Tickets v East Fife

upgotheheads

upgotheheads

I'm out of the country atm. Anyone know how ticket sales are going? I'll probably not be back in time to order by phone

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

I'm out of the country atm. Anyone know how ticket sales are going? I'll probably not be back in time to order by phone

Loads left.

Only D has sold out. C, E and X are limited availability and A,B, F, G, V, W, Y and Z are still green.

loveofthegame

Bought two in usual seats in G but looking like a very poor crowd. It is, to be fair, a glorified friendly at home to East Fife in mid July.

I asked young guy in ticket office how sales for East Fife game were going, aye no bad was the reply

There you have the official club response.

You can have that for free, no need to thank me.

Clerry Jambo

I asked young guy in ticket office how sales for East Fife game were going, aye no bad was the reply

There you have the official club response.

You can have that for free, no need to thank me.

Hahaha luv it "no bad"

First home I will have missed for years. Going to Cardiff at weekend. Principally stadium not a patch on Tynecastle..

The Natural Order

First home I will have missed for years. Going to Cardiff at weekend. Principally stadium not a patch on Tynecastle..

The SGP will probably be more entertaining though.

The SGP will probably be more entertaining though.

. Get a pint of crap lager as well...

Can't you buy online and print off a ticket at home/work?

...a bit disco

?40 hospitality bought for this , on my own , ( sad I know but hey ) looking forward to it!

Nothing wrong with that mate.

I go to most games on my own. This one included.

:thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with that mate.

I go to most games on my own. This one included.

:thumbsup:

I was going to get a ticket for just the game but thought what the he'll , I love a bit of hospitality and couldn't care less. All my Hearts mates busy :-) ( My story and I'm sticking to it )

...a bit disco

I was going to get a ticket for just the game but thought what the he'll , I love a bit of hospitality and couldn't care less. All my Hearts mates busy :-) ( My story and I'm sticking to it )

Same here mate.

Honest.

:sob:

letsalldothebeattie

Won't be there on Saturday as I'll be in Cardiff for the Speedway Grand Prix.

I don't expect this game to sell out but I would like to think we will still get a decent enough crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="...a bit disco" data-cid="6130426" data-time="1500460821"><p>Nothing wrong with that mate.I go to most games on my own. This one included.why not go together

kettering jam tart

Looking at etickets, we'll be lucky if we get over 5,000 there

Looking at etickets, we'll be lucky if we get over 5,000 there

If thats true it would be shocking and i'd be really disappointed in the fans that stayed away.

If thats true it would be shocking and i'd be really disappointed in the fans that stayed away.

I for one will be fairly gutted to bear the brunt of your dissapointment.  Totally gutted actually. 

7200 would be a good crowd for this , 6000

Would be ok

7200 would be an embarrassing crowd. Let's get a grip and day it how it is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. What kind of message does a crap crowd send out to our players. We don't care springs to mind.

7200 would be an embarrassing crowd. Let's get a grip and day it how it is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. What kind of message does a crap crowd send out to our players. We don't care springs to mind.

Oh look at you. Capital letters. You must be really angry about this. I might have to go now. 

see all you guys that go to the games alone why don't you meet for a few beers in a local boozer before games. just saying like.

scott herbertson

However disappointed we might be , previous experience tells us that that would be a good crowd for an early season first round league cup tie against a lower league side

Last comparable games

2015 Home against Arbroath 6,420

2012 Home against Livingston  (R3) 6,322

2010 Home against Elgin (R2) 5,122

Oh look at you. Capital letters. You must be really angry about this. I might have to go now.

I love watching Hearts and even plan my holidays so i don't miss games. Too many Hearts fans have got the attitude that it's only East Fife and that sends the wrong message to our players. Ever heard the song We'll Support You Ever More. Yes you'd better get along to Tynie on saturday my wee pal or i'll be very disappointed in your commitment to the cause.

I love watching Hearts and even plan my holidays so i don't miss games. Too many Hearts fans have got the attitude that it's only East Fife and that sends the wrong message to our players. Ever heard the song We'll Support You Ever More. Yes you'd better get along to Tynie on saturday my wee pal or i'll be very disappointed in your commitment to the cause.

I dont understand the apathy towards the LC either. It's only one of two trophies that clubs outside the OF have a decent chance of winning. It's not as if it's because of the sections it is just as bad at the KO stages right up to the final.

With the obvious exceptions of Derby ties.

Actually looking forward to Saturday.

Might see a few goals and build a bit of confidence for the upcoming league games.

I'm predicting 7500 crowd.

John Findlay

You do realise the OP is a Hibs supporter and was on a fishing expedition?

As always

Any Hearts fan who can be there, but chooses not to be is not a Hearts supporter

First to cry off when they can't get a 'big game' ticket but turn nose up at this

I'm going and I can't wait hoping to see a free flowing dominating high goal scoring win

I'd like to hope there is above 7000

Otherwise a lot of people will have egg on their face slating the wee team for their 5600 (or whatever it was)

One thing doing my wick in

The amount of people tweeting Hearts asking about a cash gate

In the last however many years have we had a cash gate at home? I remember 1 (Raith this year due to 2 day turnaround)

Get it some folk can't say whether they can go or not but how fairweather are you to ask about it as if it should happen (was same for Newcastle)

?40 hospitality bought for this , on my own , ( sad I know but hey ) looking forward to it!

What does the hospitality package involve for this game ?

Yeah agree. Like ER Principality is completely soulless.

Jambof3tornado

I missed the newcastle game so am looking forward to seeing the new stands progression.

Crowd wise if we hit 7k it will be decent.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I don't think tomorrow impacts on much other than 3 points and match practice

Well got tomorrow off so I think a wee trip down to Tyncastle Park is the order of the day.

I don't think tomorrow impacts on much other than 3 points and match practice

This.

Although this place will be in meltdown should we win by 1 or 2 goals.

Also, if we hand our an absolute drubbing there will be folk back on the 'Can we win the league?' thread giving it big licks.

It will be treated as a semi pre season friendly where we will continue to work on our shape, look at our best team, give players some game time all the while doing that little extra for the three points.

Well get him reported then old yin.

What does the hospitality package involve for this game ?

Ticket , welcome drink , two course meal , half time refreshments , MOM awards , cash bar etc.

Thought wheatfield sales looked ok when I bought mine this morning. Couldn't get my own seat in E so slumming it in section A.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Bowmans_Boot

Ticket , welcome drink , two course meal , half time refreshments , MOM awards , cash bar etc.

It is a really good deal.

...a bit disco

see all you guys that go to the games alone why don't you meet for a few beers in a local boozer before games. just saying like.

Aye right then!

Speak to real people? **** that.

:wink:

Aye right then!

Speak to real people? **** that.

:wink:

Lol. I don't usually go on my own but I am tomorrow. I'll drink with anybody. Slut.

upgotheheads

No I'm not, as a look at any of my posts would show you.

Bowmans_Boot

A meaningful game at 3.00 on a Saturday which is reasonably priced: less than 10000 would be poor.

Archived