Kyle Lafferty dare I say it.....

Martin_T

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elias Henry Furst

Every day is a bad day for that muppet.

You apparently missed a train today which left mid morning.

Let's go easy on the muppets accusations, eh.

He's not pish. He actually worked hard, he'd benefit from wide players who can create and link up with him. The link between him and goncalves will come.

The tone of the OP has obviously been missed, I thought the :eek: would do the trick.

Lafferty is a good player and hopefully with games he'll get a bit sharper and fitter and will offer us more. He was however poor today although that's me maybe just getting over excited at attending a rare away game :)

Toxteth O'Grady

Why would you take a photo of players missus at the football?

At least it wasn't a picture of her in the bookies

He has not impressed me so far. He has scored a few goals but missed some absolute sitters too.

We are relying on this guy to score 20 plus this season so hopefully he improves.

Not there today?????

A local game for you, was it not???.... Jambo_In_Irvine

Hamilton is an awfully long way from Kilmarnock. Lots of glass on route.

chester copperpot

You apparently missed a train today which left mid morning.

Let's go easy on the muppets accusations, eh.

:lol: ok.

Lafferty is a good player, not a lot dissimilar to his countryman stokes... Both mavericks, can go of the boil but brilliant at times...... Never boring. :)

yabadabadoo1874again

He was extremely poor today. If the team is to be built around him...

That free kick...

Shoulda been taken off long before to give new chap a chance of playing striker rather than him being told to take the ball into the corner to wind down the clock...Stockton deserves a better run out and full chance

alanthejambo

He wasn't at his best but I have absolutely no concerns that he will be a big player for us this season

His club record for goals ain't exactly great. We need a poacher up front to feed off the big man.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lafferty is a sublime to the ridiculous player.

Always has been always will be

So I'd like to think if we continue to back him like today he will reflect on the rather pish performance he put in and feel totally driven to pay the fans back, that's how it works right?

Should have been hooked long before he was, I hope Daly isn't pandering to the popular vote for his own cause.

Lafferty is a good player, not a lot dissimilar to his countryman stokes... Both mavericks, can go of the boil but brilliant at times...... Never boring. :)

Kyle is a Northern Irishman whereas Stokes is from The Republic of Ireland...jeezo.

Kyle is a Northern Irishman whereas Stokes is from The Republic of Ireland...jeezo.

What has that got to do with football?

I'll nail my colours to the mast right now and say he's pish. Really, really pish. He's no that clever in the air, he cannae hold the ba' in, he's certainly not a finisher............... an' he thinks he's better than he is.

Goin' by what I've witnessed so far, he'll be found out by the rest of the fans by October. On what I've seen, he's no better than Sammon.

God, I hope I'm wrong!!!

Lucille's Thirsty

Stokes is a jakeball.

What has that got to do with football?

I believe the post was to clear up the wee mistake made by the original poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP get a fekin grip. What a ridiculous attention seeking lot of shite. Absolute embarrassment of a thread and comment

But some of our fans can sing a song about him playing the flute so he'll get a lot more leniency than most other forwards we've signed that have done nowt. Was there today and thought he was very poor,Stockton done more in the 5 mins he had on the pitch. I've even heard some fans calling him a legend ???????????? hope he does well but got a long long way to go before calling him that!!

I believe the post was to clear up the wee mistake made by the original poster

indeed

Lead the line well. No complaints as he ran himself into the ground for us.

No idea what all this negativity is about.

To back up what 'Sneds' wrote earlier; I said to my brother at the match after Stockton took the ball in from a throw in and laid it off to Cowie............that's more than Lafferty's done aw day.

Lead the line well. No complaints as he ran himself into the ground for us.

No idea what all this negativity is about.

Some just can't be anything but negative. First win in an eternity and pish like this is written. Utterly embarrassing when we should be delighted at getting off the mark. But no, not for some

Tynecastlesmychurch

Jesus H ******* Christ! He missed a couple of chances and all of a sudden he's pish! Can we please wait a bit before judging a player to be *****

Why would you take a photo of players missus at the football?

If it was, she was in a confrontation with someone just after the whistle and told a guy to feck off you baldy bar steward, as she was assisting an older guy up the stand stairs on the way out, but don't think it was her.

To back up what 'Sneds' wrote earlier; I said to my brother at the match after Stockton took the ball in from a throw in and laid it off to Cowie............that's more than Lafferty's done aw day.

You must have been sleeping in the first half when he played a neat one-two with Isma...

Swear to god we could have Messi in our team and there would be a negative thread. Why did he only score 3 ? This place.

Swear to god we could have Messi in our team and there would be a negative thread. Why did he only score 3 ? This place.

Yep. We would have people saying:

"We could have only dreamed of having a player of that quality in our team three years ago"

Followed by:

"Aye give it a rest. It's been three years FFS. We need to live in the here and now... "

Utter madness. We have a great many stupid people in our support.

I doubt it mate, think you're being a bit silly there.

Lafferty had a poor game and missed a sitter, let's hope he improves on that.

What were your opinions on the threads where we were linked with him, but nothing was concrete?

What were your opinions on the threads where we were linked with him, but nothing was concrete?

**** knows. Hoping we sign him I assume...

Aye but a thread like this ?

He's got no wide service and gets this after the second league game ?

Mental

Good player for our level and size of club. Glad to have him.

Another 5 or 6 of a similar standard and we might look like a good team.

If it was, she was in a confrontation with someone just after the whistle and told a guy to feck off you baldy bar steward, as she was assisting an older guy up the stand stairs on the way out, but don't think it was her.

Was defo her, baldy guy slating Laff n she piped in thats her man. The joker then told her that he's an uber Hearts fan who goes to every game n that Laffs shite, she told him to fcuk off whilst assisting her dad (I think) out of the stadium.

Embarrassing stuff from the fan n fair play to Laffs missus who was taking nay crap from the goat n she has no qualms sitting in the away end (seen her in our end at Parkhead last week also).

It's a bit off a cliche but the big guy wee guy double act still is my best solution up front ala Clark and Robbo.

There is a player in Lafferty I have no doubt but he is not just a big lumbering forward he needs a foil, dare I say the likes of Scott Macdonald a wee busy player albeit aging but the type I feel could have brought the best out of KL. isma does all his best work wide and running with the ball so don't really see that as a double act but could and hope I am wrong.

He. (KL) has played some thoughtful balls already that have not been read and yesterday I believe most suffered with the surface.

BobbyJenkins

Still getting there fitnesswise. Some utter imbeciles on here, really is.

Archived