Levein stay or go? ( merged superthread )

mscjambo

Time up for Levein?   

856 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Levein to go?

• YES - He should be sacked.
    • YES - He should resign.
    • NO - He needs more time to turn things round.

He needs more time

He's only been in charge for so many games

Give him to March or whenever

He needs to bring in his own players

He needs a transfer window

Bla Bla Bla!!

All sounds very familiar eh.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

• Escobar PHM

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

People are either stupid or acting stupid. Levein has the safest job in British football. In his announcement as manager it was stated that after the 3 years he will revert back to his old role and a new man will work under him. Unbelievable statement at the time but shows just how much he rules the roost when it comes to the football side of the business. People can bury their heads in the sand all they like but Levein controls who comes in and out the club. Every player we have seen since day one has been brought to the club using Leveins contacts and network of scouts etc. “He’s working with a Robbie’s squad, he needs a transfer window”. “He’s working with cathros players, he needs a transfer window”. Bananas. No player comes to Heart of Midlothian Football club without his approval. The tactics/formations/trainings/team talks/debriefs............all Levein. The man is a poison within the club and folk continue to happy clap their way to the bottom six. “Judge him once he has all players fit”. So now our season hinges on Djoum coming back. A player who hasn’t kicked a ball in anger for us since he said he wants to play in the premier league. Or Walker, a player desperate to leave. The money ball approach has failed. It failed 2 seasons ago and Budge has her ear bent by Levein and she falls for it hook line and sinker. The club is a shambles at the moment on and off the park. we are a laughing stock. Three seasons ago other clubs fans where begging to have an owner like Budge. They wanted her on the SPFL Board, running the SFA. She was on the ball. Now, she wouldn’t know a properly run football club if it bit her on the arse. People where actually complaining that the new stand hadn’t increased our attendance enough. Continue as is and we will be lucky to break 15k weekly. We are Pat fenlons hibs. Utterly clueless on the park and off it. No team in the SPFL needs a director of football. The whole idea needs binned and fast. The side we have seen under Levein is relegation material. 

Killie brought Steve Clarke to Ayrshire. Killie. If there was a manager of his calbire kicking about, why is he not with us. Coyle at County aswell. Alarm bells should’ve been ringing off the hook when we narrowed our new manager down to only Levein. Shambolic stuff. 

Nail on head.

We are actually getting worse every week. There is no passion or urgency from the team.

We have no style of play or noticeable system. He needs to go, and is responsible for the pathetic recruitment. The fact that our current pedestrian style is the same as Cathro speaks volumes about his involvement in the team.

There is simply nothing to justify him staying any longer.

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

We are actually getting worse every week. There is no passion or urgency from the team.

We have no style of play or noticeable system. He needs to go, and is responsible for the pathetic recruitment. The fact that our current pedestrian style is the same as Cathro speaks volumes about his involvement in the team.

There is simply nothing to justify him staying any longer.

This

6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

People are either stupid or acting stupid. Levein has the safest job in British football. In his announcement as manager it was stated that after the 3 years he will revert back to his old role and a new man will work under him. Unbelievable statement at the time but shows just how much he rules the roost when it comes to the football side of the business. People can bury their heads in the sand all they like but Levein controls who comes in and out the club. Every player we have seen since day one has been brought to the club using Leveins contacts and network of scouts etc. “He’s working with a Robbie’s squad, he needs a transfer window”. “He’s working with cathros players, he needs a transfer window”. Bananas. No player comes to Heart of Midlothian Football club without his approval. The tactics/formations/trainings/team talks/debriefs............all Levein. The man is a poison within the club and folk continue to happy clap their way to the bottom six. “Judge him once he has all players fit”. So now our season hinges on Djoum coming back. A player who hasn’t kicked a ball in anger for us since he said he wants to play in the premier league. Or Walker, a player desperate to leave. The money ball approach has failed. It failed 2 seasons ago and Budge has her ear bent by Levein and she falls for it hook line and sinker. The club is a shambles at the moment on and off the park. we are a laughing stock. Three seasons ago other clubs fans where begging to have an owner like Budge. They wanted her on the SPFL Board, running the SFA. She was on the ball. Now, she wouldn’t know a properly run football club if it bit her on the arse. People where actually complaining that the new stand hadn’t increased our attendance enough. Continue as is and we will be lucky to break 15k weekly. We are Pat fenlons hibs. Utterly clueless on the park and off it. No team in the SPFL needs a director of football. The whole idea needs binned and fast. The side we have seen under Levein is relegation material. 

