****HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN vs HIBERNIAN****

Pennywise

Thankfully, we don't have the shitbag in charge who was complicit in them winning the cup last year. The boy is probably shitting himself from afar at the thought of us even playing hibs tonight.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit
27 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Levein could pull a surprise and play Stockton tonight.

Hope I'm 100 percent wrong but Stockton looks totally out of his depth within a somewhat poor Hearts team. I know he hasn't played much but he seems a yard off the pace when he has.  If Levein gets us clicking Stockton would have to show much more than he has so far to continue getting playing time.

39 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

That wouldn't surprise me. It could well be route one football tonight. 

Why would we change a winning formula? Is it because we’re playing the

mighty Hibs?

William H. Bonney
Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Why would we change a winning formula? Is it because we’re playing the

mighty Hibs?

No, just the type of football I expect. 

I have been looking forward to this and in the past few days I have been quietly confident of a result, but now the day is upon us I am nervous as **** about the game for some reason!

Prediction 1-2, another dramatic late winner for the famous. Berra to score our first

I really hope I'm wrong, but as most of us know, games are usually won by whoever has control of midfield.

Unfortunately I think they're stronger than us there. Our midfield has been honking for a long time now, and I'm delighted with the signing of Callachan, but we need a lot more than him there.

But you never know, we've done it against the odds before against them, and hopefully we'll do it again tonight !

scottish_chicP

I do feel better about going into this game than I did the last couple. I can't get the last 2 visits there out my head though. Anyway roll on 4 pm :thumbsup:

Their intention will be to clean us out from the kickoff,I don't mind that provided Dallas is paying attention and acting even handed.

Son Of Anarchy
5 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Their intention will be to clean us out from the kickoff,I don't mind that provided Dallas is paying attention and acting even handed.

Like that's gonna happen?  Boot us up and down untouched whereas we will be booked for slightest thing. Certainly hope not but that's how I see it panning out ;(

Son Of Anarchy
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Just landed from weekend in Kaunas.   

Jankauskas  on flight over

Janny and Lafferty up top? Yasss.

1 minute ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Like that's gonna happen?  Boot us up and down untouched whereas we will be booked for slightest thing. Certainly hope not but that's how I see it panning out ;(

They are on their own pitch and as we have discovered home team are more heavily policed than the visitors.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Six hours and fifteen minutes to go.

C’mon Hearts, let’s feckin do these tramps. :fth:

2 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Is it ****ing kick off yet?!

Ahem.

Cough cough.

I just hope Levein gets the tactics spot on tonight because in my eyes, we're still pretty gash. 

Just now, Maroonblood22 said:

No good enough, far too long to wait :(

Getting there though :thumbsup:

Only six hours now.

9 minutes ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

I just hope Levein gets the tactics spot on tonight because in my eyes, we're still pretty gash. 

Gash...no. Weak in certain areas. 

It will click and tonight I think will be the time. 

22 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

Is anyone putting the game on Periscope tonight? Actually prefer watching via that than BT Sport.

Really...you would rather watch the match via a shaky mobile phone over a dozen HD cameras with full replays?

Lucille's Thirsty
34 minutes ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

Agreed.

our squad is so lopsided but Levein is getting us wins in an ugly manner or not I don't care a jot this man will make us fight with passion and spirit in these games which is what we've been lacking over the last two years.

18 hours ago, indianajones said:

I've got Lafferty to score anytime and Hearts to win at 6/1.

I went to put on the same bet on bet365 after reading ur post and it's not even an option! 

Requested the odds and they said they can't offer it and that it was a trading decision... 

3 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

I went to put on the same bet on bet365 after reading ur post and it's not even an option! 

Requested the odds and they said they can't offer it and that it was a trading decision... 

4/1 on SkyBet

3 hours ago, Chaps said:

You’d play a 17 year old laddie who’s only made a handful appearance from the bench over a Lafferty who’s scored 8 goals this season.

:rofl: 

3 hours ago, Barack said:

I can only assume you’ve suffered a work related concussion, Jake.

So its a no from you pair then haha.

By the way barack i might feign that injury to get away early and nurse my ego with beer.

Pair ay gits.

Cannae wait for tonight.

And would love it if henderson won it for us.

If that happens you both will be hearing from me.

Is there a way to listen to this in England?  As a mate of mine is down there tonight and wanted to listen to it, but obviously wont get Radio Scotland reception down there.

If anyone has a link to it, that would be great

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Is there a way to listen to this in England?  As a mate of mine is down there tonight and wanted to listen to it, but obviously wont get Radio Scotland reception down there.

Games on BT if he can get it to watch. If not go onto BBC Sport website and he’ll get it to listen to through there

2 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Just go to the BBC sport webpage it will be on there. 

Archived