**Official Partick Thistle v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread**

Psychedelicropcircle

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson, on 23 Sept 2017 - 3:43 PM, said:

That's a huge turnout wish I was there and not down in dingy London

:2thumbsup:

I predicted a draw, but just having a wee look at the table I'd say 3 points is a must, European places will be very tight so its easential to stay with the pack.

I think now theres essentially 6 clubs going to battle for 2 euro spots(3 depending on cup finalists)

been here before

2100 Hearts fans at game

Filling up nicely. Big queus outside for the remaining tickets at the booth when rolled up at 3pm . I hope everyone got one that turned up.

Filling up nicely. Big queus outside for the remaining tickets at the booth when rolled up at 3pm . I hope everyone got one that turned up.

Nice one

scott herbertson

Thought you were in Birnam. :)

For 70% of the time - kids are finishing school here over next three years so renting a flat down here too- will be at Dens next week

Bazzas right boot

I wouldn't mind winning this one.

Makes sense.

I'm with you on this rather divisive and controversial matter.

The Jags commentators are very complimentary of us as a club....."have a lot of time for Hearts, admired the way they handled their administration, perhaps a shining example to other clubs"!!!!   Lol.

We look good up until we get to the box. Goncalves is dropping deep and it's leaving few options in the box. Lots of passing around but not much action in front of the goal mouth.

Partick announcers with some really nice things to say about Hearts as a club and how we handled our admin, with some shade thrown at "other clubs." :verysmug:

Archived