Killie brought Steve Clarke to Ayrshire. Killie. If there was a manager of his calbire kicking about, why is he not with us. Coyle at County aswell. Alarm bells should’ve been ringing off the hook when we narrowed our new manager down to only Levein. Shambolic stuff. 

This absolutely 100%

WE never got Clarke because there was only one person for the job - we will maybe starting a new craze- the self interview!!!

Walter Bishop
45 minutes ago, Section G The Place To Be said:

Should have been emptied along with Cathro, but too many hard of thinking sheep on here and elsewhere were too busy sucking up his arse to notice the damage he was causing and would cause.

I’m absolutely raging after that utter shambles today, more angry than I think I ever was when Romanov or the Pieman were in charge. i’m Angry at the lack of desire and passion from players AND management. Angry that fans allowed this to happen sitting holding onto comfort blankets like “we were in administration” “ It’s a five year plan” “We’ll have a nice new stand” these are the snowflake mob and need run out. Angry that the club I love is being destroyed by one mans arrogance. Angry we have an owner that’s so accepting of failure. Angry we’re all being taken for ****ing mugs ploughing hundreds/thousands of our hard earned into the club and being treated with utter contempt. We’re a ****ing laughing stock. 

I couldn’t give a donkeys fart about folk replying with their usual shit of OTT reaction, or Levein hater, wait till we’re back at Tynie nonsense. As far as I’m concerned those saying that shit are part of the ****ing problem. They’re either trolls, idiots or Hibs fans, no Hearts fan can be accepting of this anymore. I’m seeing comments from die hard Levein fans calling for him to go now, people I know personally that have always been quick to slate me for saying Levein is not the answer. When the likes of these people I know want rid then it’s serious. 

I don’t think we’ll be in a relegation battle BUT I honestly don’t know if that’s wishful thinking or my heart saying it, because so far footballing wise we haven’t the fight or passion for a relegation dogfight let alone the ability. 

giphy.gif

What exactly has Levine done as a manager ? The only correct decision was the signature of Robbie Neilson .

I won’t jump on the sack him bandwagon 

Partick Thistle should see him have a full squad to chose from and back at Tynecastle then we can truly see where we are for the upcoming games

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

It is the safest job in world football at present. The board are solely focused on the stadium, which is brilliant but to be honest this season is over. Whether Levein should go or not will ultimately depend on how close hearts get to relegation. IMO if we’re hovering above the drop zone in February the change will have to be made. Relegation would be an unmitigated disaster.

6 minutes ago, JamboFulton said:

I’ve noticed that, similar to myself, you’re not a fan of him. I do, however, think that he would do an amazing job in charge of the academy and I do think that’s all his remit should cover. I feel it would be foolish to oust him completely, but can understand the thinking behind it.

Its not happening, but if he was to go that would be it, too much negativity and resentment to keep him in any position in my opinion.

buckhind jambo
22 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Bang on the money! No arguments here!

Cairneyhill Jambo
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

While I don’t disagree with punting Levein and the utter shit he puts out on the park, there’s one man who escapes all the criticism for the piss poor recruitment over the past few years. 

John Murray. 

John Murray hasn't had any say in the recruitment for a wee while now. 

Jambof3tornado

Isma scores to go 2-1 we go on and win it and we've 7/12 at Murrayfield. That would be acceptable to most.

He doesnt and they win the game and our 4 from 12 haul looks very poor.

I dont see Levein going anytime soon but I do think Ann has put him in a position where he is accountable. We need to recruit well in january, no matter the players out.

The final 10 games of the season could well be meaningless midtable matches. Watch the crowds tumble.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Stay. The alternative would be Daly. 

If he had had his way it would have been Daly, if the board hadn't had to get involved. If he does go/is released from his position then I don't think the next time round we will appoint again internally. It might sound cruel but truth is that the vast majority of the last 4 years has been a bit of a waste of time on the football side and it is time to correct it.

