not a Hearts fan) and grandfather never went back again.

Utter scum. Horrible, horrible club....

Their pretend oirishness, cheering for people who tortured and killed others, the jolly craicster shite, the greatest fans in the world rubbish and the fact they are Cellic. 

If anything they are worse than the other mob.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Genuinely didn't know what there songs were about apart from oirish national anthem. The rest were a bit indistinct apart from IRA every now and then. I putty them to be honest.

Like you all I could hear was references to oirland. Every time I looked towards the Roseburn they were making gestures towards the home support and seemed to be playing little heed to the pitch. 

1 minute ago, jaywalker said:

Their pretend oirishness, cheering for people who tortured and killed others, the jolly craicster shite, the greatest fans in the world rubbish and the fact they are Cellic. 

If anything they are worse than the other mob.

Any Hearts supporter brought up in the 70s and 80s will certainly testify that they are worse than Rangers.  Far worse.

HeartofHartley
23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Their anti- British attitude.  I remember them singing in favour of Argenina during a game at Parkhead in 82, at the time of the Falklands war. Biting the hand that feeds them.

I'm anti-British for a multitude of reasons but love the Hearts. Silly post.

1 minute ago, HeartofHartley said:

I'm anti-British for a multitude of reasons but love the Hearts. Silly post.

I think yours is the silly post

HeartofHartley
Just now, tcjambo said:

I think yours is the silly post

Why's that? Hatred for a team shouldn't be political - it's their arrogance their sectarianism and victim playing that is the hatred for me. 

I'm anti-British as I'm sure many people are regardless of who they support. 

Strangled the life out of the league for 30+ years, using their financial clout to buy up any threat to them in order to weaken other teams (before letting them rot in the reserves for 5 years before ending up in the English lower leagues).

Have undue influence at the SFA, demanding and getting games off for glamour friendlies during the regular season.

That their players get away with ridiculous fouling and abusing the ref.

Their fans are nothing but violent thugs who cause mayhem at any stadium they visit.

All of the above goes just as equally for Rangers.

Toxteth O'Grady

Always hated them since they chucked bottles at me when i was 11 years old with my pal.

Then next home game we let down all the tyres of their supporters busses when they used to park at the Corn Exchange :)

John Findlay

I wonder which one of them took the opportunity to **** the monarch. Vile vile supporters. 

I am not a monarchs. 

Horrible fans, horrible players. Just horrible.

Though also, the team we've suffered most heartache against. All the last minute goals against etc.

**** them.

1-0 ya bassas!

That's your perceptive on it. I personally detest Celtic because they openly asbocste terrorism.  Sing,chant and cheer on the IRA.  Ashamed of nothing offended by everything . Nothing but subhuman pondlide filth