London Bridge

elvoys

Seems the new fad craze is to offer people in *insert terrorised city* a bed/cup of tea/phone on social media.

Anything for a couple of likes or retweets.

Oh and it's people not even in said city of even country.

Aye, that's the ****** up thing about this situation!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy just got interviewed on Sky. He just said that people were doing it, and that no one asked them.

Yep heard that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexton Hardcastle

Aye, that's the ****** up thing about this situation!

Seems odd behaviour trying to self promote yourself when there's something serious going on.

People are arse holes though.

So it begins...

"A proper Muslim wouldn't do this!"

"This has nothing to do with Islam!"

These terrorists ARE proper Muslims.

Infact, they're implementing the most reasonable interpretation of the Quran and Hadith.

There is nothing more Islamic than killing infidels and dying in defence of the faith.

We must speak honestly about the cancer that is Islam and the backwards views held by large proportions of the Muslim community.

Caspian Primrose

Sadly this incident has happened and it's not causing the shock it used to. Not so long ago this would have been stuck at the top of the message board. And on a more personal level I would have stopped what I was watching and been glued to BBC News. I haven't tonight and just checked Twitter etc occasionally.

Yeah im starting to not really give a shit too.

Seems odd behaviour trying to self promote yourself when there's something serious going on.

How do you know they're only doing it for the likes? are they located in Germany or something?

Seems the new fad craze is to offer people in *insert terrorised city* a bed/cup of tea/phone on social media.

Anything for a couple of likes or retweets.

Oh and it's people not even in said city of even country.

Think it's a good thing. Terror reigning all around and a number of trains out of kings cross were delayed due to unrelated issues. I imagine a lot of people would be grateful for somewhere to keep safe and warm etc

Yeah im starting to not really give a shit too.

How about you stop trolling for a second? I'm not saying I don't give a shit, anything but.

3-4 men entered numerous bars and stabbed people at random. As reported on BBC News. Bat Shit Crazy.

I'd say that the "odd behaviour" is those that try to kill multiple people for whatever reason, and not people that tweet shite.

Sexton Hardcastle

The genuine people aye absolutely bravo but those located in Malaysia or wherever else is pathetic.

Trapper John McIntyre

How long do Western Governments allow their citizens to be lambs to the slaughter?

Luckily in Britain, Saint Jeremy Corbyn is a week away from saving us all.

Just caught this on BBC....some folk dead.....enjoyed the footie tonight.......their hatred?

Can't help think about the scum who beheaded the Irish, British, Israeli, Japanese and Europeans..........jihadi john etc

Caught as breaking news... Hate mongers...we'll we see

Aw

Always remember my mum, a tattie howker In late 30s, from. Mayo......loved girvan, loanhead and dundee. Always wanted a uinited irelanad, prayed for Scotland.............but recognised.....!the pure evil tonight.......

How long do Western Governments allow their citizens to be lambs to the slaughter?

Luckily in Britain, Saint Jeremy Corbyn is a week away from saving us all.

:gok:

According to the Mayor of London 'It's part and parcel of living in a big city'

So it begins...

Infact, they're implementing the most reasonable interpretation of the Quran and Hadith.

There is nothing more Islamic than killing infidels and dying in defence of the faith.

We must speak honestly about the cancer that is Islam and the backwards views held by large proportions of the Muslim community.

And it is the ONLY guaranteed fast track to Jannah (heaven)/for u and your family as per Quran and Hadith.

Sooperstar

Aw

Always remember my mum, a tattie howker In late 30s, from. Mayo......loved girvan, loanhead and dundee. Always wanted a uinited irelanad, prayed for Scotland.............but recognised.....!the pure evil tonight.......

What are you talking about, man?

I really hope the police marksmen are on the ball tonight. These sick vermin have to be stopped dead in their tracks.[/quote

My politics are of the left.....but I salute the brave men women who caught against thyeses huan scum....evil peopie act we'll well know...sorry bad English...

Sky news apologise for showing the clip with the "Muslim C####S" clearly heard then show it again :facepalm:

Geoff Kilpatrick

What are you talking about, man?

He's a Celtic fan with an alcohol problem who is best ignored.

Anyway, I hope the Old Bill lift this scum but bullets are quite acceptable too.

Caspian Primrose

How about you stop trolling for a second? I'm not saying I don't give a shit, anything but.

Dont feel bad about it man. Most people couldnt care less. The only folk who'll be affected are the ones connected to the dead. Fire up a #prayforlondon tweet or something. Maybe we could start a JKB whip round, send the folk in hospital a giant teddy bear.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So it begins...

Cancer? Deary me.

So what's your solution then? Close all the mosques? Send them all "home"?

Dont feel bad about it man. Most people couldnt care less. The only folk who'll be affected are the ones connected to the dead. Fire up a #prayforlondon tweet or something. Maybe we could start a JKB whip round, send the folk in hospital a giant teddy bear.

You really are a horses arse.

Aw

Wtf

3 men attacked people with knives after jumping from the van saying this is for Allah!!

If there is as many 3000 of these Islamists here in the UK now it's going to be very hard to keep a lid on these sort of attacks. Add in the home grown nutters who want to join in then we are right up shit creek.

You're acting like a complete dick. Give it a rest.

peter_hmfc

Hueyview seems to be living out an episode of Twin Peaks.

Bizarre.

I don't even watch Twin Peaks but I thought that was funny.

Cancer? Deary me.

What would a religion or political system have to do historically to be compared to a cancer Geoff?

Afghanistan was Buddhist.

Indonesia Hindu.

