Voting With Our Feet ( merged )

David McCaig

12 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Your well in with the minority who believes so, mr happy clapper.

:rofl:

Quite happy to be in the minority on this thread, and to be in the right. 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Legally ALL clubs have to announce the attendance as ALL tickets sold.

This is for safety reasons mainly, police and rescue services base their evacuation strategies etc and all season ticket holders being present.

Rubbish

i wish jj was my dad
12 hours ago, jake said:

You are right.

Was talking to my mate tonight who won't even read kickback anymore.

I've almost given up on this site and it's for the same reason.  A noisy minority of posters are actively trying to spread discontent mainly because they don't like Levein and it's feeding off itself.  It was the same when JW was trying to engineer his move west. Rumours and lies were being taken as fact because it suited that agenda. 

It's boring and actually quite offensive.

12 hours ago, jake said:

You are right.

Was talking to my mate tonight who won't even read kickback anymore.

Afraid it's getting harder and harder on here. The amount of hobos and trolls make it such hard work. A few wins and they will disappear

11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

My understanding is that in years gone by the club quoted tickets sold but since admin have quoted the actual attendance. This was stated by someone far more trustworthy and knowlegeable than me and I will see if I can find it. 

That is correct. During the Vlad era for a couple of seasons we announced tickets sold. For the last few years we announce actual attendance

12 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Yeah, this is correct though I’ve been shot down as a hibee, hobbit and a hobo for saying so. 

Legally ALL clubs have to announce the attendance as ALL tickets sold.

This is for safety reasons mainly, police and rescue services base their evacuation strategies etc and all season ticket holders being present.

How does reselling season tickets of those who can't make it affect that?

36 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I've almost given up on this site and it's for the same reason.  A noisy minority of posters are actively trying to spread discontent mainly because they don't like Levein and it's feeding off itself.  It was the same when JW was trying to engineer his move west. Rumours and lies were being taken as fact because it suited that agenda. 

It's boring and actually quite offensive.

In terms of the management of the footballing side of the club, posters are quite entitled to be concerned that one individual has so much power in this department. He picked a manager who failed, he had a big hand in choosing and agreeing terms with a huge number of players who were dross, some of whom cost the club a lot of money while barely kicking a ball.  He wanted to install another rookie manager to work under him but was overruled by the board and now he has taken the reins himself and is asking for another 2 transfer windows to sort it out. The style of play on offer is dire although it was better against Ross C for sure,  and the same problem positions have been on going for 3 years now. 

Given that Ian Cathro's first home game last year - a draw with Patrick- ended with booing, it is really up to those that continue to support Levein and his methods to explain what they think he is contributing to the club.  The support is split down the middle in the same way as we would have been under Pressley and I dont think this will end well unless it really is a stop-gap appointment. 

15 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

People dismissing critics of the club as Hibbees are the worst type of fanboys

This. 

The finger waving, name calling brigade who just can't stand the fact some folks are not happy with the football but it just gets translated into being a hater/troll/whatever - you'd think we'd been smashing everything in sight for the last two years instead of buying/appointing duds and trying to appoint even more inexperienced duds.  Still just another two seasons of Levin in charge  and we'll be flying.  That's how long this will take to fix the delusion that we can qualify for Europe and turn it into a real possibility. 

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This. 

The finger waving, name calling brigade who just can't stand the fact some folks are not happy with the football but it just gets translated into being a hater/troll/whatever - you'd think we'd been smashing everything in sight for the last two years instead of buying/appointing duds and trying to appoint even more inexperienced duds.  Still just another two seasons of Levin in charge  and we'll be flying.  That's how long this will take to fix the delusion that we can qualify for Europe and turn it into a real possibility. 

Yip, these fuds are part of the problem at our club. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
21 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This. 

There are so many vermin and trolls, apparently, that it is a wonder that the board even exists.

How about reporting said vermin and trolls with the report button? Wee tip before you do - look up the definition of trolling first of all.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

A large portion of our support simply want to hear no evil. I know they think they’re “supporting the club” but they’re actually tolerating under-performance at various levels. And the chickens are home to roost

Archived