Wake up Budge...! ( merged threads )

Section Q

Seymour M Hersh

Yes this was alluded to on another thread about agents . So JC is Levein and Cathros agent and is lining pockets on the back of these deals . All seems just to close to home

It was also rubbished on that thread as someone listed the players and their agents/management companies and iirc they were all different.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely none of the 9 were through key sports management. There was a list of their agencies on a recent thread. You will need to find something else with that creative mind to completely make up now

Supposedly majority of the 9 new signings were through John Colquhoun's agency. Think Levein has seen the ??? signs from that and has made a wee bit through that. Not helped that all the signings have been duds which makes him look like a right tit.

Robbo-Jambo

The silence of Budge and Levein is an insult to the fans who pay good money.

She is quick enough to speak when things are going well.

It is so obvious that appointing Cathro has been a huge failure.

Get rid of him now before he makes a bigger mockery of our club.

He is a clueless wee man that has no man management skills whatsoever and no idea how to deal with the media

The players have no time for him either although 95 per cent of that squad should be taking a good look at themselves in the mirror as well.

I want to see us bring a proper manager in at the end of the season and get this mess sorted. Alex Neill or even Alan Archibald would be far better than this shambles.

Agreed. Also for all the folk saying give him until October or he will get until October. Really, even if you say it often enough. No chance Spencer may get until end of season tops.

Can I suggest a half price season ticket offer for all fans who bought one for this season and had to watch this pish...!

I'm not sure we will hear publically from AB until the season is over. Get the feeling Cathro will get to bring in his own players over summer and be given until October/November. Not itk just reckon that this is how it's going to pan out.

Martin was his player! He had wanted him for a year!!!!!

Winston Ingram

And Tziolis, Hughes and Struna. Plus Goncalves for a decent fee which looked dubious at the time and even more so now. So there's five, which puts to bed "he hasn't signed his own players."

Sowah I'd presume Cathro knew little about, Avonlitis who knows, likewise Choulay.

Meanwhile Johnsen gets worse with every passing week and Rherras has vanished off the face of the planet. The evidence isn't good. 

Nookie Bear

A player in Cathro's own image.

Neat, tidy...and ineffective.

I'm not sure we will hear publically from AB until the season is over. Get the feeling Cathro will get to bring in his own players over summer and be given until October/November. Not itk just reckon that this is how it's going to pan out.

But Cathro has brought in his own players and they've been rank rotten, can we be sure this won't happen again.

It's very clear to see that the Cathro appointment is a failure and by not dealing with this failure now will in my opinion lead to even more disarray with the club as a whole as well as Cathros name in the football world.

Why is Cathro any different to other managers that have been sacked due to poor decisions and results.

If we can't get things right on normal league business then qualifying for Europe will be a no no for seasons to come, plus the fact we need to get things sorted and in place prior to the complete handover to our fans.

The cop out is saying leave Cathro in place for next season.

We're going backwards on your watch...!

Backwards from admisintration and the championship? I think not. I despair at the level of emotional outpouring on this forum.... our fans are embarrassing.

But Cathro has brought in his own players and they've been rank rotten, can we be sure this won't happen again.

It's very clear to see that the Cathro appointment is a failure and by not dealing with this failure now will in my opinion lead to even more disarray with the club as a whole as well as Cathros name in the football world.

Why is Cathro any different to other managers that have been sacked due to poor decisions and results.

If we can't get things right on normal league business then qualifying for Europe will be a no no for seasons to come, plus the fact we need to get things sorted and in place prior to the complete handover to our fans.

The cop out is saying leave Cathro in place for next season.

Yes, Cathros players have been rank rotten, but he was hardly dealing with a full hand. He was bringing in fee transfers dangling short term deals. Some would say it was a surprise he got any, and even more so, some who do have an international pedigree. I was shouting to get rid of both CL and IC on Wednesday, but in the cold light of day, I'm moving towards giving them the summer.

Yes, Cathros players have been rank rotten, but he was hardly dealing with a full hand. He was bringing in fee transfers dangling short term deals. Some would say it was a surprise he got any, and even more so, some who do have an international pedigree. I was shouting to get rid of both CL and IC on Wednesday, but in the cold light of day, I'm moving towards giving them the summer.

If we give them the summer that is effectively gambling on the whole of next season. Can we afford to write off another season?

Jambof3tornado

Absolutely none of the 9 were through key sports management. There was a list of their agencies on a recent thread. You will need to find something else with that creative mind to completely make up now

Yup shit stirrer will need to look elsewhere.

TyphoonJambo

As mad as I am about where we are at the moment, this post sums it up for me. Painful as it is, we should, in my opinion, stick with the experiment, until the end of the year. Let's see what he brings in with his own choices and see how we start the new season. Let's face it, this ones ****ed!

If we give them the summer that is effectively gambling on the whole of next season. Can we afford to write off another season?

And bringing in another manager is not a gamble?

Please sack Cathro and get us a real manager like Alex Neil.

An if Levein doesn't like it sack him and give his job to someone like Robbo or Gary Mackay.

fireeagle51

An if Levein doesn't like it sack him and give his job to someone like Robbo or Gary Mackay.

I would much rather an older manager like tommy wright

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gowestjambo

Backwards from admisintration and the championship? I think not. I despair at the level of emotional outpouring on this forum.... our fans are embarrassing.

Actually pal, the only thing embarrassing at this moment is the 11 imposters who are wearing Hearts jerseys. I have never witnessed such ineptitude from players and Mamagement alike.

As the people who are responsible for saving the club, we deserve an explanation. Budge was happy spouting when we are winning. The silence from the top is deafening.

I reckon this new thread will be the straw that broke the camel's back. All hail the magic thread.

gowestjambo

For as long as I can remember we have been writing season off after season. We have missed a massive opportunity to forge ahead and leave behind all the failures.

The feelgood factor is zero, and our belief and confidence are shot to pieces. What an opportunity missed to reemerge with a new belief. Yes we have a new belief - unfortunately it is below the previous low bar.

At this moment in time, we would not beat any club in the championship.

grumpyespana

I think she has to come out and say at least something to the fans they deserve better.

Actually pal, the only thing embarrassing at this moment is the 11 imposters who are wearing Hearts jerseys. I have never witnessed such ineptitude from players and Mamagement alike.As the people who are responsible for saving the club, we deserve an explanation. Budge was happy spouting when we are winning. The silence from the top is deafening.

Agree. I believe AB has reached a point where her first real footballing decision needs made.

But the longer there is not a even a hint made about the current situation, fans become even more suspicious about the closed shop some people reckon there is.

If that is the case , we're going to suffer much longer.

Maybe it could be merged and we'll have a new Cathro Sack him now- Mega Super Duper thread :tiny:

gowestjambo

I think she has to come out and say at least something to the fans they deserve better.

The silence is deafening - almost akin to the Romanov era. The people who pledged to save the club deserve an explanation!!!!

Straightfromtheheart

The silence is deafening - almost akin to the Romanov era. The people who pledged to save the club deserve an explanation!!!!

Budge said in december a new manager in any business needs a year.

I reckon this new thread will be the straw that broke the camel's back. All hail the magic thread.

This. Our Queen Ann has allegedly said that when a certain number of threads are started, all saying the same thing by the same people, then heads will roll.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

gowestjambo

No Director or owner watches a disaster unfolding and simply accepts the fact they have made a mistake. These people are not fools who watch failure week in week out.

The very fact Ann Budge has remained silent is tantamount to accepting failure.

Back to 2005

Just think the state we could be in by then..

Italian Lambretta

Didn't she say a few months ago that finishing 3rd wasn't very good.

So what's she thinking now?

Italian Lambretta, on 06 Apr 2017 - 9:43 PM, said:

Didn't she say a few months ago that finishing 3rd wasn't very good.

So what's she thinking now?

Think it was just before Robbie left she said anything less than 3rd would be a disappointment

bernardbresslawsarmchair

Cathro and McPhee going nowhere it would cost us too much to compensate for recently signed contracts, we just have to ride out the storm and hope we recruit players more suitable to Scottish football in the summer

Jambof3tornado

Cathro and McPhee going nowhere it would cost us too much to compensate for recently signed contracts, we just have to ride out the storm and hope we recruit players more suitable to Scottish football in the summer

This. Cathro himself said January windows arent very good.

He will be given til xmas.

Ann, Please don't listen to mitch41.

Exactly. She did indeed. Why do some on here think she will only give Cathro three months?

Gary Mackay as DOF

FFS and folk slag me for ridiculing this place.

But if Robbo was his first team coach it just might work. Scott Crabbe as assistant and Henry Smith as keeper coach would help as well.

Actually pal, the only thing embarrassing at this moment is the 11 imposters who are wearing Hearts jerseys. I have never witnessed such ineptitude from players and Mamagement alike.As the people who are responsible for saving the club, we deserve an explanation. Budge was happy spouting when we are winning. The silence from the top is deafening.

Would be a shame if we didn't get a statement from Budge. Crap situation that could get ugly...!

In football you can be relegated in a year with a clueless manager.

It may be hard for Ann Budge but football is different from business. Make a wrong choice with the most important job in a football club and your doomed unless you swallow your pride, hold your hand up, admit a mistake was made.

Gary Mackay as DOF

Maybe people are right about you.

If we don't pay them off the cost could be greater. Remember we have a 20,000 stadium to fill and our fans can only take so much.

Ann, Please don't listen to mitch41.

Ann please listen to me "soonbe110" thinks i don't know anything about managing a football team. He's wrong.

bernardbresslawsarmchair

She probably is looking at things a bit concerned just now but i doubt we are in a position to do much about it, we are currently paying for oshinawa and rherras to sit in the stand probably a fair % of sammons wage and an unexpected fair chunk went on a new pitch just cant see us shelling out another huge amount to change the management structure at this moment

Gary Mackay as DOF

And no fecking danger Neil would come near us.

There will be sod all movement from Budge. Clubs sporting side is ran by Levein, not sure how people can't get their heads round this? It's a partnership with them two and until we buy Ann out Craig will have full control of footballing matters and that's that.

This has to be sorted now .Tonight I watched 11 sleepwalking zombies in hearts jerseys.never thought i would see the day when i would have to witness such a shower of gutless imposters masquerading as hearts players

Yes totally awful we have lost the plot

The defence is so half hearted the midfield has no pace we are isolated up top and play with no width

It is rank rotten

Levein Needs punted immediately

Archived