Jump to content
Geoff Kilpatrick

Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Recommended Posts

Big_Hearts_Runner

Any idea of his squad number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ski Nae
13 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

46 mate. Nearly there...

It was page 56 when Kila posted the first scarf above the head.

 

Well worth the wait.

 

Ya bucking few tay !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874
1 hour ago, Spencer said:

I certainly didn't contribute to that cluster**** on the Naismith original thread.

 

If you want to police these threads try and obtain the necessary status 

 

Twitter4b743c5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco

Check this from 8 months ago.

 

:rofl:

GERS RETURN? NAI BOTHER

SunSport Online poll shows vast majority of Rangers fans would BACK sensational Ibrox return for Steven Naismith, Kyle Lafferty and Steven Whittaker

 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/952607/rangers-fans-back-sensational-ibrox-return-steven-naismith-kyle-lafferty-steven-whittaker/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Muddie
2 hours ago, RobNox said:

 

I'm tucking into a nice celebration dinner.  Roast leg of lamb (very succulent, I  must say!) washed down with a nice bottle of Rioja (treated myself to a Gran Reserva as I was in a buoyant mood.

I'm having chips with mayonnaisy

 

:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndyNic
1 hour ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

IMG-20180118-WA0027.jpg

 

Superb :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spencer
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

 

If it's any consolation, Spencer, I think you are an excellent contributor on here and I enjoy your posts even though I don't always agree with them, but that's what a forum is all about. 

 

:thumbsup:

 

Thanks Jonno. I appreciate i can often appear critical. I love the club and only want to see us for well. That's the common goal we all share. I guess we all express it in different ways 

 

Cracking signing today though bud. Steven Naismith is what Graeme Souness what describe as a proper player 

 

I hope that ***** Lennon has an arsehole like a broken catflap by the time we are finished with them on Sunday 

 

Levein and Budge deserve huge praise for Naismith 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
1 hour ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

IMG-20180118-WA0027.jpg

 

Dammit I need to ask.

 

What is this all about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
21 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Check this from 8 months ago.

 

:rofl:

GERS RETURN? NAI BOTHER

SunSport Online poll shows vast majority of Rangers fans would BACK sensational Ibrox return for Steven Naismith, Kyle Lafferty and Steven Whittaker

 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/952607/rangers-fans-back-sensational-ibrox-return-steven-naismith-kyle-lafferty-steven-whittaker/

 

 

Great find  :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

Dammit I need to ask.

 

What is this all about?

 

Rangers fan is on pic at Ibrox Jason Cummings was pictured in front of 

 

 

IMG_20180118_224153.jpg

Edited by Mikey1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
Just now, graygo said:

 

Great find  :rofl:

 

Dinnae want 'um?

 

Aye right then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
5 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

Dinnae want 'um?

 

Aye right then!

Check the link to the video I posted previous page. Stick with it if you can :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Check the link to the video I posted previous page. Stick with it if you can :)

 

I did earlier.

 

denile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
17 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Thanks Jonno. I appreciate i can often appear critical. I love the club and only want to see us for well. That's the common goal we all share. I guess we all express it in different ways 

 

Cracking signing today though bud. Steven Naismith is what Graeme Souness what describe as a proper player 

 

I hope that ***** Lennon has an arsehole like a broken catflap by the time we are finished with them on Sunday 

 

Levein and Budge deserve huge praise for Naismith 

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siphiwe Tshabalala

This is the best signing for me since the Romanov days, even better than Berra's return.

 

Fantastic :thumbsup: 

 

Oh, and the Football Manager update at the end of Jan will be great.

Edited by Siphiwe Tshabalala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

I did earlier.

 

denile.gif

Just as well .  Some serious crocs down that way.

 

Bring on the next transfer saga this one has been a blast on so many levels 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambomjm74

Welcome to hearts.. get tore about these Hibs basxxzzz, 

lets make Tynie bounce on sunday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobNox

It's tremendous the calibre of good senior pros we now have at the club.  McLaughlin, Berra, Hughes, Cowie and Naismith are all consummate professionals, and the young lads we are bringing through can only learn from playing and training alongside these guys.  Not just in terms of playing ability and technique, but how to conduct yourself as a footballer if you want to have a successful career at the top level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
27 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Thanks Jonno. I appreciate i can often appear critical. I love the club and only want to see us for well. That's the common goal we all share. I guess we all express it in different ways 

 

Cracking signing today though bud. Steven Naismith is what Graeme Souness what describe as a proper player 

 

I hope that ***** Lennon has an arsehole like a broken catflap by the time we are finished with them on Sunday 

 

Levein and Budge deserve huge praise for Naismith 

 

Totally agree. 

