Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

33 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

I've been a member of the forum since 2006. I don't post a lot, but I like reading Kickback for the snippets of information that get thrown out there (hats of to the guys that provide the info, you know who you are). His kind of negativity though is infuriating and normally leads to me posting out of pure frustration. I have absolutely no problem with fans of other clubs coming on board and discussing footballing matters from their own perspective. What I find offensive, however, is when people pretend to be something they are not, like that is somehow getting one over on the opposition. All I can say to that is, eh?!?

That's my opinion as well.

I have absolutely no problem with rival fans posting their opinions on here as long as they are open about their loyalties.

It is the ones who pretend to be Hearts fans to try and sow seeds of discontent and start arguments they really spoil the JKB experience for me.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Nope you spent most of your post telling us he will be going to Sevco in the summer.....................you really are a tedious fella.

This , that was the most backhanded paying of respect iv read in a long time. 

Coburg Hearts
14 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

OK, help required. How do you embed a YouTube video in a post?

I just copy the URL from the  chosen youtube page, then paste it onto my post.

ps if you want to post a photo just right click on it, then click on "copy image" and paste it on your message/post

3 hours ago, kila said:

Liking that interview , turned everything back to Hearts when asked questions. 

Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

I just copy the URL from the  chosen youtube page, then paste it onto my post.

Cool, I tried to use the YouTube embed function. As you can see from my previous post, it didn't work. I'll just copy the URL directly from now on. :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, jambo_74 said:

Cool, I tried to use the YouTube embed function. As you can see from my previous post, it didn't work. I'll just copy the URL directly from now on. :thumbsup:

Did you notice my edit?

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Poppyscotland and save the children are paying him 42k per week. PHREE PLAYER FOR US ??

Ended ????

16 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's my opinion as well.

I have absolutely no problem with rival fans posting their opinions on here as long as they are open about their loyalties.

It is the ones who pretend to be Hearts fans to try and sow seeds of discontent and start arguments they really spoil the JKB experience for me.

Agreed, I am not suggesting that all Hearts fans should agree and get along all of the time. However, given our shared starting position, all of us wanting the best results for HMFC, I find it hard to believe that these sentiments are felt universally amongst the Kickback fraternity. Leading me to believe there are sad individuals who as I stated in a previous post somehow think they are getting one over on Hearts through clandestine acts of subterfuge. It's mental really.

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

No, what did I miss?

Scroll back up............................how to post a photo. :smile:

Unless the edit was there when you read it  haha

1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

It's dead easy...................look

Image result for spamhead

2 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

:thumbsup: 

55 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

You're right, I should. Work, Family life, etc, etc....I very rarely get the chance to sit down at the computer and type. I do find there are some on here, yourself included in this, that offer interesting perspectives on all things Hearts and beyond that, football in general. I'll endeavour to become more involved. :thumbsup:

Good stuff... the more common sense the better

Coburg Hearts
46 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

It's hard not to, mate. I feel your pain. You must be strong though. Otherwise you're just contributing to his semi-tumescent state.

I know, I must try harder. :mellow:

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Good stuff... the more common sense the better

Cant always guarantee it, but I can at least try :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jambo_74 said:

I use that loosely plenty balance the common sense with fun and banter

Coburg Hearts
Just now, jambo_74 said:

It's calm waters just now, but wait until our first bad result and normal service will be resumed. haha

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Anyway back on topic £15k a week. Bloody mental money that.

Add that to the windae cleaning bill and we'll need more charities to prop us up.

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Anyway back on topic £15k a week. Bloody mental money that.

I heard that didn't include bonuses and add-ons, plus £2,000 per goal.  :mad:

1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Add that to the windae cleaning bill and we'll need more charities to prop us up.

We should go back to stealing from pensioners.

Coburg Hearts
Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

I reckon we should grow our own poppies and flog them in Princes Street. Cuts out the middleman.

3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I heard that didn't include bonuses and add-ons, plus £2,000 per goal.  :mad:

Heard they're paying for his accommodation at Edinburgh Castle too. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

We should go back to stealing from pensioners.

Next shirt sponsor... Help the Aged. 

2 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I reckon we should grow our own poppies and flog them in Princes Street. Cuts out the middleman.

The poppies scandal is getting old. We can't keep it up. End it altogether and just have the war veterans winter fuel allowances directed straight to us. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I heard we have a couple of Lithuanians in Afghanistan doing just that....

Tali-Beni Useless being one.

Image result for I'll get my coat

Keep joking lads but since we are paying Norwich £15k a week for this boy its surely just a matter of time until we are back there. Sad times indeed.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Keep joking lads but since we are paying Norwich £15k a week for this boy its surely just a matter of time until we are back there. Sad times indeed.

So that's how we plan on funding the stand shortfall, Admin II. Genius. 

Lets all do a rangers, na na na na 

1 minute ago, Faron90 said:

it's a good signing and just need to see how fit he is for Sunday 

Hatrick in sixty minutes and off to a standing ovation will be fit enough for me. :smile:

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, jambo_74 said:

I've been a member of the forum since 2006. I don't post a lot, but I like reading Kickback for the snippets of information that get thrown out there (hats of to the guys that provide the info, you know who you are). His kind of negativity though is infuriating and normally leads to me posting out of pure frustration. I have absolutely no problem with fans of other clubs coming on board and discussing footballing matters from their own perspective. What I find offensive, however, is when people pretend to be something they are not, like that is somehow getting one over on the opposition. All I can say to that is, eh?!?

