opening game of 08/09.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Sat 09/08/2008

Hearts

v

Motherwell

15:00 on satan tv.:rolleyes:

well is this just coincidence or what that our first spl fixture of the new season is against Murderwell , after all the MM shenanigans eh, i smell a fix up here, not worried about playing them but it does indicate that there could be some true in the SFA sort of playing up fixtures.

No bothered mate.

Delighted it's on a Saturday & at 3pm after last years total **** up.

Hibs? On a Monday night? WTF were they thinking?

Can't wait already.

The Future's Maroon

How can we play a game on a Sat at 3pm and it be on the box?

Is there not some rule that 3pm sat kick-offs cant be on the tv? (I could be wrong)?

RockyBalboa

Is there not some rule that 3pm sat kick-offs cant be on the tv? (I could be wrong)?

Aye, pretty sure there is - to stop attandences falling and all that.

maroonlegions

aye i was wondering that to after i seen the setanta logo next to our fixture , they will probably change the kick off time.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Aye, pretty sure there is - to stop attandences falling and all that.

mind you it never stopped our attendance on 02-04-06 eh.;):107years::107years:

Hagar the Horrible

Falkirk play rangers at 12:30 on the opening game of the season

Then on Sunday its Thellik v Thellik reserves

and on Monday the backshift is not us! Hamilton Accies v Arabs (there's a joke in there somewhere?)

We are not on satan-tv as we are rank and not worth watching just now, so at least we can enjoy football on a Saturday for most of the season:)

maroonlegions
Falkirk play rangers at 12:30 on the opening game of the season

Then on Sunday its Thellik v Thellik reserves

and on Monday the backshift is not us! Hamilton Accies v Arabs (there's a joke in there somewhere?)

We are not on satan-tv as we are rank and not worth watching just now:p:eek::rolleyes:, so at least we can enjoy football on a Saturday for most of the season:)

then how come the satanta logo is next to our fixture from the spl web site showing that we are on tv.:P:confused:

The Future's Maroon

There must be something in it....maybe it'll be a tea-time kick-off?

RockyBalboa
mind you it never stopped our attendance on 02-04-06 eh.;):107years::107years:

It did against Celtic in the Scottish cup semi and against Rangers in the LC semi last year though eh :107years:

200milesfromgorgie

Is that not just EPL games? there was a few on satan sports last season was there not?

anyhoo it'll end up getting moved 2 weeks before the match.

Hagar the Horrible
then how come the satanta logo is next to our fixture from the spl web site showing that we are on tv.:P:confused:

Its a mistake

and this is on the SPL website it states the 3 games that are on:

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=6182&back=home

Even Satanta say the same thing. sorry:confused:

we wont be on that much given our current state?

maroonlegions
It did against Celtic in the Scottish cup semi and against Rangers in the LC semi last year though eh :107years:

ah the wee cup semis:rolleyes:;) , mmm, but it did in your BIG cup semi against the pars eh. :107years::107years:

RockyBalboa
ah the wee cup semis:rolleyes:;) , mmm, but it did in your BIG cup semi against the pars eh. :107years::107years:

Sure you played Celtic in the big cup in the "pope" match :107years:

Hagar the Horrible

Rock and there was still more Hearts fans than the combined effort the hobos and arabs had collectively;)

maroonlegions
Sure you played Celtic in the big cup in the "pope" match :107years:

did we , eh, mind you cannae beat any excuses for 02-04-06 eh.:P;):107years::107years:

maroonlegions
Rock and there was still more Hearts fans than the combined effort the hobos and arabs had collectively;)

true.:107years:

Hootsman saying we are playing the hun at Greyskull the week after, more than likely against Velicka. Hmmmm.

MackaysCentreSpot
Sat 09/08/2008

Hearts

v

Motherwell

well is this just coincidence or what that our first spl fixture of the new season is against Murderwell , after all the MM shenanigans eh, i smell a fix up here, not worried about playing them but it does indicate that there could be some true in the SFA sort of playing up fixtures.

I think your seeing things mate. :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
I think your seeing things mate. :rolleyes:

:107years:, aye and i wish it was a manager holding a hearts scarf above his head at tyine any time soon.:rolleyes:

RockyBalboa

That's obviously because your that big a club.

maroonlegions

18/10 15:00 Hibernian - Hearts , mmmm, first derby of the new season away to the hobos:dribble:

RockyBalboa
18/10 15:00 Hibernian - Hearts , mmmm, first derby of the new season away to the hobos:dribble:

It will be moved for TV probably.

Good that we play your first this time, get 2 derbys for certain.

Jam Tarts 1874

There are more Hearts fans than hibs fans, that is a fact. More Hearts fans attend matches home and away - fact. If you want to get into a debate about crowds you are going to get ripped, so why bother?

Maybe you can remind us of exactly how many hobos turned out at home to watch the hobos defend the diddy cup against Motherwell last season?

Hagar the Horrible
It will be moved for TV probably.

Good that we play your first this time, get 2 derbys for certain.

I am gutted I have booked a Villa in Malta over that period, Still if that game gets put on Satan i will at least get to see it drinking cold beer with the sun on my back? And Rocky I wont have your plooky puss staring back at me from across the slope:p

maroonlegions
There are more Hearts fans than hibs fans, that is a fact. More Hearts fans attend matches home and away - fact. If you want to get into a debate about crowds you are going to get ripped, so why bother?

Maybe you can remind us of exactly how many hobos turned out at home to watch the hobos defend the diddy cup against Motherwell last season?

