Hearts v Linfield Pre-season Friendly

Mac80

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucille's Thirsty

Cochrane making a name for himself in pre season.

...a bit disco

Didn't realise how young Cochrane is.

Wow!

We're usually pretty crap in pre season. Anyone that bases anything on results at this stage clearly has never played or understands football.

If we're crap in th competitive games then judge away. Until then you're basing opinions on training sessions.

You don't understand football if you don't realise these games are about establishing a workrate and players starting to fight for a place.

Result only means nothing because there's nothing at stake.

Changes always affect pre season matches and this one will probably be no different.

But that doesn't stop players playing with the right attitude and the manager also influencing that.

The problem just now is Cathro hasn't won the trust of the majority of the support yet.

I think Hearts will win today though.

Jaap's Sigh

Queue the seethers telling us the 2 goals we've scored are a lucky post and in and a deflection.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Cochrane was born in the same year as my eldest son!

:laugh: and :sob: in equal measure.

David McCaig

Why are people getting worked up over how people behave in a pub?

Unfortunately, the bigots in the pub, will also be the bigots in the stand when we go to Parkhead in a few weeks time.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Unfortunately, the bigots in the pub, will also be the bigots in the stand when we go to Parkhead in a few weeks time.

Probably because they're the only ones who want to go.

King prawn

Heracles beat some team 17-1 today in a pre season friendly. What is the point in playing a team so bad that it's that easy?

Rudolf's Mate

Centre midfielder I think.

Offt imagine we had a talent coming through in that position!

You don't understand football if you don't realise these games are about establishing a workrate and players starting to fight for a place.

Result only means nothing because there's nothing at stake.

Changes always affect pre season matches and this one will probably be no different.

But that doesn't stop players playing with the right attitude and the manager also influencing that.

The problem just now is Cathro hasn't won the trust of the majority of the support yet.

I think Hearts will win today though.

Ok so if you can show me where I say that workrate and fight isn't part of it I'll admit I know nothing.

Results at this stage mean nothing. It's training to get players fit and sharp. That is the main purpose, fact.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cochrane is 9 months older than my lad. 9 ferking months :(

What's his dob? Im guessing not so much as 18 months off my eldest. Time waits for no man

William H. Bonney

Heracles beat some team 17-1 today in a pre season friendly. What is the point in playing a team so bad that it's that easy?

Was it hibs?

King prawn

What's his dob? Im guessing not so much as 18 months off my eldest. Time waits for no man

Jan 2001

fireeagle51

Fans on here criticise fans for singing some sectarian stuff but you wouldn't hear any sectarian stuff if the fans actually sung normal songs. Hardly any hearts fans even bother to stand or sing at away games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William H. Bonney

Offt imagine we had a talent coming through in that position!

Would be nice. 16 though. Can't see him playing regularly this season.

David McCaig

I'll be there with my step-kids who are catholic. It's never my proudest moment as a Hearts fan being asked what it is that their fellow Hearts fans are singing!! Bizarrely, when we go to Ibrox our supporters behavior is generally exemplary.

Seymour M Hersh

A Herculean score you could say.

Rudolf's Mate

Friendlies get arranged for many reasons.

April 2001

William H. Bonney

Friendliest get arrange for many reasons.

Apparently ours is for a giant sash bash.

Joking.

Well this is a turn up

Wait for those there to comment

Or if there's a second half stream

Jambof3tornado

People need to be calm about cochrane. Lots a developing to do. An exciting prospect indeed and we are always keen to bring through talent.

Its pleasing he is getting an opportunity but remember robinson?

William H. Bonney

People need to be calm about cochrane. Lots a developing to do. An exciting prospect indeed and we are always keen to bring through talent.

Its pleasing he is getting an opportunity but remember robinson?

Only too well.

Archived