• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• rudi must stay

• tartofmidlothian

• Bauld

10 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

You’ve become so entrenched in your views that you’re not thinking objectively anymore. 

Levein loves Martin. I mean it’s so obvious he rates him as a player! 

:rofl:  :lol:    :rofl:  :lol: 

Obviously. Why would he play him every week...Oh wait ??

23 minutes ago, Robbo Is God said:

Came on here to see if we are being linked with anymore signings and I have to wade through tons of absolute guff! Can you guys not set up another subject where you can argue till your hearts content and leave the summer signings page for summer signing news?! 

Near enough every thread is the same until you discover the wondrous ignore function. It’s like putting earplugs in

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I am quite relaxed thanks. The word ammunition was referring to CL but you obviously take it the way you see it.

I have always wanted the best for Hearts and I am not that bothered who the head coach is I just want us to perform to the level we should be at. If I don't feel they are doing the best then I will state that no matter who it is. CL just happens to be the man in charge.

There are obviously a number of factors that can influence how well we do for example who would have thought that Killie would have finished the seaon where they did with the resourses available to them.

Every team get injuries and I think part of our problem last season was lack of strength and depth within the squad we had so hopefully CL is addressing that. Obviously you can sign what appear to be good players on paper or based on previous performances but it is no guarantee that they will work that is just one of those things.

Ultimately though the buck stop with the man in charge so you might think it's not necessarily up to him but Coaches live and die by the team performances and league positions. It might not always seem fair but that's what happens in football.

So does the forum stop during the close season or is that only for those that don't agree with you? You take a wee break yourself.

I took ammunition by its meaning and by the way it was meant.  Don't try and kid yourself.

The buck does stop with the man i/c but how many more times do we have to go over the same old ground to explain the situation of delegation and empowerment

The forum doesn't stop during the close season but that does not mean we go over the same old pish time and time again when we know results won't improve/deteriorate while a ball is not being kicked. 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I took ammunition by its meaning and by the way it was meant.  Don't try and kid yourself.

The buck does stop with the man i/c but how many more times do we have to go over the same old ground to explain the situation of delegation and empowerment

The forum doesn't stop during the close season but that does not mean we go over the same old pish time and time again when we know results won't improve/deteriorate while a ball is not being kicked. 

Have a read again at the sentence in which I used the word ammunition and if you read it properly I was referring to Cl not me. I'm not kidding anyone least of all myself.

I have clearly stated previously that I don't really care who the H/C is all I want is us to be doing as well as we possibly can and no matter who that H/C is I will praise or critcise accordingly

The buck stops with whoever happens to be the Coach not i/c by which I presume you mean Ian Cathro. He is long gone now and the current H/C is the one where the buck stops now.

We all have our opinions and if topics continue to appear then we can all express our thoughts whether it is close season or any other time despite posters such as you that try and distort what others write.

Results may not improve/deteriorate during the close season but it could arguably be the most important part of the lead up to next season depending on the signings we make and who departs if anyone.

On the subject of delegation and empowerment who do you think you are to tell me what I can and can't post. 

25 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Have a read again at the sentence in which I used the word ammunition and if you read it properly I was referring to Cl not me. I'm not kidding anyone least of all myself.

I have clearly stated previously that I don't really care who the H/C is all I want is us to be doing as well as we possibly can and no matter who that H/C is I will praise or critcise accordingly

The buck stops with whoever happens to be the Coach not i/c by which I presume you mean Ian Cathro. He is long gone now and the current H/C is the one where the buck stops now.

We all have our opinions and if topics continue to appear then we can all express our thoughts whether it is close season or any other time despite posters such as you that try and distort what others write.

Results may not improve/deteriorate during the close season but it could arguably be the most important part of the lead up to next season depending on the signings we make and who departs if anyone.

On the subject of delegation and empowerment who do you think you are to tell me what I can and can't post. 

OK, Davy. keep boring everyone with the same repetitive moans.  Nothing will change while a ball is not being kicked.

37 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Albert considers himself a most important character on here 

jamboinglasgow
3 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Near enough every thread is the same until you discover the wondrous ignore function. It’s like putting earplugs in

Have put two posters on ignore in the last two days as they were destroying threads having the one note opinion and arguing endlessly with posters . Much better now.

8 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Ah Lady Diana returns.  You'll have had the day off from the coffee house. after taking a pasting recently on here.

John and Gary don't do coffee at the weekend.

1 hour ago, Spencer said:

You might find it hard to believe but I had noticed.:pleased:

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

OK, Davy. keep boring everyone with the same repetitive moans.  Nothing will change while a ball is not being kicked.

And you don't of course.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

You might find it hard to believe but I had noticed.:pleased:

I thought you would! Laddie is all over the place. Poor soul 

Nookie Bear
9 minutes ago, Chaps said:

thought Wolves just signed him few days ago for 12M?

Er yes, he signed for them on 1st June for £10m :huh2:

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Chaps said:

thought Wolves just signed him few days ago for 12M?

