So who's next then

wanderer

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Jonnsen was a player that played  a number of positions poorly. But what i meant was a player who can play several positions comfortably.

Kisnorbo was good at that 

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudi must stay

• Cruyff Turn

• Alex Kintner

• Juanjo15

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Jonnsen was a player that played  a number of positions poorly. But what i meant was a player who can play several positions comfortably.

Any news on a defensive midfielder Daza.

Cruyff Turn
5 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

Reliable source. Says Ross is not happy and almost being forced out the door.

Good news

5 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Well reliable source ross himself saying it's rubbish 

Bad news

HEARTS FOREVER

John Murray picked up a blonde lad at Edinburgh airport laden with luggage  this morning from a flight possibly from Germany. Guy sounded Austrailian. Make of that what you will.?

Just now, HEARTS FOREVER said:

John Murray picked up a blonde lad at Edinburgh airport laden with luggage  this morning from a flight possibly from Germany. Guy sounded Austrailian. Make of that what you will.?

he's taking in foreign students to earn a little bit of extra cash?

Cruyff Turn
6 minutes ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Might have been from New Zealand. 

Gene Parmesan
12 minutes ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Any resemblance to Scottish-born Australian defensive midfielder Joshua Laws?

custom_style_1_sp-Laws_-Joshua-01.jpg?14

2 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Any resemblance to Scottish-born Australian defensive midfielder Joshua Laws?

custom_style_1_sp-Laws_-Joshua-01.jpg?14

Contracted until 2019 - maybe a loan?! expect some loans in shortly

In the EEN now that the deal is agreed with Haring. Hughes also staying for another year. 

Edited by HMFC86

2 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

In the EEN now that the deal is agreed with Haring. Hughes also staying for another year. 

They said he passed a medical so this one looks in the bag.

CB sorted for next season then.

Not much left really. Naismith, Milinkovic, Sub Keeper & Possibly Mitchell.

Maybe a defensive Mid but not sure.

Looking good so far. Great to get more in before pre-season

Fultons Right Leg

Hearts have agreed a six-figure deal with Genoa to bring winger David Milinkovic back to Tynecastle Park. The Frenchman spent last season on loan in Edinburgh and became hugely popular with supporters. He is now set to return in a permanent transfer, provided he agrees personal terms on a proposed long-term contract. Genoa initially quoted Hearts £600,000 for Milinkovic but the Evening News has learned that the fee agreed is less than that amount and will be paid in installments. The 24-year-old's endeavour and attacking play endeared him to fans in Gorgie during his season-long loan. He scored six times in 26 appearances and many Hearts supporters are eager to see him in maroon again next season. After negotiating a deal with Genoa, Hearts are hoping contract talks with Milinkovic and his representatives run smoothly to finalise his return.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-and-genoa-agree-deal-for-david-milinkovic-1-4756554

1 minute ago, Fultons Right Leg said:

Hearts have agreed a six-figure deal with Genoa to bring winger David Milinkovic back to Tynecastle Park. The Frenchman spent last season on loan in Edinburgh and became hugely popular with supporters. He is now set to return in a permanent transfer, provided he agrees personal terms on a proposed long-term contract. Genoa initially quoted Hearts £600,000 for Milinkovic but the Evening News has learned that the fee agreed is less than that amount and will be paid in installments. The 24-year-old's endeavour and attacking play endeared him to fans in Gorgie during his season-long loan. He scored six times in 26 appearances and many Hearts supporters are eager to see him in maroon again next season. After negotiating a deal with Genoa, Hearts are hoping contract talks with Milinkovic and his representatives run smoothly to finalise his return.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-and-genoa-agree-deal-for-david-milinkovic-1-4756554

Excellent!!!!

Just now, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

not a done deal just need skinny malinky to agree terms. Fingers crossed though.

Genuinely cant see that being a problem.

He absolutely loves Hearts.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, VladMagic said:

certainly looks that way  now for Naisy.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, VladMagic said:

Would imagine that be agreed already , no way we'd have be negotiating with club without him and his agent knowing what's on offer in my opinion 

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would imagine that be agreed already , no way we'd have be negotiating with club without him and his agent knowing what's on offer in my opinion 

Correct

Milinkovic is back in the south of France after his hol in Dubai so he’s only a couple of hour flight away to get it done

Selkirkhmfc1874
32 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Correct

Cheers for that daz, was only my opinion! I'm not anyway In know but respect your know 

On 18/06/2018 at 07:13, jayjay said:

I think we may see a deal done for Milinkovic this week. 

Spot on 

16 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Trusting jayjay over today's footballitalia reports

Comments

Reports in Italy suggest David Milinkovic doesn’t want to stay with Heart of Midlothian, with Reading and Ipswich Town interested.

The Frenchman spent this season on loan in the Scottish Premiership, getting six goals and five assists.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, the Grifone have an agreement with Hearts for a permanent transfer, but Milinkovic isn’t convinced by what the Jambos are offering.

That could open up other possibilities, with the website reporting that both Reading and Ipswich are keen to sign the 24-year-old.

Well hope this is wrong 

1 hour ago, Bozi said:

Comments

Reports in Italy suggest David Milinkovic doesn’t want to stay with Heart of Midlothian, with Reading and Ipswich Town interested.

The Frenchman spent this season on loan in the Scottish Premiership, getting six goals and five assists.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, the Grifone have an agreement with Hearts for a permanent transfer, but Milinkovic isn’t convinced by what the Jambos are offering.

That could open up other possibilities, with the website reporting that both Reading and Ipswich are keen to sign the 24-year-old.

Well hope this is wrong 

Until I read something from either the club or a proper journalist source I believe nothing.

So much BS on twitter, facebook etc. Just stirring things trying to get 'likes' and interest in their page

Fultons Right Leg

Hearts have completed the signing of Australian midfielder Oliver Bozanic, subject to international clearance.

The 29-year-old joins the Jambos on a free transfer following the expiration of his contract at Australian A-League side Melbourne City.

Capped seven times for Australia, Oliver’s penned a two-year deal that will keep him at Tynecastle until 2020.

He was part of the Socceroos’ 2014 World Cup squad in Brazil and made two appearances in the group stage; playing in the same side as former Hearts ace Ryan McGowan in a narrow 3-2 defeat to eventual finalists the Netherlands, and in a 3-0 loss at the hands of then-reigning champions Spain.

The central midfielder boasts European league experience as well as playing time on the international stage.

He started his professional career in his homeland with Central Coast Mariners before moving to England to sign for Reading in 2007.

Loan spells at Woking, Cheltenham Town and Aldershot Town followed before heading back down under to rejoin the Mariners three-years later.

It was at the New South Wales club that Oliver tasted silverware, winning the 2011/12 A-League Premiership, then the 2012/13 A-League Championship; Australia’s grand final.

In 2013 he moved to Swiss Super League side Luzern, where he made 58 appearances over two years and gained Europa League experience.

A further two seasons at A-League side Melbourne Victory followed, before a spell in Japan’s top flight with Ventforet Kofu.

He returned to Australia in February of this year, signing a short-term deal with Melbourne City until the end of the season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bozanic isn't a bad player, much better than Garuccio. Content as it hopefully means the exit door for Callachan and Cowie.

5 hours ago, Walrus said:

Trusting jayjay over today's footballitalia reports

I wouldn’t Trust it. I just had a hunch a deal was close with Genoa. I actually think the deal is in jeopardy now. Nothing I know for face but I’d have thought personal terms would have been the easy part and it’d be done by now. Hope I’m wrong. ??

8 minutes ago, Baldwigforjack said:

That's 2 years old.

I know that. I saw his name on a list of out of contract American keepers and remembered he'd trained with us before.

Baldwigforjack
26 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I know that. I saw his name on a list of out of contract American keepers and remembered he'd trained with us before.

Ah ok.

1 hour ago, El Diez said:

No name for the gk. Apparently he’s ‘quite small’

https://www.transfermarkt.com/matt-cardone/leistungsdaten/spieler/374179/plus/0?saison=ges

Not small at all (and crap pedigree) but want it to be this guy for one reason and one reason only.....................

Matt Cardone

Look at that beardage! It is majestic :th_love: