Berra

Zibi

William H. Bonney

No. But I don't think this is something Hearts do under Anne Budge, we keep our targets to ourselves

Well obviously someone has let it slip.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berras on holiday will return for when the Scotland squad meets up. I think there will be announcements of outs over next few days but ins maybe next week or so

Morgaro Gomis

*cough*

Any chance you can provide names to the others yet?

BangkokHearts

Great signing. Well done Hearts.

PhoenixHearts

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

alicante jambo

Wow great news hopefully the start of many.Well done hearts and welcome back berra.

Goldstone Wonder

Berras on holiday will return for when the Scotland squad meets up. I think there will be announcements of outs over next few days but ins maybe next week or so

DP

Any chance you can provide names to the others yet?

I have asked if there is any update. We were along way down the line with Berra that's why I posted it. I was told to keep the other two firmly under my hat.

Jambo 4 Ever

I have asked if there is any update. We were along way down the line with Berra that's why I posted it. I was told to keep the other two firmly under my hat.

are they of similar standard?

MacGreggor?

are they of similar standard?

MacGreggor?

I suggest you stop asking me questions as I told you on another thread that I wont be conversing with you. Understand?

Morgaro Gomis

Fair enough mate, I won't press you. I'm sure you'll let on when you're able to.

alicante jambo

I suggest you stop asking me questions as I told you on another thread that I wont be conversing with you. Understand?

Good on you for calling this out mate.10/10

Fair enough mate, I won't press you. I'm sure you'll let on when you're able to.

They might come to nothing, but if they do I will still say who they were!

DxB Hearts

That is a great signing. Him and Souttar at the back is very solid and both can play.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Morgaro Gomis

Fair play! I appreciate any rumours even if they turn out to be nonsense. Helps keep things interesting during the close season.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5950

?I?ve spoken to Ian a few times and I?ve spoken to other boys about him and they?ve only got good things to say about him. Craig Levein was also a big factor, he gave me my debut as a youngster and a lot of my career is down to him.

?So yeah, I?m looking forward to playing for Ian, to playing at Tynecastle again and taking Hearts back to where they should be.?

stevie1874

Sorry for asking but are these 2 you talk about quite far down the line to signing and would these be senior players?

By the state of our club we might need about 7-8 first team players over the next month to be ready for next season and for it all to come together we need more experienced players.

Jambo 4 Ever

put me on ignore then but no need in the personal attack

Armageddon

?I?ve spoken to Ian a few times and I?ve spoken to other boys about him and they?ve only got good things to say about him. Craig Levein was also a big factor, he gave me my debut as a youngster and a lot of my career is down to him.

?So yeah, I?m looking forward to playing for Ian, to playing at Tynecastle again and taking Hearts back to where they should be.?

great news, but a ridiculous squad number ...

Gimme an H...

put me on ignore then but not need in the personal attack

:vrwow:

great news, but a ridiculous squad number ...

He's got great vision mind.

Cruyff Turn

Good man. Wouldn't want anyone else getting wind of any signings and trying to nick in.

Hopefully the names you have are players who will take us up a level.

Unknown user

put me on ignore then but no need in the personal attack

There was no personal attack, man up

Watt-Zeefuik

Just now read the statement from him on the site.

Speaking to HeartsTV on Tuesday afternoon, Christophe explained he had always wanted to return to the club where he made his name.

?It?s a great feeling. I wanted to come back and there?s only one team in Scotland I wanted to play for and that?s Hearts.

?I?m born and bred in Edinburgh, my friends and family are here and this is the only club I?ve ever played for in Scotland. Hopefully I can end my career here.

:sob::verysmug:

Quite a statement. Now if he can just take the mantle of Dave Mackay and lead us to a league title as a defender. (shut up a minute and let me dream.)

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

Done and dusted .. back in summer .. agreed January

Just saying like

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

Done and dusted .. back in summer .. agreed January

Just saying like

Any other signings you know that you are willing to share?

Just now read the statement from him on the site.

:sob::verysmug:

Quite a statement. Now if he can just take the mantle of Dave Mackay and lead us to a league title as a defender. (shut up a minute and let me dream.)

Christophe trolling the Cathro and Levein haters :yas:

Welcome back Christophe [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other signings you know that you are willing to share?

I'll get back to my buddy and extract some more info, now I can trust his exclusives!!!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'll get back to my buddy and extract some more info, now I can trust his exclusives!!!

Cheers bud! :thumbsup:

Archived