Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Take your heid oot Levein's arse then.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

It was meant to be a joke. That's why I worded it the way I did. Sorry ?

See the source image

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Zico said:

Well done to the Hearts fans, again. And great effort from the negative bawbags who, despite getting a reality punch right in the face, keep on with the negative narrative.

They do take a good beating.

See the source image

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, XB52 said:

Your every post is a dig at our club, no way are you a Hearts supporter. Just another sad troll that is, unfortunately, making this board more or less unreadable these days. No t sure what the mods can do about it but my solution is just to put you and your wee band on ignore. I f people would stop quoting you all this board would be so much better

I find it odd that someone would join this forum 6 months ago and post nothing but negativity. It's almost as if they'd joined JUST to have a go at the club.

3 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I find it odd that someone would join this forum 6 months ago and post nothing but negativity. It's almost as if they'd joined JUST to have a go at the club.

I find it odd that someone would rather childishly finger point rather than just ignore the one who is obviously not happy with the way the manager has had us playing both home and away, maybe the ignore option is the way forward as possible differances of opinions upset you. 

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

They do take a good beating.

See the source image

Well if "they" accept mediocrity then that's the price "they" pay.

"I will never set my team up to play defensively.  It's the easiest thing in the world to do that. I prefer to sign attacking players that will cause teams problems"

I long for the day when Hearts have a manager with that kind of attitude.

gorgie rd eh11
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

As opposed to morose-tinted glasses, worn by so many on here. 

A******e tinted glasses seems to be a popular shade.

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, Shedro said:

I find it odd that someone would rather childishly finger point rather than just ignore the one who is obviously not happy with the way the manager has had us playing both home and away, maybe the ignore option is the way forward as possible differances of opinions upset you. 

Who's upset? No one mentioned being upset.

Also, I sense you're a poster who isn't in his 1st effort at JKB. 

15 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Who's upset? No one mentioned being upset.

Also, I sense you're a poster who isn't in his 1st effort at JKB. 

Well you're not up to Jedi standards when it comes to sense my boy, it's like there's a culture of trying to bully.. Nae pester the folk who dare to have an opinion that differs from some others and unfortunately it's pretty tiresome, why on earth is it not feasible that maybe I don't post as regular as the likes of yourself because of daft accusations like that or like before when I was accused of being a Hibby ?, I don't like the present set up with Levein in charge and if that's a problem THEN tough. 

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Well you're not up to Jedi standards when it comes to sense my boy, it's like there's a culture of trying to bully.. Nae pester the folk who dare to have an opinion that differs from some others and unfortunately it's pretty tiresome, why on earth is it not feasible that maybe I don't post as regular as the likes of yourself because of daft accusations like that or like before when I was accused of being a Hibby ?, I don't like the present set up with Levein in charge and if that's a problem THEN tough. 

you been on the cheap, (not so cheap now) cider, pal?

2 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

you been on the cheap, (not so cheap now) cider, pal?

Unfortunately we will only go round in circles with this so I'll leave it there as I honestly can't be arsed with you, cheerio 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Shedro said:

Unfortunately we will only go round in circles with this so I'll leave it there as I honestly can't be arsed with you, cheerio 

Nah bother, Einstein.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Well if "they" accept mediocrity then that's the price "they" pay.

"I will never set my team up to play defensively.  It's the easiest thing in the world to do that. I prefer to sign attacking players that will cause teams problems"

I long for the day when Hearts have a manager with that kind of attitude.

Pretty sure we are signing attacking players. 

23 hours ago, Barack said:

Hendricks.

Lol

The same guy that slated me for about a year because I dared to back my team and said we could challenge Celtic a couple of years ago.

I was wrong but he seemed to take great pleasure in the fact that we didn’t.

What a weird guy - a fan who seems to want his supposed club to do badly

Beast Boy
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Lol

The same guy that slated me for about a year because I dared to back my team and said we could challenge Celtic a couple of years ago.

Yes, the same guy. He was all over Tosh for his Hibs v Rangers preference too. Say anything to him however, and a certain South America based fantasist will be all over you, calling you a bully.

old school tie

So let's get this right, anybody who challenges Levein and hates his archaic football is a hibs fan?

I've had a strong dislike for the man since he walked out on the eve of a European game.

Beast Boy
Just now, old school tie said:

So let's get this right, anybody who challenges Levein and hates his archaic football is a hibs fan?

