Tim Cahill in - The Duke out for $1m?

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How old was Sandy Jardine when he strolled through a 3-0 win against Der Hun in his 1,000 game.Just saying age isn't always a barrier versus class.If Cahill has looked after himself and like this story has good legs then what's wrong with a short deal with a possible extension.As has been said already.Levein blossomed with Jardine,Big Dave blossomed beside Butcher and then came to us and Soapy looks like he is getting better and better playing alongside Berra.I don't think Cahill would be risky but...losing Lafferty ? That's a tough choice.

Lafferty saying he’s going nowhere on Twitter- 

Not sure where all this moving talk has come from. I’m going knowhere and as iv stated before I hope I am with @JamTarts for a very long time. I am not looking to move anywhere and if something does come around I will leave it up to hearts to decide my future”

Just a wee side note: Cahill could still come in, nothing to say its an either or scenario. Very different players too so could compliment each other nicely! At this rate though, we're going to have zero journeymen in our team. You've either 'been places and done things' or you're just out of high school :D 

(Not itk obv) 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, John Kimble said:

Lafferty saying he’s going nowhere on Twitter- 

Not sure where all this moving talk has come from. I’m going knowhere and as iv stated before I hope I am with @JamTarts for a very long time. I am not looking to move anywhere and if something does come around I will leave it up to hearts to decide my future”

Good.

I like the big bean pole.

He's a bit gangly, unorthodox maybe, but he's been scoring his fair share and has a great attitude.

I like him, not in a gay way tho.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Just a wee side note: Cahill could still come in, nothing to say its an either or scenario. Very different players too so could compliment each other nicely! At this rate though, we're going to have zero journeymen in our team. You've either 'been places and done things' or you're just out of high school :D 

(Not itk obv) 

That's How I prefer my women too.

Cahill's okay, but he's been carried for years at Australia by McGowan.

::troll:: 

Archived