Let's ragdoll them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
47 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Check this from 8 months ago.

 

:rofl:

GERS RETURN? NAI BOTHER

SunSport Online poll shows vast majority of Rangers fans would BACK sensational Ibrox return for Steven Naismith, Kyle Lafferty and Steven Whittaker

 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/952607/rangers-fans-back-sensational-ibrox-return-steven-naismith-kyle-lafferty-steven-whittaker/

 

Haggis 18 said in the comments Lafferty isnt prolific. 

 

Must have been a shock for the pudding at Tynecastle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zoltan socrates
27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Rangers fan is on pic at Ibrox Jason Cummings was pictured in front of 

 

 

IMG_20180118_224153.jpg

Best thing is, being a painting, someone made the conscious choice to piant in that ned, its an incredible display of schemie acceptance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kirkierobroy

From a neutral, Naismith looks like the Berra of this particular window.

 

Excuses running out, you Jambo types - you now have every reason to do Scottish football a favour and get competitive in this league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenfrewHearts
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

:lol: they really are a tragic lot. Always dying to tell you how little they care about being hated.. then videos like this appear and you realise they are absolutely beeling :pleasing: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

Ahhhhhh..

 

Right.. quick tug at the toffee apple and off to the scratcher for sweet dreams of Steven Naismith smashing the shite to buggery.    And probably Billie Piper.

 

Some day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Victorian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenfrewHearts
1 hour ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

IMG-20180118-WA0027.jpg

:rofl: outstanding sir! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
15 minutes ago, RobNox said:

It's tremendous the calibre of good senior pros we now have at the club.  McLaughlin, Berra, Hughes, Cowie and Naismith are all consummate professionals, and the young lads we are bringing through can only learn from playing and training alongside these guys.  Not just in terms of playing ability and technique, but how to conduct yourself as a footballer if you want to have a successful career at the top level.

Other people have mentioned it's a bit like the mid 80's team. Jimmy Bone, Willie Johnston, Sandy Clark, Sandy Jardine and Doddie - Robbo, Bowman, Levein, Mackay. I'm proper excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

From a neutral, Naismith looks like the Berra of this particular window.

 

Excuses running out, you Jambo types - you now have every reason to do Scottish football a favour and get competitive in this league.

tenor.gif?itemid=5938024

 

From which team’s perspective, as a neutral?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clear few
3 hours ago, Hendricks said:

Iain Ferguson of Bayern legend is a used car salesman these days. Again underlines the epic gulf in wages from his playing days. So not sure if that’s who was on the radio as wasn’t aware he did that....!  

 

Was it not Ian Ferguson, ex Rangers?

 

There was also a 3rd Ian Ferguson who scored a few good goals for us including that reeker in front of the shed against the vermin back on Jan 1st 1992.

Yup the lanky £150K Iain Ferguson we signed from St Johnstone. Mad shed that day! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

 

You’d have thought he could have put better music on that, than Scrap Brain Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobNox
3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

 

You’d have thought he could have put better music on that, than Scrap Brain Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog.

 

Tells you all you need to know about where he is intellectually!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lawjambo74

Fantastic signing both on and off the park. Can't wait for Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Kimble

From Naismith’s comments on arrival, the presence of Craig Levein in post has been instrumental in the transfer happening. Well done CL and all the haters take note, although there might not be many left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, RobNox said:

 

Tells you all you need to know about where he is intellectually!

 

It’s a right odd video, eh? Like some sort of attempt at hypnotism or brainwashing. After watching it I came round to find I was eating a raw onion like an apple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
1 minute ago, Ryder said:

 

It’s a right odd video, eh? Like some sort of attempt at hypnotism or brainwashing. After watching it I came round to find I was eating a raw onion like an apple.

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobNox
5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

 

It’s a right odd video, eh? Like some sort of attempt at hypnotism or brainwashing. After watching it I came round to find I was eating a raw onion like an apple.

 

Better than coming round with an inexplicably sore ring piece!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

 

Better than coming round with an inexplicably sore ring piece!

 

That’s Bartley’s video you’re thinking of.

 

 

Edited by Ryder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobNox
14 minutes ago, Ryder said:

 

That’s Bartley’s video you’re thinking of.

