Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

sairyinthat
9 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Of course the club would need to find a replacement for Levein or anyone else who wasn't doing their job.

I asked Mitch, who is very vocal about wanting Levein out, who he would replace him with.

So far he's failed to answer that simple question

And will never be able too,just Hypercritical.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Of course the club would need to find a replacement for Levein or anyone else who wasn't doing their job.

I asked Mitch, who is very vocal about wanting Levein out, who he would replace him with.

While I'm fairly relaxed about the Levein situation it seems ridiculous to expect a fan to have his finger on the internal pulse of the professional football industry. Not being able to name a potential successor means nothing, we have no idea of people's actual reputation, specialities, what they say they can bring to a role in interview etc. 

The Treasurer
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

While I'm fairly relaxed about the Levein situation it seems ridiculous to expect a fan to have his finger on the internal pulse of the professional football industry. Not being able to name a potential successor means nothing, we have no idea of people's actual reputation, specialities, what they say they can bring to a role in interview etc. 

As a fan you don't need to know the football world inside out to have an opinion.

An opinion that Mitch has so far failed to let us know.

Anyway this is a thread supposed to be about ST sales so maybe this topic should be moved elsewhere and let the thread get back on track

Unknown user
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

As a fan you don't need to know the football world inside out to have an opinion.

Anyway this is a thread supposed to be about ST sales so maybe this topic should be moved elsewhere and let the thread get back on track

You don't need an opinion on a replacement to justify an opinion on Levein. I don't agree with him personally but this is a daft stance. 

6 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Still seeing nothing on season ticket sales. 

Indeed need a dot count thread so we can leave this one to the groundhog day gang.

18 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Mitch said Alex Neil last season he advised yesterday and still got ripped and taunted about it yesterday when he said.  If Levein was to leave at any point you would have to evaluate as to who was available at that particular time.  Just not Billy Davies Hartley or Pressley.  Presumably if Levein leaves his dof position also there will be a lot more candidates next time around. 

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

How is it ridicolous? It is ridicolous to think someone should have to name a replacement to justify wanting the manager to be sacked. FWIW I don’t think Levein should be sacked.

BobbyJenkins
36 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I fear it is going to be a long summer on JKB

Nevermind summer, days are long on kickback now! :)

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not much movement in Singing Section

image.png.2539d2e27f3f4c799bbca4a76bce5b63.png

We moved along to J, so there is some movement :greggy:

6 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

So you're answer is no.

You want Levein out but you've no idea who should replace him.

That's a good plan

Gees a brake gadgy. Potential managers have to be identified, monitored,   interviewed, terms agreed ect. Like i said it's our Directors who shoud be ordering this. There are 2 outstanding young managers out there at the moment Ross & Hoppy. Rangers are trying to do a Souness by employing Gerrard maybe we should be looking to get someone like Kenny Miller, Neil McCann, even Ex Man U's Fletcher might be willing to come up the road from Stoke who knows.  

Edited by mitch41

18 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

What part of dot counting do 87.9% of posters on this thread fail to comprehend?

16 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

100% of it

6CFB034E-36F6-43D3-AF4C-0BA10946F9DE.jpeg

5 hours ago, Juanjo15 said:

Mitch said Alex Neil last season he advised yesterday and still got ripped and taunted about it yesterday when he said.  If Levein was to leave at any point you would have to evaluate as to who was available at that particular time.  Just not Billy Davies Hartley or Pressley.  Presumably if Levein leaves his dof position also there will be a lot more candidates next time around. 

How many great candidates never made the Levein/Budge short list because they couldn't/wouldn't be controlled by CL. We will never know.

29 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not much movement in Singing Section

image.png.2539d2e27f3f4c799bbca4a76bce5b63.png

I wonder what happened to their 800+ members on twitter?

mainstandjambo

The latest count is

Wheatfield   -    1185

Gorgie          -      650

Main             -      924

Roseburn     -    1246

Total             -    4005

Based on FF's total available of 15934, we are getting pretty close to 12,000 sold.

4 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

The latest count is

Wheatfield   -    1185

Roseburn     -    1246

Based on FF's total available of 15934, we are getting pretty close to 12,000 sold.

Aw, mate, what's the idea of interrupting this thread with a dot count?

BelgeJambo

What we need is a Klaxon Thursday and pay day Friday for most and we will shift a few.  Alternatively, they could release the new strip for next season

42 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I wonder what happened to their 800+ members on twitter?

It's pretty disappointing for sure.