:107years::107years:, 02-04-06 is the one that will always stick in my mind , fecking embarrassing turn out from the hobos that day eh.:107years:;)

Spitonastranger

but its not the biggest derby for a 100 years :107years::107years:

Sat 09/08/2008

Hearts

v

Motherwell

I think its great :) Our new manager has the chance to beat MM in the first game and lay to rest those shenanigans once and for all :cool:

RockyBalboa

Well if you have that many more fans home and away how come your club is in such a ****ed up state? And not for the 1st time.

I wasn't going on about crowds, I was responding to a comment on one. Where was all your supporters when you were getting pumped off the now non existant but in administration then Gretna on the last day of the season?

Don't know how many fans where there against Motherwell but it was only the diddy cup anyway right?

I would also argue we have more fans at the majority of away games too.

RockyBalboa
:107years::107years:, 02-04-06 is the one that will always stick in my mind , fecking embarrassing turn out from the hobos that day eh.:107years:;)

Was embarrasing eh.

Memories though. I hope you enjoy them as there's sod all to look forward to these days by the looks of things.

RockyBalboa
I am gutted I have booked a Villa in Malta over that period, Still if that game gets put on Satan i will at least get to see it drinking cold beer with the sun on my back? And Rocky I wont have your plooky puss staring back at me from across the slope:p

Haha :)

Was embarrasing eh.

Memories though. I hope you enjoy them as there's sod all to look forward to these days by the looks of things.

We will see... and coming from a Hobo that makes me laugh cheers :)

RockyBalboa
We will see... and coming from a Hobo that makes me laugh cheers :)

That's the beuty of pre-season. :cool:

maroonlegions
Was embarrasing eh.

Memories though.;):107years: I hope you enjoy them as there's sod all to look forward to these days by the looks of things:p:rolleyes:.

ah, hobo fortune telling time eh, early days still for us nothing to look forward to you say :P, new stand that will in time outshine your tin hut by a mile and i do still feel vlad will get it right on the player and manager front too but time will tell and there is always the big cup bottling from you lot and a chance for a 108 years smilie eh .:107years:

RockyBalboa
ah, hobo fortune telling time eh, early days still for us nothing to look forward to you say :P, new stand that will in time outshine your tin hut by a mile and i do still feel vlad will get it right on the player and manager front too but time will tell and there is always the big cup bottling from you lot and a chance for a 108 years smilie eh .:107years:

By a mile? Hmmm. IF your new stand ever goes up it will be after our stadium is complete and I would argue that our "tin hut" is a lot better structured than your sloping health hazzard.

You must be one of the only people that still "believe" and have no basis for your blind optimism but fair enough each to there own and all that.

Sat 09/08/2008

I would think that it is just a coincidence. They got a Canadian company in to arrange the fixtures so that Old Firm matches were not scheduled around Scotland matches.

Of course this doesn't prove that it is a coincidence but it is definately unlikely.

Have you seen the period around the end of the year where we play (something along the lines of) Celtic, Hibs, Motherwell, Rangers then Aberdeen? If we don't get a good start to the season then this could be an awful period for us.

maroonlegions
By a mile? Hmmm. IF your new stand ever goes up it will be after our stadium is complete and I would argue that our "tin hut" is a lot better structured than your sloping health hazzard.:P:107years:

You must be one of the only people that still "believe" and have no basis:rolleyes: for your blind optimism but fair enough each to there own and all that.

:107years::P

eh, 50 million and yours is going to be bettered structured :P:eek:, your having a laugh hobo, you do give a whole new meaning to the reality of hobo delusion eh, are you taking into account what this new stand will have when finally completed , sports bar, hotel ect..., mmm, and for your view that iam the only one who still has faith in vlad is way of the mark , all the above dribble you have dribbled out is coming from a person who would like all the above you said to come true and it reaks of subconscious nervousness , delusion and bitterness that vlad just might turn it around in terms of his plans like the stadium , players and management and what would you know really about the bas ism for my reasons to still have faith in vlads plans and on a more realistic point WTF has it got to do with any hobos anyway , time will tell eh but untill then you hobo accountants and deluded will never the less spout more drivel from your crystals balls.;)

RockyBalboa
:107years::P

eh, 50 million and yours is going to be bettered structured :P:eek:, your having a laugh hobo, you do give a whole new meaning to the reality of hobo delusion eh, are you taking into account what this new stand will have when finally completed , sports bar, hotel ect..., mmm, and for your view that iam the only one who still has faith in vlad is way of the mark , all the above dribble you have dribbled out is coming from a person who would like all the above you said to come true and it reaks of subconscious nervousness , delusion and bitterness that vlad just might turn it around in terms of his plans like the stadium , players and management and what would you know really about the bas ism for my reasons to still have faith in vlads plans and on a more realistic point WTF has it got to do with any hobos anyway , time will tell eh but untill then you hobo accountants and deluded will never the less spout more drivel from your crystals balls.;)

Your the one with the crystal ball predicting all that pish mate.

With Romanov it could be true, it could be bull, it's usually the latter though so "believe" it when you see it.

having checked all the fixtures i was delighted to find my shifts show me day off for all the hobo games and OF games i have just remembered i am off to portugal on the 18/10/08 for a winter week in the sun with the family i can guarantee it will be straight off the plane and into the nearest setanta pub. must check the flight times actually a 1230 KO and i might still fit it in

Captain America

I checked my shifts against fixtures and am bloody working th 3rd of jan so may miss home game against the Hobos unless can get swap, apart from that am off every other home game, however my mate who just got his season ticket this season is working on about 10 of home games, thought that was funny myself.

Archived