Go (in principle). However we're stuck with him for 3 years and I can only hope and vote for some kind of turn around. Insanity to give him that length of deal when what was required was a 1-year deal to get us out of this mess. He won't go this season unless we're relegated. We have to hope that Dundee are this seasons obvious fall-guys but I wouldn't fancy us in a play off against any 1st division team, and finishing 11th is certainly achievable at this rate.

Edited by Danny Wilde

46 minutes ago, Mellor said:

If things were to continue as they are, it would heaping an unreasonable amount of pressure on a new boss to wait until March. Dundee look to be in freefall in at the bottom (though by all accounts turned in a decent showing at Easter Road), but with Killie winning today there are now a lot of teams in the mix for the relegation play-off spot. Levein would need to go before January if it looks like there's a battle against the drop looming, although I guess if there are no funds at present for new players it would be questionable how much a new manager could be expected to achieve. As Clarke is proving at Killie, though, a new face can sometimes get more out of the existing players.

Yeah hard to disagree with, I just don’t think we are going to be able to bring in anyone better and I don’t think there are funds to bring in players in January.

The ink is barely dry on the three year contract CL just signed and fans want him out ? What a joke. If you're not happy watching Hearts, then find something else to do at the weekends. Things are not going to get much better anytime soon, two, possibly three more seasons. And when it does improve, don't expect to be that much better. 

proof will be in our games at tynecastle. If these performances continue, we will fall down the table into a very bad position. If that happens, he needs to go along with all his advisers. The recruitment/scouting system at our club is shameful and everyone connected to it should be utterly embarrassed.

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Isma scores to go 2-1 we go on and win it and we've 7/12 at Murrayfield. That would be acceptable to most.

He doesnt and they win the game and our 4 from 12 haul looks very poor.

I dont see Levein going anytime soon but I do think Ann has put him in a position where he is accountable. We need to recruit well in january, no matter the players out.

The final 10 games of the season could well be meaningless midtable matches. Watch the crowds tumble.

I'd take that , honestly, I would. It would be some achievement for the current squad (with maybe some minor improvements, but I doubt we have any cash to make even that) to get to that stage in the season so early. But I don't think we will .  The longer this farce (CLs appointment & poor results) persists the harder it is going to be to motivate them. 

You been speaking to Craig again ? Also how dare you tell paying punters to find something else to do at the weekend! It's fans that pay the money so their opinion matters 100%. 

It will cost us the much needed money we will need for the next transfer window, but as much as I don't like Levein, it's a tad too early for knee jerk reactions, also most of our more importment injured players should be back.

I'm still pissed off at that performance today, but that's part of being a Jambo l'm afraid.

59 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

We've been hit by injuries i.e. Walker, Cowie and Djoum; three important players. We don't have a big squad and therefore we have, in part, been forced to play youngsters and therefore it is sometimes more of a necessity than a plan. I do think he is trying to give youngsters a chance in general as many of the players he has bought/transferred in have been poor and also we don't presently have a lot of money to throw around. "masterminded the demise" is a bit dramatic!!!

Yes, Levein has to take a big share of the blame when it comes to poor recruitment. But, I do think he is trying to address this by focusing more on home-grown youth players. Also, in all seriousness, do you really think they had a grand plan regarding Michael O'Neill!? That would be quite a gamble given how quickly things change in football.

Walker: according to most on here has been abysmal for months and is as good as starting a man down.  A badly managed situation that sees us with an unhappy player and a lot of money lost on transfer. 

Djoum is a waster and won’t bother getting fit until his next Afcon call up. 

Cowie. Meh. 

If that’s who we are missing then we were messed before the season began. 

Elias Henry Furst

He needs to go. He needs to leave the club . Nothing will improve as long as he’s there.

Give the new man the rest of the season to assess the squad and next summer to do what he needs to.

The club is in desperate need of a good news story ON the park.

If the board think today was unpleasant, just wait until we’re served that shite at Tynecastle. 

Failure to deal with this situation now will cost the club millions.