I too came aboard in 2006, I had a loving wife, two wonderful children, a house , a car and my own company. The seductress we call JKB lured me in with promises of ITK material I could only dream of hearing, living so far from Gorgie. At the beginning it was fun, the transfer windows were a joy. With the time difference it wasn't a big deal waiting on the midnight deadline. 18 new signings at a time. What could possibly go wrong. Mad Vlad had me eating out of his hands.

Logging in for a few minutes a day at lunch soon consumed the whole lunch hour. Supper with the family after work became less frequent. Binge watching Ray Donovan was never going to happen. Not while Hearts were looking to bring in the likes of Rudd Gulit or Claudio Ranieri. I never realized it but the life was being drained from me day by day. Bit by bit.

My family and friends tried to intervene, telling me that the Hearts news now will still be the same later. There was no need for 24/7/365. But I didn't listen. I couldn't listen. What if they were wrong. What if something happened while I wasn't checking in. How could I risk it.

Then came the trollers, the lowest of the low. Fans from other clubs pretending to be like me, loving what I love. Stories about no money, favorite players leaving, bankruptcy, inferior steel, no more Heart of Midlothian. Unthinkable. I hated them.

I still see my kids now and again, not as much as I'd like. I passed my daughter the other day in the kitchen. She never spoke but I know she saw me. Hard for two people to walk by the fridge at the same time and not see each other. My wife sleeps with me still but only because we have one of those number beds and it helps her back.

I'll probably be on here till the day I die. Hearts are my life, that'll never change. I have a birthday coming up next week. I'll probably be on here. People say I've aged since signing up. I don't think so. I look good for 56, I think.

See the source image

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I too came aboard in 2006, I had a loving wife, two wonderful children, a house , a car and my own company. The seductress we call JKB lured me in with promises of ITK material I could only dream of hearing, living so far from Gorgie. At the beginning it was fun, the transfer windows were a joy. With the time difference it wasn't a big deal waiting on the midnight deadline. 18 new signings at a time. What could possibly go wrong. Mad Vlad had me eating out of his hands.

Logging in for a few minutes a day at lunch soon consumed the whole lunch hour. Supper with the family after work became less frequent. Binge watching Ray Donovan was never going to happen. Not while Hearts were looking to bring in the likes of Rudd Gulit or Claudio Ranieri. I never realized it but the life was being drained from me day by day. Bit by bit.

My family and friends tried to intervene, telling me that the Hearts news now will still be the same later. There was no need for 24/7/365. But I didn't listen. I couldn't listen. What if they were wrong. What if something happened while I wasn't checking in. How could I risk it.

Then came the trollers, the lowest of the low. Fans from other clubs pretending to be like me, loving what I love. Stories about no money, favorite players leaving, bankruptcy, inferior steel, no more Heart of Midlothian. Unthinkable. I hated them.

I still see my kids now and again, not as much as I'd like. I passed my daughter the other day in the kitchen. She never spoke but I know she saw me. Hard for two people to walk by the fridge at the same time and not see each other. My wife sleeps with me still but only because we have one of those number beds and it helps her back.

I'll probably be on here till the day I die. Hearts are my life, that'll never change. I have a birthday coming up next week. I'll probably be on here. People say I've aged since signing up. I don't think so. I look good for 56, I think.

See the source image

:illogical: Should be a JKB Anonymous help group set-up for that. Dangerous thing the Kickback.

itsnomarooned

Dip out for a while and miss pages and pages. Noticed talk of £15k per week - is that really the case or bollocks?

5 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

See the source image

Aye nae bother 

FB_IMG_1515583573810-picsay.jpg

5 minutes ago, itsnomarooned said:

Dip out for a while and miss pages and pages. Noticed talk of £15k per week - is that really the case or bollocks?

Na was just our friendly Colombian using his calculator to spell 58008 and he mistyped and came away with we have very few meaningful games left this year and were spening money we dont have on Naismith and we all remember what happened last time.

Don’t stress most are sayibg 5k a few reportibg 7.5k 

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

"are you being serious? Do I THINK I'll score Sunday? Son you trippin', I know I'm scoring. Trust me"

Just gies the ba' an a'll dae the rest son.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

'nt

Look at you and your fancy standards. :smile:

1 minute ago, LeylandJambo said:

Just gies the ba' an a'll dae the rest son.

Naismith “Bartley does what wi his fingers , i didnt sign up for this” 

9 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Would.

Was it the brew or the chips that sealed the deal?

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was it the brew or the chips that sealed the deal?

I'm from Lochend, mate. That's a belter round our way.

No 7 jersey for left for unsettled Portuguese international I hear...wants cold rainy nights for more experience seemingly.

3 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

I'm from Lochend, mate. That's a belter round our way.

?? Tbf she’s better than most of the lassies up here , less woolly aswell 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, sadj said:

?? Tbf she’s better than most of the lassies up here , less woolly aswell 

I heard you like a more ''hirsute'' lady.

32 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

See the source image

Are you telling me there should be a government health warning attached?:smile:

Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

I heard you like a more ''hirsute'' lady.

Lol that was just a malicious rumour started by  ISTL when they thought with us Jambos up here there was a threat to their flock

Archived