Time for the ragazzi running this endeavour to pipe up and let us know the score here.

Thought this might be a good thing for next season. I'm hoping it's not because the club have Cat B'd this thing that's making it unsuccessful.

10 hours ago, karipidis said:

That’s not a valid argument. So if we finish 6th again next season with no cup run and people on kickback can’t think of a replacement we should just keep him in charge? It’s upto the club to find a suitable replacement if someone is not up to the job.

Well said young man.

22 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

What it suggests to me is that the guy won't accept anything but the halcyon days of Tommy Walker being in charge and even that ended badly. I'd love to have similar levels of success but taking out your frustration one one guy for 50 odd years of underachieving is hardly rational.

Halcyon days ......what are you on. 

We were very good but it wasn't built on and because of mismanagement by Directors who hadn't a clue Hearts went through years of playing before average gates that nearly bankrupted the club.

10 hours ago, Smithee said:

Well said my wee pal.

9 hours ago, Smithee said:

You don't need an opinion on a replacement to justify an opinion on Levein. I don't agree with him personally but this is a daft stance. 

The Treasurer just hates the truth.

The Treasurer seems to think that top clubs don't have an idea who they'd approach when a manager leaves of his own will or is sacked. Liverpool tracked Kloopp for years and today Arsenal at their press conference said they'd been monitoring their new manager since he was at Valencia.

Famous 1874
3 hours ago, Boab said:

It's pretty disappointing for sure.

Time for the ragazzi running this endeavour to pipe up and let us know the score here.

Thought this might be a good thing for next season. I'm hoping it's not because the club have Cat B'd this thing that's making it unsuccessful.

Was messaging their twitter account and they were saying that they are struggling to attract people due to it being a category B season ticket. They plan to release a few things over the summer to try and sell the section out. 69/200 sold so far. 

You would think that a thread discussing ST sales would be free from negativity.

Anyone would think the malcontents were trying to put people off buying a ST.

7 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

The latest count is

Wheatfield   -    1185

Roseburn     -    1246

Good work now let's sign someone that will help sell out out remaining ST's.

The Treasurer
13 hours ago, mitch41 said:

The Treasurer seems to think that top clubs don't have an idea who they'd approach when a manager leaves of his own will or is sacked. Liverpool tracked Kloopp for years and today Arsenal at their press conference said they'd been monitoring their new manager since he was at Valencia.

The Treasurer knows exactly how these things work.

Although I doubt Hearts have "pencilled in" who will be the next manager, I'm sure, just like the clubs you've mentioned, they are keeping tabs on who is doing well on similar or smaller budgets that would be available at Tynecastle.

13 hours ago, luckydug said:

You would think that a thread discussing ST sales would be free from negativity.

Anyone would think the malcontents were trying to put people off buying a ST.

Conversely, anyone pondering a decision like that, based on the ramblings of a football messageboard, is probably minimal.

13 hours ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Was messaging their twitter account and they were saying that they are struggling to attract people due to it being a category B season ticket. They plan to release a few things over the summer to try and sell the section out. 69/200 sold so far. 

Seems pretty likely the Cat B situation is the reason for low sales.

A desperate cynic would say the club have played it cute here...." there's your section...not selling ?...well, we tried...! "

Jamboelite
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Seems pretty likely the Cat B situation is the reason for low sales.

A desperate cynic would say the club have played it cute here...." there's your section...not selling ?...well, we tried...! "

Where else were they going to go ??

Just now, Jamboelite said:

You should direct that to the club, with respect.

They can move people if they want, as evidenced by the musical chairs in the Gorgie to accommodate hospitality.

Of course, hospitality income as against a section of young guys is a different ball game !

David McCaig
27 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

If only we had a large block of unsellable seats due to a police box!!!! A police box which is being removed!!!

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

If only we had a large block of unsellable seats due to a police box!!!! A police box which is being removed!!!

I'm in Gorgie Z, David, and would have had no problem with them being sited in Z Lower. 

It seemed sensible to me but obviously discussions dictated otherwise. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

It's not being removed as such, it is being reduced in size to give better viewing to those in the seats at the extreme end of the stand. Basically every cable within Tynecastle filters out from an area within the box , a box which is also used by the police, and removing the box completely would mean a massive relocation (and additional costs) of all the cabling which at the moment makes Tynecastle function.

David McCaig

I know the box is being scaled back to go flush with the pylons and I'm glad that's it's staying... Ideally I'd like to see it mirrored at the Roseburn end.

