The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Must have some inside source at Ibrox.

:lol::rolleyes:

p02yt3r7.jpg

Nowhere remotely near enough to justify the abuse. Absolutely pathetic.

& this is a Hearts family. Good God.

Is he related to you ? You have done nothing but defend him for months even after he had downed tools over the last 8 months.

You flatly refuse to put any blame on his door and now when his sister instigates abuse to Hearts fans the first thing you do is have a go at Hearts fans.

Bizarre behaviour.

This is not an ideal situation at all. Can Walker rediscover the form that's eluded him for months? And we'll have this whole circus again in January now.

livingstonjambo

There is no one inside ibrox. All the lights are out and it's locked up

Not the first time that has happened! Just wish they never went on again...

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Gutted. Wanted him gone. Good luck trying to impress Levein after allowing yourself to be tapped up!

:gok:

This is not an ideal situation at all. Can Walker rediscover the form that's eluded him for months? And we'll have this whole circus again in January now.

Maybe not but he still has a chance to get his head down and perform on the park for us. He can win us points with his goals/contributions IF he is willing.

Well done Hearts getting two over the line today and standing up to a club who still think they are big time!

Jamie hasnt said anything at all. He has kept a dignified silence.

Your interpretation of dignified is a little different to mine.

If you want to be obtuse about his social media feel free but his actions arent very clever and have an underlying agenda.

alanthejambo

I am very disappointed with the small minded attitude by some people. Our best player (by a mile) has become unsettled when our team has been in a state of flux. No doubt he has been offered a salary substantially greater than he would get at Hearts. It looks like he is staying with us in the meantime. We should be giving him all our support so he comes back and plays like he can. With the new additions and not losing anybody key we are starting to look like a team

There is no defending Walker here, not a chance with the way he has gone about this. But, I cant help but think the club have not handled this properly and its going to cost them, its a double edged sword and both sides are heading for the baws.

We will not be bullied! Get that into your thick grey skulls. I would give Walker a pair of scissors to cut the grass.

...a bit disco

That's inside Walter Smith's arse, mate. Not Ibrox.

Same thing innit?

Chick Young will happily crawl about in the dark in both. Licking anything that comes within his tongues reach.

Sums up Rangers, hope Walker is devastated!

Get him painting the stands,taking the bins out and make him run up and down the stands with a golf bag like Levein did in the old days with Graham Weir! Make his life a misery for disrespecting all of us.

Is he related to you ? You have done nothing but defend him for months even after he had downed tools over the last 8 months.

You flatly refuse to put any blame on his door and now when his sister instigates abuse to Hearts fans the first thing you do is have a go at Hearts fans.

Bizarre behaviour.

Can you really blame his sister after some of the abuse Jamie's received? If I heard some similar shit directed at my blood I'm pretty sure there's be no dignified silence that's for sure.

I'll just add, a bigger Hearts fan from a bigger Hearts family you'd be extremely hard pushed to find.

Still, a lot of Hearts fans have had their social media feelings hurt, by Jamie's sister. Stop the world!

There is no defending Walker here, not a chance with the way he has gone about this. But, I cant help but think the club have not handled this properly and its going to cost them, its a double edged sword and both sides are heading for the baws.

You've got to take a long term approach to business

You can't be bent over and shafted once otherwise it will happen again.

Short term loss, long term gain.

So we should have given in to rangers and sold for less? We don't even know what the bid values were so it's mad to say the club haven't handled it properly. One person hasn't handled it properly and that's JW.

Absolutely brilliant week.

Levein's calm assurance is filling me with confidence.

Promising Scottish midfielder in.

Serbian winger in.

Our PotY from last year staying.

Rangers put firmly in their place.

Happy days.

Well done to Hearts for standing up to that arrogant bunch.

Jamie has a lot of making up to do to endear himself to the fans again

Ibrahim Tall

Can you really blame his sister after some of the abuse Jamie's received? If I heard some similar shit directed at my blood I'm pretty sure there's be no dignified silence that's for sure.