John mcCartney
3 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Additionally, how many worthwhile managers will be interested in applying to a club that has sacked two managers in as many months?

they will show interest when they see levein and his entourage gone,officially emptied

for those thinking the january sales are going to change things for the better,i wouldnt recomend that notion,not with this lot in charge at the moment

Psychedelicropcircle
44 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

But surely he’s at the coal face now therefore he’ll be held accountable for the results?

Just now, Psychedelicropcircle said:

But surely he’s at the coal face now therefore he’ll be held accountable for the results?

He has been in control of our recruitment since day one. The recruitment is the number one problem. The moneyball experiment has failed. I believe we have brought in 49 players since day one. 49 players. Why has Ann no put an end to the madness. Why hasn’t she questioned all these signings. Cause she is in Leveins pocket. She goes “is this right craig” and he goes “yeah this is normal. The set up in the Dutch leagues works like blah blah blah” and the she goes “wonderful, so you’re doing a great job then”. His gamble with Cathro should’ve seen him walk as well for the part he played in it all, the fact that he has the brass neck to dump his pal under the boss and replace him, speaks volumes for he ego we are dealing with. 7 points off the bottom of the league? Ann better wake up soon. 

19 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Go (in principle). However we're stuck with him for 3 years and I can only hope and vote for some kind of turn around. Insanity to give him that length of deal when what was required was a 1-year deal to get us out of this mess. He won't go this season unless we're relegated. We have to hope that Dundee are this seasons obvious fall-guys but I wouldn't fancy us in a play off against any 1st division team, and finishing 11th is certainly achievable at this rate.

We don't have to be stuck with him for 3 years. We need Budge to be bold here. Rangers weren't stuck with Caixinha or Warburton for 3 years. Neither Hibs with Butcher or Sauzee. The lack of shape, organisation and ability to do the basics is alarming. The long ball game is atrocious to watch and isn't working. We need to ditch the DOF role and bring in a proper manager. The club is crying out for a fresh pair of eyes

I've just read a very positive perspective on our performance today.  It is from Craig Levein and he is very positive.  4 players will be back for our next game and we have run of home games coming up.

Wish I shared his confidence.

Psychedelicropcircle
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He has been in control of our recruitment since day one. The recruitment is the number one problem. The moneyball experiment has failed. I believe we have brought in 49 players since day one. 49 players. Why has Ann no put an end to the madness. Why hasn’t she questioned all these signings. Cause she is in Leveins pocket. She goes “is this right craig” and he goes “yeah this is normal. The set up in the Dutch leagues works like blah blah blah” and the she goes “wonderful, so you’re doing a great job then”. His gamble with Cathro should’ve seen him walk as well for the part he played in it all, the fact that he has the brass neck to dump his pal under the boss and replace him, speaks volumes for he ego we are dealing with. 7 points off the bottom of the league? Ann better wake up soon. 

I get all this, I genuinely believe we wanted experience in our new coach to replace Cathro. Davies pretty much says we wanted a figurehead. I think A.Budge says it’s your project & you seem to be the problem step in and sort it or go. If he doesn’t sort it then surely he has to go (that’s out the door) not the managers seat?

16 minutes ago, weehammy said:

We are skint due to stand overspend.

We are skint due to paying off Cathro.

We are skint due to paying off Oshinawa, Rherras, etc.

We are skint due to paying wages to non-players (Oshinawa, Martin, Hughes, Smith-Brown, Sammon etc.)

And people on here now want us to pay off the entire coaching staff, hire a new manager (and coaching team ) and give him the funds he'll inevitably want to rebuild.

We are in a bad place on the field but get real!

Levein may be responsible for some of the above but it's unlikely we can afford to sack him.

Additionally, how many worthwhile managers will be interested in applying to a club that has sacked two managers in as many months?

Exactly this. We are a club in crisis. No money and the architect of the footballing shambles running the show and to his rules.... 

It doesnt feel like there's an easy fix! 

Budge, whilst our saviour is way way out of her depth. Let's hope the stand over run and cost doesn't run into the millions ... or we really are in the brown stuff. 

Realistically he needs to be given more time to set things out, but that was a shocking team selection today. Even with the limited choices we have, Milinkovic should clearly have started and Cowie played in the middle. 