But the points remains that a large number of previously unsold seats have become available.

portobellojambo1
11 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I know the box is being scaled back to go flush with the pylons and I'm glad that's it's staying... Ideally I'd like to see it mirrored at the Roseburn end.

But the points remains that a large number of previously unsold seats have become available.

Apologies if I came across in the wrong way, wasn't intended. If the potential area you are talking about in terms of relocation of the singing group is up towards the back of that section of the main stand it seems a reasonable option, if they are happy to be located there. I wouldn't imagine there will be a general rush from individuals to purchase those seats anyway. And if the total number being talked about is around 200 (I think I read somewhere on here the predicted numbers were around 200, although only 69 had taken up tickets so far) and they want to be at all home games (i.e. not restricted to Cat B games) then why not.

43 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Apologies if I came across in the wrong way, wasn't intended. If the potential area you are talking about in terms of relocation of the singing group is up towards the back of that section of the main stand it seems a reasonable option, if they are happy to be located there. I wouldn't imagine there will be a general rush from individuals to purchase those seats anyway. And if the total number being talked about is around 200 (I think I read somewhere on here the predicted numbers were around 200, although only 69 had taken up tickets so far) and they want to be at all home games (i.e. not restricted to Cat B games) then why not.

Cost would possibly be a factor in that scenario, imo.

Bronze to Gold is £75 difference.

Also, stuck up in that corner wouldn't lend itself to increasing noise levels.

Section G is a good case in point. Some games its hard to hear the boys up there depending on where you are in the stadium.

As I say, Lower Z would have been perfect but as i'm not privvy to any discussions that took place, It's only guesswork as to why it's in Lower H.

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Gees a brake gadgy. Potential managers have to be identified, monitored,   interviewed, terms agreed ect. Like i said it's our Directors who shoud be ordering this. There are 2 outstanding young managers out there at the moment Ross & Hoppy. Rangers are trying to do a Souness by employing Gerrard maybe we should be looking to get someone like Kenny Miller, Neil McCann, even Ex Man U's Fletcher might be willing to come up the road from Stoke who knows.  

Miller... 

:bolt:

Mcann.... 

:berra:

Fletcher... 

:notsure:

portobellojambo1
14 minutes ago, Boab said:

Cost would possibly be a factor in that scenario, imo.

Bronze to Gold is £75 difference.

Also, stuck up in that corner wouldn't lend itself to increasing noise levels.

Section G is a good case in point. Some games its hard to hear the boys up there depending on where you are in the stadium.

As I say, Lower Z would have been perfect but as i'm not privvy to any discussions that took place, It's only guesswork as to why it's in Lower H.

I would imagine if they were located in a bronze area and wanted to go to all the matches it would involve buying match tickets for the non category B games. If they were actually put in an area where all games are on their ST's the additional up front cost would offset the cost of additional match tickets. The way Tynecastle's stands are designed should push any noise created down on to the park, so being towards the back of a stand shouldn't have any sort of adverse impact, but I'm no expert on such things. It will be predominantly younger people in the group I'd imagine and possibly more inclined to stand rather than sit. So locating them towards the back of section probably makes more sense as that way they wouldn't be impacting on others who want to sit and watch the game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

New card in, all I need now is a new top to wear in a new seat in a new stand with our new players.

:yas:

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

New card in, all I need now is a new top to wear in a new seat in a new stand with our new players.

:yas:

Hoping the new players will be on the pitch mate!!

Ive had a wee body blow this week which my wife may use to bring my seaso in to question. Its gona need some diplomacy and maybe some smoke n mirrors!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Hoping the new players will be on the pitch mate!!

Ive had a wee body blow this week which my wife may use to bring my seaso in to question. Its gona need some diplomacy and maybe some smoke n mirrors!!

A wee bit of the pork sword chocolates and flowers :lol:

I caught my missus donating to the Sheep Membership. Q faux rage but serious delight my Hearts investment can not be questioned any longer 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

A wee bit of the pork sword chocolates and flowers :lol:

I caught my missus donating to the Sheep Membership. Q faux rage but serious delight my Hearts investment can not be questioned any longer 

Age old pork sword related question right there: chocolate or flower?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

:oohmatron:

TorinoJambo
4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Or in snooker terms - pot the pink or brown???

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs smash through the 11k barrier

As long as Hearts fans buy a minimum of 5-10% more STs than them they can smash all the barriers they want - Natural Order!

Edited by Jambo-Fox