Levein stay or go? ( merged superthread )

mscjambo

Time up for Levein?   

856 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Levein to go?

• YES - He should be sacked.
    • YES - He should resign.
    • NO - He needs more time to turn things round.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Why are fans still having a discussion about whether CL should stay or go?

In her Q&A session with JKB in March, Ann Budge made it perfectly clear ... she has 100% confidence in CL and he isn't going anywhere.

Since then, the team's results have improved, so her confidence in him cannot have wavered.  He's staying for the foreseeable future.

It’s not a discussion. It’s a divisive back biting mission for those who are amused by back biting. Children have had their fun. Thread should be put to bed IMO

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

• Escobar PHM

4 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

You’re all over the place mate! You claim that you don’t do personal abuse and that you were happy for Levein to stay as there wasn’t a viable alternative yet you started a thread saying he should be sacked and said he was killing the club! :cornette:

The easiest thing to do would have been to admit you were a bit upset at the time after the result and started an overreactionary thread and made some abusive comments about the manager rather than keep trying to justify it. Those comments were ridiculous at the time and have been proven to be even more ridiculous with how Levein has turned things around, as the majority of people who voted on your poll believed he could. 

You were wrong, which is fine because it’s all about opinions. But you were also out of order and when your opinion is so over the top and states our manager (a club legend who clearly loves Hearts) is killing the club you deserve all the mocking that came your way and is coming your way just now.

To be honest with you this was months ago. You never called it at the time. If you did then I'd have some respect for it.

Mocking na mate it's you now being a bit tiresome and boring. Constantly bleating on at me over something that I can barely remember posting nearly nine months ago.

Already said I don't mind being proven wrong. Really don't know what else you want.

To be honest with you, I'm at a point where you are going to get blocked and reported. I'm on here to talk about Hearts. At times I may talk rubbish, call me on it, debate it at the time. I'm not arguing with something that was posted in November last year. It's only you who is dredging it up and going on about it 

What else can I say. I don't mind being proven wrong end of story and thread really 

9 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

You’re all over the place mate! You claim that you don’t do personal abuse and that you were happy for Levein to stay as there wasn’t a viable alternative yet you started a thread saying he should be sacked and said he was killing the club! :cornette:

The easiest thing to do would have been to admit you were a bit upset at the time after the result and started an overreactionary thread and made some abusive comments about the manager rather than keep trying to justify it. Those comments were ridiculous at the time and have been proven to be even more ridiculous with how Levein has turned things around, as the majority of people who voted on your poll believed he could. 

You were wrong, which is fine because it’s all about opinions. But you were also out of order and when your opinion is so over the top and states our manager (a club legend who clearly loves Hearts) is killing the club you deserve all the mocking that came your way and is coming your way just now.

10/10

4 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

It’s not a discussion. It’s a divisive back biting mission for those who are amused by back biting. Children have had their fun. Thread should be put to bed IMO

I don't think it is.

Its now a lot of "wasn't me guvnor" when our memories are not that short!

The "emptied" list should be a bit longer and "one doth protest to much" speak volumes!

1 minute ago, VladMagic said:

I don't think it is.

Its now a lot of "wasn't me guvnor" when our memories are not that short!

The "emptied" list should be a bit longer and "one doth protest to much" speak volumes!

Emptied on what grounds exactly ?

3 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Emptied on what grounds exactly ?

The same grounds the others were emptied for.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Ok. People have had the chance to make their points on this old thread. In the interests of everyone avoiding fighting the same battle twice ( and the sanity of the admin and mod teams ) I’m closing this so we can all move on. 

Happy to discuss via PM if anyone strongly objects to that.