All Middle East was Christian Jewish

Iran Zoroastrian

North Africa Christian

Now they are all as good as 100% muslim. How would this happen if it wasn't virulently aggressive?

The genuine people aye absolutely bravo but those located in Malaysia or wherever else is pathetic.

Seriously, who gives a flying one what people tweet?

I'd say that people dying on the streets is slightly more important than what some erse puts on twitter!

Geoff Kilpatrick

What would a religion or political system have to do historically to be compared to a cancer Geoff?

Afghanistan was Buddhist.

Indonesia Hindu.

All Middle East was Christian Jewish

Iran Zoroastrian

North Africa Christian

Now they are all as good as 100% muslim. How would this happen if it wasn't virulently aggressive?

By this argument most of Europe was pagan. Those bloody Christians!

:facepalm:

peter_hmfc

"The incident at #Vauxhall is a stabbing and is not connect to the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket." - Metropolitan Police.

Cancer? Deary me.

Give reformers, like Maajid Nawaz, a platform to speak honestly about the faith.

Encourage moderates to reform Islam and get Muslims to accept that large proportions of their communities hold horrendous views that are not compatible with Western societies.

With every passing day, the amount of folk on JKB that I would happily have a pint with decreases,

3 men attacked people with knives after jumping from the van saying this is for Allah!!

Definitely nothing to do with Islam then.

peter_hmfc

"At 0025hrs 4/6/17 the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket were declared as terrorist incidents." - Metropolitan Police.

Definitely nothing to do with Islam then.

I'd argue that they were homicidal arseholes,to be honest

peter_hmfc

Give reformers, like Maajid Nawaz, a platform to speak honestly about the faith.

Encourage moderates to reform Islam and get Muslims to accept that large proportions of their communities hold horrendous views that are not compatible with Western societies.

Regardless of whether this specific incident is Islamic-related, this is absolutely :spoton: .

Sandy Clark

Mods can we just have a sticky for all these attacks? Multiple threads are just clogging up the board.

Hopefully the mods do a proper job here and ban for life. Incredible posting.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's fair enough, although I'd argue the "large proportions" part. The difference being that you don't need to call something with 1bn adherents across the globe as a "cancer".

I'd argue that they were homicidal arseholes,to be honest

I'd argue they were young men motivated by a belief in jihad and martyrdom.

I guess we'll find out their true motivations in the coming days - whether they were religiously motivated or just, as you put it, homocidal arseholes.

By this argument most of Europe was pagan. Those bloody Christians!

:facepalm:

Spread completely differently. I imagine you know this.

Christianity - adopted by power and politics 300 yrs after birth into a pre existing empire

Islam - power and politics from its inception and spread rapidly by the sword to create its own empire

peter_hmfc

That's fair enough, although I'd argue the "large proportions" part. The difference being that you don't need to call something with 1bn adherents across the globe as a "cancer".

52% of British Muslims believe gays should be incarcerated, 62% would not report someone they thought was being radicalised.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Spread completely differently. I imagine you know this.

Christianity - adopted by power and politics 300 yrs after birth into a pre existing empire

Islam - power and politics from its inception and spread rapidly by the sword to create its own empire

Yes, because Christianity never used the sword to advance its cause. :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick

52% of British Muslims believe gays should be incarcerated, 62% would not report someone they thought was being radicalised.

Where I grew up, that percentage of God fearing Christians who wanted gays incarcerated would probably be higher! The latter part is more concerning but the most recent example in Manchester is a debunker for that.

I'd argue they were young men motivated by a belief in jihad and martyrdom.

I guess we'll find out their true motivations in the coming days - whether they were religiously motivated or just, as you put it, homocidal arseholes.

religiously motivated or not, are they not just homicidal maniacs?

peter_hmfc

Where I grew up, that percentage of God fearing Christians who wanted gays incarcerated would probably be higher! The latter part is more concerning but the most recent example in Manchester is a debunker for that.

(Bear in mind I'm not insisting this attack was purely Islamic motivated.)

Homophobia stemming from Christianity likely stems from parts such as Leviathans 18-20 and such. The thing is, Christians by and large do not act upon this in real life, apart from believing that gays should not be allowed to wed. That doesn't make it okay, but it's not a major problem.

Islamic homophobia stems from parts such as Abu Dawwud 4448 "If you seize a man committing sodomy, stone him to death", etc. The dfference is that in Islamic nations, this IS acted upon. In Iran, 30 men were given sodomy tests, and in Chechnya, Premier Ramzan Kadirov vowed to exterminate all gays in the country before Ramadan. The 12 nations in the world where homosexuality is punishable by death are all overwhelmingly Islamic.

Geoff Kilpatrick

(Bear in mind I'm not insisting this attack was purely Islamic motivated.)

Homophobia stemming from Christianity likely stems from parts such as Leviathans 18-20 and such. The thing is, Christians by and large do not act upon this in real life, apart from believing that gays should not be allowed to wed. That doesn't make it okay, but it's not a major problem.

Islamic homophobia stems from parts such as Abu Dawwud 4448 "If you seize a man committing sodomy, stone him to death", etc. The dfference is that in Islamic nations, this IS acted upon. In Iran, 30 men were given sodomy tests, and in Chechnya, Premier Ramzan Kadirov vowed to exterminate all gays in the country before Ramadan. The 12 nations in the world where homosexuality is punishable by death are all overwhelmingly Islamic.

You are aware that the illegality of homosexuality was on the statute book as late as 1982 in the UK (see "Save Ulster from Sodomy")?

Archived