Randell is never a midfielder and showed that v Hibs. 

24 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

The ink is barely dry on the three year contract CL just signed and fans want him out ? What a joke. If you're not happy watching Hearts, then find something else to do at the weekends. Things are not going to get much better anytime soon, two, possibly three more seasons. And when it does improve, don't expect to be that much better. 

Great idea. Then you and your 5000-6000 pals who will accept any old shite with a shrug of the shoulders can have the new stand to yourselves

2 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I get all this, I genuinely believe we wanted experience in our new coach to replace Cathro. Davies pretty much says we wanted a figurehead. I think A.Budge says it’s your project & you seem to be the problem step in and sort it or go. If he doesn’t sort it then surely he has to go (that’s out the door) not the managers seat?

I think the polar opposite from that in terms of the recruitment behind the managers gig. Budge pretty much begged him to take it as no one would work under him and she wouldn’t bin him. Davies said as much about the role and Ann’s glowing statement when he was announced pretty much confirmed the board begged him to take the role. For me, Ann has no clue about matters on the park and isn’t interested in learning them. She’s gave that side to Levein and let him do what ever he likes. She has no clue how to fix it. 

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Don't come on here and call fans stupid. If a manager needs sacking what should the fans do ? So Levein has the safest job in British football. We'll see.

3 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Great idea. Then you and your 5000-6000 pals who will accept any old shite with a shrug of the shoulders can have the new stand to yourselves

I accept reality, with a shrug of the shoulders I suppose. There is not one thing going to change at HMFC because the greetin' faced moaners are not getting their way. It's embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, colinzeal said:

Realistically he needs to be given more time to set things out, but that was a shocking team selection today. Even with the limited choices we have, Milinkovic should clearly have started and Cowie played in the middle. 

Randell is never a midfielder and showed that v Hibs. 

Set what out? He has shaped the whole football side of the business. He’s not going to change the training, the formation, the philosophy behind the team, he implemented it. He’s not going to change the recruitment set up, he implemented it. What is he setting up? The side we are seeing under Levein is the same side we seen under Cathro and under Robbie. Robbie kinda gets away with it as he had the best group of players at the time but he jumped ship when he saw the thing failing. The recruitment had been poor and he felt he’d taken us as far as he could and left. How right was he. 

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I think the polar opposite from that in terms of the recruitment behind the managers gig. Budge pretty much begged him to take it as no one would work under him and she wouldn’t bin him. Davies said as much about the role and Ann’s glowing statement when he was announced pretty much confirmed the board begged him to take the role. For me, Ann has no clue about matters on the park and isn’t interested in learning them. She’s gave that side to Levein and let him do what ever he likes. She has no clue how to fix it. 

Ann Budge may not overly understand the football side. She'll understand though that customer dissatisfaction leads to lower turnover and it spirals if not halted. I'm sure to a level of 90% that she was shocked by the reaction to Cathro after the Dunfermline game to the extent that she over-ruled Levein and told him to get rid of him, against Levein's wishes.

Following that, Levein IMO blocked any chance of an experienced manager and Budge saw her only good option to be appointing Levein himself, again against his wishes.

We're probably still a bit away from her having the flash of inspiration to cut the cord with Levein and re-vamp the football department from top to bottom. This would mean a new manager, with his own coaching staff and probably a new executive position filled by someone who can run a football club day to day.

John mcCartney

your embaressing chief....your denegrating people who pay into the hmfc in any way they can

rustlers like you need shot

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Ann Budge may not overly understand the football side. She'll understand though that customer dissatisfaction leads to lower turnover and it spirals if not halted. I'm sure to a level of 90% that she was shocked by the reaction to Cathro after the Dunfermline game to the extent that she over-ruled Levein and told him to get rid of him, against Levein's wishes.

Following that, Levein IMO blocked any chance of an experienced manager and Budge saw her only good option to be appointing Levein himself, again against his wishes.

We're probably still a bit away from her having the flash of inspiration to cut the cord with Levein and re-vamp the football department from top to bottom. This would mean a new manager, with his own coaching staff and probably a new executive position filled by someone who can run a football club day to day.

