Iconic 78 shirt for pre order

Maroon Sailor

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

I'll be shocked if the large isn't too big on me tomorrow!! 

Who knows though, I do love pizza!!

Don't you dare! Just you stay the same size for another 24 hours. Size M is going to be perfect for you. 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carl Weathers said:

These definitely run pretty big. I'm usually a large in most brands but medium fits me well. 

Does the shop accept returns of these?

Pm sent

If anyone has one of these that does not fit. I will happily buy it off them for cost plus a fiver. ?

Any size.

15 hours ago, C-3PO said:

Picking mine up tomorrow or Saturday.

I ordered Large. I in between Medium and Large and this thread now giving me the fear the Large is going to drown me. :mellow:

It will 100% be too big.

15 hours ago, C-3PO said:

Picking mine up tomorrow or Saturday.

I ordered Large. I in between Medium and Large and this thread now giving me the fear the Large is going to drown me. :mellow:

It will 100% be too big.

Captain America
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It will 100% be too big.

:nozal:

In that case anyone have a medium they would swap for a Large?

Is it right we can't return them? 

14 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

Not being able to return them would be against distance selling regulations. There is no personalisation etc so no reason for the club to not allow returns. I suspect though that you would find plenty buyers here rather than arguing the point with the club.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Not being able to return them would be against distance selling regulations. There is no personalisation etc so no reason for the club to not allow returns. I suspect though that you would find plenty buyers here rather than arguing the point with the club.

2 hours ago, C-3PO said:

I will buy it off you if you can’t return it. :thumbsup:

Nelly Terraces
3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Hearts have a '28 days' returns policy in place for goods whether they're faulty or not, but as you say mate most will be swapping or selling to other punters on here. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Just collected my xl top, tried it on its deffo a 2xl.

007.JPG

If it doesn’t fit and you want your money back PM me. ?

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

If it doesn’t fit and you want your money back PM me. ?

Get lost, he's promised it to me when he croaks it.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

:laugh:

I am being genuine though mate. If it doesn’t fit and you want your money back, let me know. :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I am being genuine though mate. If it doesn’t fit and you want your money back, let me know. :thumbsup:

Sorry bud but it fits a treat, back in its box, just going to stare at it all night.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Sorry bud but it fits a treat, back in its box, just going to stare at it all night.

:rofl:

No bother chief! ?

45 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I was also being genuine :vangry:

16 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Folk do realise if they return to the shop they arent going to get one back in a different size. Im not sure they would even be allowed to sell the returns. Its a limited edition that sold out. If your size is too big get some pies and beers down you and fill it out. My xl look very generous size wise but gives me room for xmas excess! 

Not tried mine on yet.  If it is too big (or God forbid, too small), I will just deal with it, and keep it. 

Legally, though, I think Hearts are wrong if they are saying no refunds (which I have only read on here).   Their are consumer rights, written on law for distant selling, which internet purchases are classed as.   Being limited edition is irrelevant, other than you might not be able to get an exchange. 

The club could also resell it, as they are still limited to a certain number, all be it, this number was increased due to popularity, which I personally, have no issues with. 

On 21/12/2017 at 17:55, roscogt1 said:

Would be happy to sell my large to you maroons. It’s just that bit too big for me and it’s looking like I can’t get a swap for a medium. 

All as it was when I collected it. Tried on once and back in the box. Still interested? Not sure if I can even return it to the club shop or not?

Swapped my M for an L today I'm afraid. Sorry and good luck. 

Am I being a tad thick here?

But, shouldn't the buyers here, not be wearing them and keeping them in an unused condition, preferably unopened.

They are a collectors' item that will be worth at least the same relative value in years to come (probably more)

11 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Am I being a tad thick here?

But, shouldn't the buyers here, not be wearing them and keeping them in an unused condition, preferably unopened.

They are a collectors' item that will be worth at least the same relative value in years to come (probably more)

The boxes aren’t sealed. There’s very little to indicate the top has been tried on it opened.

crichiejambos
28 minutes ago, Ryder said:

The boxes aren’t sealed. There’s very little to indicate the top has been tried on it opened.

You mean someone on eBay could say an item is unused when it's not nor genuine to what they say it is.......surely no???

Another option for people is to gain a significant amount of weight then lose it when the strip is beyond wear.

Might be easier than swapping.

42 minutes ago, crichiejambos said:

You mean someone on eBay could say an item is unused when it's not nor genuine to what they say it is.......surely no???

Scandalous innit!? :D

Finally managed to collect mine today. Absolutely no chance is it staying in the box - it’s gorgeous and I’m wearing it. Just wish I’d got Busby or Jeffries on the back 

3 hours ago, Ryder said:

I also doubt that they will increase in value. 

5 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I also doubt that they will increase in value. 

Don’t agree. However, I’m definitely not going to argue a case to the contrary. :thumbsup:

Can the people that posted  pics get a warning for not putting NSFW... can't wait till mine arrives and im a young'un by this strips standards! Absolute filth!

ChunkyChicken

I’ve got a Large that’s too big for me. Tried it on once and it’s back in the box. Happy to sell it on at face value for £50 if anyone interested.

4 minutes ago, ChunkyChicken said:

I’ve got a Large that’s too big for me. Tried it on once and it’s back in the box. Happy to sell it on at face value for £50 if anyone interested.

I’ll buy it.

You aren’t receiving PMs. I’ll defo buy it though mate. ?

3 minutes ago, ChunkyChicken said:

Cool no idea how I set up PM’s but will get back to you. JKB novice

No bother. Thanks a lot mate. You could maybe ask a moderator or admin to act as a go between or something? Either way, more than happy to buy it off you. ?

Captain America

Picked mine up today and mine's look decent on.

Must be fatter than I care to admit. 

In this case I am glad though.

13 minutes ago, ChunkyChicken said:

Cool no idea how I set up PM’s but will get back to you. JKB novice

Look for menu

Go to settings 

edit profile

contact methods 

MSN or MSM add mobile number 

then go to menu again 

look for envelope icon

then compose new message 

simples! Even a hibby could do it. Well,...?

Maroon Sailor
2 hours ago, Jamos said:

That's out of order imo putting a shirt on eBay for the highest bidder so soon after getting it.

Disgraceful attitude

Samuel Camazzola

Going by the comments, it seems the manufacturer has got the sizing all wrong. I picked up a New York Cosmos reissue from Classic Football Shirts that was produced by Umbro and the sizing is spot on. I don't know why there isn't any consistency. 

Archived