I've had a strong dislike for the man since he walked out on the eve of a European game.

No, you didn't "get this right" at all there. Try again.

3 minutes ago, old school tie said:

This 

5 minutes ago, old school tie said:

Why?

Didnt you hate his archaic football then as well?

You should have been happy - made way for Robbo to come in...

Beast Boy
1 minute ago, Highways and Byways said:

Still cheering on Hibs on Wednesday m8?

House party with All out Attack and Hendricks.

Captain Sausage
19 minutes ago, Bez said:

Yes, the same guy. He was all over Tosh for his Hibs v Rangers preference too. Say anything to him however, and a certain South America based fantasist will be all over you, calling you a bully.

Did he not have near enough a mental breakdown on here about a year ago? Can’t remember the details. 

Beast Boy
Just now, houstonjambo said:

Did he not have near enough a mental breakdown on here about a year ago? Can’t remember the details. 

Hendricks? Cannae mind that. Maybe.

i wish jj was my dad
18 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Actually I think he has a valid point. There are a lot of long time posters now absent from this forum. The negativity on here nowadays is soul destroying and there are a few posters who only pitch up when things are going badly (after a loss or something) but are nowhere to be seen after victories or positive news. 

Good post. I wish the arseholery didn't bother me but it does and I cant help biting. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Lol

And lose to Hibs.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

This 

Are you hoping for a narrow hibs win in the derby or would you prefer they beat us by a few?

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Are you hoping for a narrow hibs win in the derby or would you prefer they beat us by a few?

Change the record ffs. 

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Change the record ffs. 

I've never asked him before, never even mentioned it to him before, this is a brand new record.

It's a fair question to a man who wants hibs to beat hearts in a derby though - narrow win or does he hope they really twist the knife?

Beast Boy

Nice to see all Hendricks’ new(?) StalkHEARTS buddies rallying round him. ?

I've never asked him before, never even mentioned it to him before, this is a brand new record.

It's a fair question to a man who wants hibs to beat hearts in a derby though - narrow win or does he hope they really twist the knife?

Properly shouldn't have aimed that at yourself bud, just the finger pointing is rather monotonous. 

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Properly shouldn't have aimed that at yourself bud, just the finger pointing is rather monotonous. 

Fair enough, but here's how I see it - some seem to think it's acceptable to vote that they'd prefer a hibs derby win on a Hearts forum ffs!

How ****ed up is that? What are we becoming? We'll support you ever more - well, until there's a manager we don't like, then we want hibs to win?

Brutal attitude that should be slapped down before others think that's a normal way for Hearts fans to think.

But yeah, season tickets. Can't wait to get mine. 

Fair enough, but here's how I see it - some seem to think it's acceptable to vote that they'd prefer a hibs derby win on a Hearts forum ffs!

How ****ed up is that? What are we becoming? We'll support you ever more - well, until there's a manager we don't like, then we want hibs to win?

Brutal attitude that should be slapped down before others think that's a normal way for Hearts fans to think.

Totally agree with you if he did say that but the finger pointing that goes on constantly in here by some is rather pathetic. 

Edited by Shedro

Des Lynam
2 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Totally agree with you if he did say that 

He did say it. He’s also not appeared again since. 

Beast Boy
Just now, Des Lynam said:

On here...

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Rather idiotic thing to post then. 

Des Lynam
Just now, Shedro said:

Rather idiotic thing to post then. 

I understand the point he was trying to make. Short term pain. But not against them. It’s treasonous. 

5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I understand the point he was trying to make. Short term pain. But not against them. It’s treasonous. 

My first derby was the 3-2 win in season 83/84 so even the thought of us losing to them has never entered my mind but recently doubt has surfaced under Levein. 

Edited by Shedro

48 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What are you slavering in about smiffMan

i wish jj was my dad
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Unfortunately a significant number of posts albeit not posters are of a similar vein. 

It's encouraging to see it being called out more often though. Maybe, just maybe we can get back to being a forum for Hearts supporters again

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Totally agree with you if he did say that but the finger pointing that goes on constantly in here by some is rather pathetic. 

Hendricks flat out said it, 7 others, including kimosavi, voted that it was their preference in a poll. I have a screenshot of the vote before it got closed down. 

It's the ultimate football fan crime

Beast Boy
1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

You voted that you would like Hibs to win the next derby, because it would put pressure on Levein.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Your preference for hibs to beat hearts in the derby.