I hope what you say is true, I really do. Ann will always be remembered for saving the club and her legacy will live on within the new stand and the undoubted stability and new revenue it will bring. Am just now 100% convinced she has it in her to see the shambles that is the football side. I hope I am wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I accept reality, with a shrug of the shoulders I suppose. There is not one thing going to change at HMFC because the greetin' faced moaners are not getting their way. It's embarrassing. 

Sorry but your version of reality won't be anything like good enough to retain paying customers anywhere close to the level they are at now. It'll start dipping next season unless something changes from where we are at now.

Just now, John mcCartney said:

your embaressing chief....your denegrating people who pay into the hmfc in any way they can

rustlers like you need shot

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to pay and go watch. It's one thing to have a bit of a moan when there's a bad run but this attitude that "I pay my money, the board needs to do what I want or I'll scream and scream and scream" is laughable. You're a paying customer, if you don't like it, find something else to do. 

Walter Bishop
39 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Here lies the main problem.

"Fans" like yourself around the club that are happy to accept mediocrity (though currently its alot worse than that) is killing us. 

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Sorry but your version of reality won't be anything like good enough to retain paying customers anywhere close to the level they are at now. It'll start dipping next season unless something changes from where we are at now.

I believe the board are doing their best to move the club forward. The paying customers can either accept this transition period or they can stay away. It won't make any difference. It never has. Ever. 

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Set what out? He has shaped the whole football side of the business. He’s not going to change the training, the formation, the philosophy behind the team, he implemented it. He’s not going to change the recruitment set up, he implemented it. What is he setting up? The side we are seeing under Levein is the same side we seen under Cathro and under Robbie. Robbie kinda gets away with it as he had the best group of players at the time but he jumped ship when he saw the thing failing. The recruitment had been poor and he felt he’d taken us as far as he could and left. How right was he. 

It was meant to say ‘sort’. Predictive text.

He is culpable for the mess we are in as Director of Football, but he hasn’t had long enough to be binned as manager yet IMO.

He isn’t doing himself any favours the way he is going though. 

45 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If he had had his way it would have been Daly, if the board hadn't had to get involved. If he does go/is released from his position then I don't think the next time round we will appoint again internally. It might sound cruel but truth is that the vast majority of the last 4 years has been a bit of a waste of time on the football side and it is time to correct it.

It's time to call a halt to Levein's fantasy coaching production line sham, his abysmal recruitment policy, his abysmal style of play. he has been left to do as he wishes on the footballing side for too long and Budge has to act.

The "recruitment process" to replace Cathro was an utter embarrassment, Kilmarnock and Ross County have shown you can go out and recruit an experienced manager who can turn things around, we'd bite their hands off just now for a Clarke or Coyle.

Sadly, it could get a whole lot worse before the penny drops.

1 minute ago, Walter Bishop said:

Here lies the main problem.

"Fans" like yourself around the club that are happy to accept mediocrity (though currently its alot worse than that) is killing us. 

What utter nonsense. We are in no way being killed. You 'fans" sound like petulant children that stomp their little feet because you don't get what you want. I have faith in the board to get things right in the long run. 

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to pay and go watch. It's one thing to have a bit of a moan when there's a bad run but this attitude that "I pay my money, the board needs to do what I want or I'll scream and scream and scream" is laughable. You're a paying customer, if you don't like it, find something else to do. 

Well theres a different version of reality for you. Historically when Hearts are decent to good the crowds go well up. Historically when Hearts are really shite, they go well down.  If our crowds go significantly down due to a few years of being shite, as you hinted we might have, we'll end up a backwater club, like Saint fecking Mirren or Dundee fecking Utd. You'll be reasonably happy still though, as you've indicated. Me ? I won't be there to watch it happening.

This poll is flawed. I mean should Levein resign........OF COURSE HE SHOULD BUT HE WON'T! 

He wanted Jon Daly as Head Coach another (Cathro) experiment. He will want Daly to get his job when Ann Budge says "Craig your times up" and he will go back to DOF.  We are now in real trouble.  

The poll should be:

Do you want Levein to stay as manager

with his bootroom.

Do you want an experienced manager with his staff.

Simple.

The most important person at a club is the manager not the DOF.

• davemclaren locked this topic