Hearts v Linfield Pre-season Friendly

Mac80

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadianJamTart

Neither of those links are working for me - saying waiting for provider. Anyone having any joy with a link?

Call it for what it is - bigots singing sectarian songs.

Galling that they use HMFC's name as a vehicle to promote their small minded, bigoted political agenda.

Time to get rid of these toss bags permenately from our support.

Wont happen these guys follow Hearts home and away tought titty on your behalf it looks 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Neither of those links are working for me - saying waiting for provider. Anyone having any joy with a link?

Same for me.  There is a web link in the information below which, if you use it, takes you to a live feed.  But you have to be registered to view it and I can't be bothered for a pre-season friendly.  I'll wait for the highlights on Hearts TV.

rossmaroon

These morons are about15 years old or are part of the dying breed of old bigots. Just tell them to STFU. An embarrassment.

fireeagle51

Call it for what it is - bigots singing sectarian songs.

Galling that they use HMFC's name as a vehicle to promote their small minded, bigoted political agenda.

Time to get rid of these toss bags permenately from our support.

Shut up. We would have no singing fans if these guys got banned. They don't only sing sectarian stuff. People murder in this world and you are more bothered to pick at some people singing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lost in space

Wont happen these guys follow Hearts home and away tought titty on your behalf it looks 

Ann Budge has shown she can deal with the a\holes in our support - so hopefully tough(t) titty for the bigots too.

David McCaig

In which case, I look forward to our club banning each and everyone bigot by bigot.

We really need to start winning games...even the pre season ones. Played two games and scored one goal against poor teams.....and even our goal we almost missed on an open goal. I'm still not convinced at all. Hope I'm wrong.

Shut up. We would have no singing fans if these guys got banned. They don't only sing sectarian stuff. People murder in this world and you are more bothered to pick at some people singing

Surely they could sing without reference to sectarian or bigoted views though no?

lost in space

How can you tell poster is more bothered by bigots than murderers????

...a bit disco

17. Hearts still seeing a lot of the ball here but they trail 1-0 to the hosts #HMFCLive

18. Walker picks the ball up just outside the Linfield box, a couple of nice touches before he's brought down. Free kick...#HMFCLive

19.Walker's free kick hits the wall. Hearts retain possession before Linfield eventually clear #HMFCLive

Rudolf's Mate

Take very little from these games other than fitness. The years we had good league/cup runs didn't we have terrible pre-seasons?

In which case, I look forward to our club banning each and everyone bigot by bigot.

Thought a weegie would be more tolerant to song or two

Take very little from these games other than fitness. The years we had good league/cup runs didn't we have terrible pre-seasons?

We're usually pretty crap in pre season. Anyone that bases anything on results at this stage clearly has never played or understands football.

If we're crap in th competitive games then judge away. Until then you're basing opinions on training sessions.

Jambof3tornado

I'd rather silence than bigot singalongs mate. Stop excusing your pals and grow up or F off to ibrox.

William H. Bonney

Think we won most pre season games in 2005 but your point is correct. They aren't a real indication.

We could sign 11 new players but it still won't get away from the fact our head coach is pony and fails to motivate players for derbys never mind friendlies...

...a bit disco

Can't read too much in to these pre-season kickabouts.

For example, Norwich, with a reasonably strong team...

21 - Goal for Lowestoft. Travis Cole scrambles the ball in from a free-kick. [Low 1-0 Nor] #ncfc

David McCaig

Thought a weegie would be more tolerant to song or two

No... It just makes me even more aware of the mindless stupidity of sectarianism. Zero tolerance to bigotry is the only response.

I'll wait on comments from those at the game about how we are playing rather than folk assuming on here at the minute.

We're usually pretty crap in pre season. Anyone that bases anything on results at this stage clearly has never played or understands football.

If we're crap in th competitive games then judge away. Until then you're basing opinions on training sessions.

I agree with this entirely but Cathro is already on borrowed time with fans and with 1 of the worst starts to a mangers career at Hearts. He needs the fans onside quickly. The pressure is very much on him already

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

David McCaig

It seems like we may have a pretty special talent coming through the ranks #Cochrane

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why are people getting worked up over how people behave in a pub?

Archived