He was on loan from Bournemouth, I'm assuming there was a pre agreed fee at the end like when we signed rudi then sold him to Southampton

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

He was on loan from Bournemouth, I'm assuming there was a pre agreed fee at the end like when we signed rudi then sold him to Southampton

Stoke City are keen to sign striker Benik Afobe from Wolves - only four days after the Championship winners signed him from Bournemouth.

Afobe, 25, rejoined Wolves on loan in January from the Cherries and scored six goals in 16 appearances as they won promotion to the Premier League.

Wolves triggered a clause in the deal to sign the Democratic Republic of Congo international for £10m on Friday.

However, it is anticipated a move to Stoke will be completed for £12m.

Jonny Evans to Leicester City for £3.5 Million due to clause in his contract...…...but the agent gets £4 million in the deal on top of that !!!!

Edited by CJGJ

By the light
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Jonny Evans to Leicester City for £3.5 Million due to clause in his contract...…...but the agent gets £4 million in the deal on top of that !!!!

Bonkers. How does that work?

rudi must stay
45 minutes ago, By the light said:

Bonkers. How does that work?

Strange. But I think for Leicester he's a very average signing

Bazzas right boot
On 02/06/2018 at 16:29, Mikey1874 said:

Can see him alongside Djoum and Lee pulling the strings for us. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Tazio said:

FTFY.

:laugh:

Very true, keep Djoum company on the sidelines. 

Lucille's Thirsty

Xherdan Shaqiri to Liverpool.

£12M. Relegation clause. I think that would be a good piece of business for Liverpool. Good bench option. With Fekir and Allison to come in.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
7 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

£12M. Relegation clause. I think that would be a good piece of business for Liverpool. Good bench option. With Fekir and Allison to come in.

Agreed. Looking like Liverpool’s squad will be much improved next season.

rudi must stay
15 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Very underrated player, one of my favourite players to watch. Ye, could be bench but he could also be on the wing, adding even more to their attack, he can always pop up with a wonder goal every once in a while as well. Top signing if it happens

tartofmidlothian
5 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

:o

Outstanding signing at that price.

johnking123

Our transfer window opens on Saturday. Could start moving for players then that are under contract.

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Bargain..

On 02/06/2018 at 17:31, rudi must stay said:

Way overrated player. Good signing for Palace though, very good

Nothing special at Bournemouth so no guarantees to be successful.

Geoff the Mince

I'd be surprised if Shaqiri went to the thieves ; a decent player but tends to down tools   . . Not a team player.

12 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Good replacement for Barcelona bound Salah.:laugh:

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, benny said:

Nothing special at Bournemouth so no guarantees to be successful.

I think he could link up well with Zaha and Benteke. Course, it's down to how he plays but I think he could be an excellent signing

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, benny said:

Tbf, based on the other boys price that went there they'll get about £200m for him... 

Think Griezman is Barca bound anyway. 

Salah and the vampire in a swap deal? 

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I'd be surprised if Shaqiri went to the thieves ; a decent player but tends to down tools   . . Not a team player.

Luxury player ye. Just like Wijnaldum but Klopp allows his attacking players to express themselves, could be a great signing

Ryan Jarman

The Shaqiri story is from the Daily Star. Make of that what you will. 

Agentjambo
31 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

"thieves"??care to explain?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
40 minutes ago, benny said:

Salah’s agent rubbished that earlier.

12 hours ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Need to wait to see who Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG take off them first. 

Geoff the Mince

Liverpool = bin dippers and thieves .

Edited by Geoff the Mince
Aye

8 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Original content.

8/10.

Would read again.

The Apprentice

Motherwell have signed defender Liam Donnelly from Hartlepool. We had him on trial under Neilson during pre-season a couple of years ago. Played in a friendly against Dunfermline where we ended up 3-0 down at half time. 

Liverpool clearly rebuilding the midfield...Deal now agreed for Fakir of Lyon £53 million

Fakir, Fabinho and Keita all signed

certainly all upgrades on paper from this seasons squad but time will tell

Edited by CJGJ

Lucille's Thirsty
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Liverpool clearly rebuilding the midfield...Deal now agreed for Fakir of Lyon £53 million

Fakir, Fabinho and Keita all signed

certainly all upgrades on paper from this seasons squad but time will tell

£48.8M plus £4.4M in bonuses. Alisson to come in and Liverpool are looking fantastic. Klopp was able to get a terrible Liverpool midfield with Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum to CL final :lol: Not terrible but not world class either.

Liverpool’s front six next season.

Mane Firmino Salah

Fekir Fabinho Keita.

:rofl:

Lucille's Thirsty
9 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

giphy.gif

Yes we all get it you hate Liverpool.

Lucille's Thirsty
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Need to wait to see who Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG take off them first. 

They are the ones that could afford him.  

Lucille's Thirsty
23 hours ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

If all rumours are too be correct in terms of players coming in, they are looking very strong. 

Lucille's Thirsty
10 hours ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Salah’s agent rubbished that earlier.

I don’t understand the hate for Liverpool with some posters on here. Great fans play fantastic football and Klopp is nutter. Want him to do well. Mourinho puss if Klopp manages Liverpool to their first PL title.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

If all rumours are too be correct in terms of players coming in, they are looking very strong. 

Need a keeper and another CB and they will be there or there abouts