 

 

 

A Nightmare On Elm Row?  With Bartley playing the part of Freddie Kruger, wouldn't fancy being anally probed by one of them fingers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper

Right next let's get McLaughlin signed up to a new deal.

Got a horrible feeling he may depart back down south. :(

Edited by Special Agent Dale Cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT
Just now, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Right next let's McLaughlin signed up to a new deal.

Got a horrible feeling he may depart back down south. :(

 

Yeah.. Hopefully he looks around and sees the chance of achieving something special with this group of players dawns on him. If we can secure Naismith for next season and add a holding mid of a similar standard I wouldn't rule out a cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

 

Yeah.. Hopefully he looks around and sees the chance of achieving something special with this group of players dawns on him. If we can secure Naismith for next season and add a holding mid of a similar standard I wouldn't rule out a cup.

I hope so mate I really do but my spidey-senses are tingling with this one.

Still, all aboard the happy train...toot toot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobNox
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

 

Yeah.. Hopefully he looks around and sees the chance of achieving something special with this group of players dawns on him. If we can secure Naismith for next season and add a holding mid of a similar standard I wouldn't rule out a cup.

 

It can only help our efforts to sign him on a longer deal when he sees a player of the calibre of Naismith joining us, and it won't be lost on him that we have a good pipeline of young players coming through the ranks, as well as the progress we are making off the pitch.

 

I think he's the best keeper in the league and would love to see us tie him up on a longer deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns

Over on Rangers Media, where anything goes and the most rabid Rangers fans rant and rave they have had a poll for the last 10 days, now locked

Here's the results 


Naismith (poll)

NAISMITH TO RETURN ON NO WAGES. WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT?    800 MEMBERS HAVE VOTED

 

1. Yes or No
Yes
 435
No
 364

 

S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobNox
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Over on Rangers Media, where anything goes and the most rabid Rangers fans rant and rave they have had a poll for the last 10 days, now locked

Here's the results 


Naismith (poll)

NAISMITH TO RETURN ON NO WAGES. WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT?    800 MEMBERS HAVE VOTED

 

1. Yes or No
Yes
 435
No
 364

 

S

 

I wonder how many of the NO votes were cast after it became apparent he wasn't going to them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Agent Dale Cooper
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Over on Rangers Media, where anything goes and the most rabid Rangers fans rant and rave they have had a poll for the last 10 days, now locked

Here's the results 


Naismith (poll)

NAISMITH TO RETURN ON NO WAGES. WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT?    800 MEMBERS HAVE VOTED

 

1. Yes or No
Yes
 435
No
 364

 

S

Probably similar to our split on Ryan Stevenson returning.

Fwiw I'm still against it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco

Daily Record has gone overboard!

 

BARRY:WHY ISN'T MY PAL AT RANGERS?

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow

this is from 2 years ago but interesting none the less

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsychocAndy

Henricks I can't find your post that quoted me saying in the "Players you hate" thread from many moons ago that I said Steven Naismith of Rangers. I had forgotten about that but I stand bye it. I still hate Steven Naismith of Rangers. Over the years since , he has grown older and wiser and I've grown older. Now he plays for us he will be worshipped until he leaves.

I actually thought it was going to be another quote about how he was worse than Neil Lennon, but if you want to quote me on my fickleness, you want to see what I wrote about Andy Webster and Stevo.  Maybe a wee bit more brutal. Both turned around my opinion of them by playing well and leading.  Steven Naismith gets of lightly, because he never left us in a horrible fashion in the first place.

 

Also has Steven Naismith not already scored a cup hat trick at Tynie, neutral venue, when he was with Killie? More of the same please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Ryder said:

 

You’d have thought he could have put better music on that, than Scrap Brain Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog.

The music made much more sense than the text. What a load of utter crap......... "We were forced to sell Jamie Walker"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Rangers fan is on pic at Ibrox Jason Cummings was pictured in front of 

 

 

IMG_20180118_224153.jpg

That is amazing.. to choose to paint a proper ned in a pic you display at your home ground. (Im assuming this based on the pic of Cummings) Be like us having a miserable sod , aberdeen a sheep or hibs a jakkie painted in it...ill leave it up to yourselves what celtic would have....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
4 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

The music made much more sense than the text. What a load of utter crap......... "We were forced to sell Jamie Walker"

Indeed , all iv heard for a week from non jambos about us is we were forced to sell him we begged Rangers to take him and Walker is our star player we are shafted without him. Oh and we robbed a bank to pay for Naismith which changed from nae chance yooos cid get him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...