elvoys

chubby1973

Riot squad looking set to go in.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chubby1973

Could be wrong but seems to me it's the guy/ guys that were on London Bridge then moved onto borough market area

Was thinking the same that maybe a change in tactics by the terrorists to stretch police & ambulance resources with multiple attacks.

Was thinking the same that maybe a change in tactics by the terrorists to stretch police & ambulance resources with multiple attacks.

Think the boy on sky mentioned another white van crashed into a shop or restaraunt

Caspian Primrose

Mods can we just have a sticky for all these attacks? Multiple threads are just clogging up the board.

peter_hmfc

"Police start mass evacuation of all buildings surrounding London Bridge." - The Telegraph.

Mods can we just have a sticky for all these attacks? Multiple threads are just clogging up the board.

Tasteful....

Hate to say but I think there is a high probability of there being a hostage situation here. So many police officers with full body armour and shields seem to be grouping up

This is what I was thinking. Seems to be still a live incident.

Guest Paul Allen

Heaven forbid. :facepalm:

chubby1973

Think the boy on sky mentioned another white van crashed into a shop or restaraunt

He did. Suppose i was thinking aloud. Euronews showing someone being huckled

North Berwick Jambo

FFS, again? i just finished work & belted down the road to catch the end of the football my local bar only to discover this happening instead. I hope to god there are few casualties. I have to admit that considering this & everything else going in the UK these day I am so happy I don't live there anymore! :(

Dick.

Pathetic.

Taxi driver claiming three men got out of a van with 12 inch blades stabbing people at random.

chubby1973

Why do some folk think it's ok to film on their phones, then just look at the police when told to move!!!!

Isis warned that they would attack during Ramadan. Mode of attack similar to that used by Palestinians in Isreal. Vehicle used as weapon followed by knife attack.

Just watching SKY News Police telling people to leave the area. It's like a friggin war zone at present. Scary stuff.

chubby1973

Police reporting fatalities.

chubby1973

Looking for 3 men apparently.

More than one dean on London Bridge.

Sounds as if it's more than one Islamist attacking random people.

****ing horrific. How many more families need to be destroyed before something is actually done? 

:(

3 'terror' attacks. Looks like the police are on a manhunt on Sky. Looks like 3 coordinated terror attacks.

******* horrific. How many more families need to be destroyed before something is actually done?

:(

What are you expecting to be done? How can you prevent lunatics from jumping into a van and ploughing through pedestrians?

Looks like another automobile attack. MSM about 30 mins behind social.media on this

Looks like another automobile attack. MSM about 30 mins behind social.media on this

Just caught this on BBC....some folk dead.....enjoyed the footie tonight.......their hatred?

Can't help think about the scum who beheaded the Irish, British, Israeli, Japanese and Europeans..........jihadi john etc

People being moved away from the scene with their hands on their heads!! Unbelievable.

What are you expecting to be done? How can you prevent lunatics from jumping into a van and ploughing through pedestrians?

Install bollards. Bridges are narrow and have water either side meaning the pedestrians are sitting ducks.

Install bollards. Bridges are narrow and have water either side meaning the pedestrians are sitting ducks.

They'll just move on to a new target. It's impossible

I really hope the police marksmen are on the ball tonight. These sick vermin have to be stopped dead in their tracks.

They'll just move on to a new target. It's impossible

Its a messed up world, but being proactive and minimising the possibilities is always worth doing. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Seems the new fad craze is to offer people in *insert terrorised city* a bed/cup of tea/phone on social media.

Anything for a couple of likes or retweets.

Oh and it's people not even in said city of even country.

Sadly this incident has happened and it's not causing the shock it used to. Not so long ago this would have been stuck at the top of the message board. And on a more personal level I would have stopped what I was watching and been glued to BBC News. I haven't tonight and just checked Twitter etc occasionally.

Start with a whole societal response just as we did with racism and homophobia. Open discussion as to why the prophet inspires this behaviour and why Islam needs to reconcile itself with its origins. An understanding as to what we mean when we use words like jihad or salafism.

The left have so paralysed the debate with political correctness that to suggest Islam needs to take responsibility for islamism is akin to racism. Its like a whole society willingly lobotomised.

Seems the new fad craze is to offer people in *insert terrorised city* a bed/cup of tea/phone on social media.

Anything for a couple of likes or retweets.

Oh and it's people not even in said city of even country.

Noticed this as well. Very cringeworthy.

peter_hmfc

"More than one person has died." - BBC News online.

People being moved away from the scene with their hands on their heads!! Unbelievable.

A guy just got interviewed on Sky. He just said that people were doing it, and that no one asked them.

Archived