I'll just add, a bigger Hearts fan from a bigger Hearts family you'd be extremely hard pushed to find.

Still, a lot of Hearts fans have had their social media feelings hurt, by Jamie's sister. Stop the world!

Pot, kettle, black.

You're complaining that some were offended by Walkers sisters comments yet you're offended by comments being levelled at Walkers sister?

This is now going to be interesting. JW with surely be wondering how much Rangers actually want him. This shouldn't really have been a terribly difficult deal for them to conclude. I'm not even convinced that PC will be in charge of Rangers in January.

I wonder whether we'll see some reconciliation between JW and Hearts in the next few weeks resulting in a new contract

1. Walker to Rangers officially dead, what a waste of time, Hearts & the player very frustrated with them, amateur hour springs to mind.

13 replies19 retweets50 likes

Retweet

Direct message

3 recent bids of ?500k: 1st one in 5 even installments 2nd one in 4 equal istallments 3rd one 50% up front & 3 instalments + their outcasts.

5 replies12 retweets15 likes

Retweet

Hagar the Horrible

I am just glad we treated Deadco with the contempt they deserved!!! This will have a future bearing on any other deal the zombies try with us? for any other player 

Pot, kettle, black.

You're complaining that some were offended by Walkers sisters comments yet you're offended by comments being levelled at Walkers sister?

Missed the point a tad. Walkers sister offended by comments aimed at her brother.

Do you need the rest spelt out?

So we should have given in to rangers and sold for less? We don't even know what the bid values were so it's mad to say the club haven't handled it properly. One person hasn't handled it properly and that's JW.

i think the club should have kept quiet on the minimum value they put on walker, not made it Public anyway as it adds pressure to the situation. It may have allowed a deal to be done earlier in the week, giving time to then use the money.

alanthejambo

This is now going to be interesting. JW with surely be wondering how much Rangers actually want him. This shouldn't really have been a terribly difficult deal for them to conclude. I'm not even convinced that PC will be in charge of Rangers in January.

I wonder whether we'll see some reconciliation between JW and Hearts in the next few weeks resulting in a new contract

I agree. This is why you don't ostracise players and give them a reason to stay

Here's how it is!

2 options

1. Sign a new three year contract with a ?1m release clause or,

2. Spend the next 10 months cleaning your former team-mates boots and playing 10 mins a month for the u20's.

Your call

Ps Change your agent

Elias Henry Furst

It should be quite simple.

Here's your contract offer Jamie, it's in line with the other top earners. It'll be taken off the table in 7 days time. Accept it or you won't play another game for the club and will be training on your own for a year.

Punks No Deid

Compare his effort to Patterson . One was a professional, one a major let down

This - bet JW doesn't insist on a sell on clause for Hearts as part of any deal either - hearts man? aye my chorus n verse

i think the club should have kept quiet on the minimum value they put on walker, not made it Public anyway as it adds pressure to the situation. It may have allowed a deal to be done earlier in the week, giving time to then use the money.

There was no money- all bids were on instalments.(allegedly-see above)

I am very disappointed with the small minded attitude by some people. Our best player (by a mile) has become unsettled when our team has been in a state of flux. No doubt he has been offered a salary substantially greater than he would get at Hearts. It looks like he is staying with us in the meantime. We should be giving him all our support so he comes back and plays like he can. With the new additions and not losing anybody key we are starting to look like a team

Was our best player but not for a while. He can make a statement outlining his commitment and knuckle down and give it his all and that would be fair enough. I fear not though.

I don't want him playing if he's not giving 100% when someone else would

Gosh !

Just how many relatives does JW have ?

Seriously, all he has to do is get on with his job to the best of his ability and everything will be fine.

Can't blame the fans for Walker not trying a leg for months.

It's up to him no one else.

Nope. Incorrect.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived