Wake up Budge...! ( merged threads )

Section Q

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has to act. From the wage thief all the way down. Bin the lot and get a proper manager in charge.

Better call Saul

Executive decision time.

she seems to nice to lay down the law to those who need it !

Executive decision time.

It was decision time on this farce weeks ago!

Budge's silence is worrying, Levein is untouchable.

GorgieRules22

Something needs to be addressed that's for sure, loves a statement when things are going well.

Sleeper hold

Levein is scheming, he is up to something, surrounding himself with yes men and making himself virtually impossible to sack.

Something rotten is going on.

I think the 'proper manager' stuff is regressive and will not bring the continuity we are trying to achieve. 

THAT SAID, I'm questioning Leveins ability in this role. We are a disaster on the pitch and we need to start to see something next season. 

jim jefferies cares about the club just as much and has taken the DoF role at Edinburgh city, Could he do Leveins job better and be able to work with experienced people? 

ToadKiller Dog

It's definitely a time for a statement basically a back him or sack him one from the board , silence ain't good enough .

It's definitely a time for a statement basically a back him or sack him one from the board , silence ain't good enough .

Yep, if they're keeping him on the club need to come out and say why because there's genuinely no reason to do so. If they don't they clearly don't give a **** what the fans think.

Levein is scheming, he is up to something, surrounding himself with yes men and making himself virtually impossible to sack.

Something rotten is going on.

So obvious.

How many names have you used.

Have you ever had sex.

Sad little hobo.

letsalllaughathobos

It's all about the money side, she said at the start Craig controls football she controls money,

She will be having meetings with Craig but he is untouchable,

He's not going to walk or sack himself now,

Probably thinks he's doing a great job,

For me levein and cathro have to go, let's get a proper manager in someone like Alex mcleish knows Scottish football won trophies as player and manager, Scotland manager, won league cup with Birmingham and out of work. ok managed hibs but so fecking what! Fed up with this shite how much we spending on left backs alone osh,faycal, and sowah !! Times up Craig

Jambof3tornado

I think the 'proper manager' stuff is regressive and will not bring the continuity we are trying to achieve.

THAT SAID, I'm questioning Leveins ability in this role. We are a disaster on the pitch and we need to start to see something next season.

jim jefferies cares about the club just as much and has taken the DoF role at Edinburgh city, Could he do Leveins job better and be able to work with experienced people?

There will be little continuity anyway as we keep failing to build a squad.

letsalllaughathobos, on 05 Apr 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

It's all about the money side, she said at the start Craig controls football she controls money,

Said it before, do away with DOF position and make him redundant if there's nothing in his contract about redundancy then it would cost peanuts

Hungry hippo

I think the fact Budge has remained silent is telling that she's seriously not happy and not prepared to support Cathro publicly.

I'm expecting Budgement Day 2 soon. It was fair enough to give him a chance to turn things round but tge time us coming IMO.

Said it before, do away with DOF position and make him redundant if there's nothing in his contract about redundancy then it would cost peanuts

It really isn't that simple.

Can't just let this go on and say nothing, she has to act, clear out the lot of them, free up wasted wages and bring in a proper Manager, Alex Neil will do for me, give him the end to this season to assess the squad, hopefully get a bit of respectability back for us and back him in the summer. Do it now!

davemclaren

Can't just let this go on and say nothing, she has to act, clear out the lot of them, free up wasted wages and bring in a proper Manager, Alex Neil will do for me, give him the end to this season to assess the squad, hopefully get a bit of respectability back for us and back him in the summer. Do it now!

How will it free up wages. Folks will have to be paid off.

graygo, on 05 Apr 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

It really isn't that simple.

you would need to enlighten me on Redundancy rules

When Budge took over, the club was a mess. It made sense that she fixed the admin side and Levein dealt with the football side.

We're 3 years on now. Budge can no longer abdicate all responsibility.

She's the owner, chairman and CEO. It's easy to take the plaudits when all is going well but she needs to step up to the plate now.

Some tough decisions are going to have to be made.

This has to be sorted now .Tonight I watched 11 sleepwalking zombies in hearts jerseys.never thought i would see the day when i would have to witness such a shower of gutless imposters masquerading as hearts players

tynie chris

Just back from tonight's game, and let say a great big thanks to Cathro & Co, who never even acknowledged the 1500 or so fans tonight, not even one player. This imposter has to go Mrs Budge, in my 50 odd years following this great club I have never felt so embarrassed after watching this gutless performance tonight. This guy is sucking the life out of this club and slavers a load of rubbish at the after match interview.

Saint Jambo

I'd certainly like to hear from Budge. If what she has to say is that we are sticking with this approach then I think Levein and Cathro need to provide a proper explanation of the vision for the football side. How did we go from "the January transfer window isn't that important and hard to do good business" to signing virtually a whole new side? If the January window was about adding competition in the squad as Cathro has said in the last few days, why do so many of the January signings seem untouchable regardless of performances?

Silence from Budge whilst Cathro struggles through press conferences and interviews shouldn't be an option.

Jambof3tornado

This has to be sorted now .Tonight I watched 11 sleepwalking zombies in hearts jerseys.never thought i would see the day when i would have to witness such a shower of gutless imposters masquerading as hearts players

I gave up after the away game at thistle. We were terrible and the atmosphere inbthe stand was toxic.

Budge is quick enough to criticise the fans for any minor misdemeanours but silence on the biggest most important part of the club. She really needs to make a statement on what direction we're going in but maybe that needs to be left until end of season but we need to hear that the club are aware it's a shambles.

Just back from tonight's game, and let say a great big thanks to Cathro & Co, who never even acknowledged the 1500 or so fans tonight, not even one player. This imposter has to go Mrs Budge, in my 50 odd years following this great club I have never felt so embarrassed after watching this gutless performance tonight. This guy is sucking the life out of this club and slavers a load of rubbish at the after match interview.

Just back aswell,horrible horrible night,have seen better organised Junior teams,absolutley nothing positive on show,no shape,no fight,no anything but the most worrying thing is when Cathro shouts instructions etc,no players even look at him,they may be listening but no eye contact or acknoledgement,very strange,very worrying.

I want to see us bring a proper manager in at the end of the season and get this mess sorted. Alex Neill or even Alan Archibald would be far better than this shambles.

the big show

I gave up after the away game at thistle. We were terrible and the atmosphere inbthe stand was toxic.

The atmosphere was toxic in the stands last season it's just there is quite a few don't like to admit it , Robbie had them playing shocking away from home , cup form was diabolical , and euro exit was just chronic , no balance , no stability , no fight , no consistency  ... The warning signs were there .... However since he has gone this experiment has gone to far regards to everything that has happened since the chuckle brothers arrived and when you look at the bigger picture you can only hold the DOF responsible ... Make no mistake we have become a laughing stock and its all happening while our DOF sits back and lets his rookies take the flak .. its quite incredible given the size of our club ,

Half time pie

I've got beyond the disappointment/anger and I am beginning to feel more than a little embarrassed by what is going on at our club right now.

Saint Jambo

The atmosphere was toxic in the stands last season...

I thought tonight the atmosphere wasn't as toxic as earlier in the season. We seem to have reached the stage that the fans are entirely resigned to the inevitability of a shambolic performance.

I think the "Cathro experiment" will fail and he'll be away by end of October/start of Novermber. Possibly as per his history he is a really good coach but not sure if there is a manager in there.

Just back aswell,horrible horrible night,have seen better organised Junior teams,absolutley nothing positive on show,no shape,no fight,no anything but the most worrying thing is when Cathro shouts instructions etc,no players even look at him,they may be listening but no eye contact or acknoledgement,very strange,very worrying.

There have been many times I have regretted going to a Hearts game, thankfully many more where I was glad or even delighted I did.

Tonight, however was THE worst I have ever felt after a game, because I see no way out of our problems except sacking CL, IC and

A McP. That would be disappointing, but totally justified.......and I would be surprised if it cost us any less than ?750k. Even then,M'Well will need a new manager with at least one assistant and, consequently, a good number of new players again. Looks to me like a classic vicious circle......

Jambof3tornado

I thought tonight the atmosphere wasn't as toxic as earlier in the season. We seem to have reached the stage that the fans are entirely resigned to the inevitability of a shambolic performance.

Too much apathy to give a toss.

I love away games but was sick of watching 11 players failing to perform as a team.

How will it free up wages. Folks will have to be paid off.

And it would cost us a fortune we don't have.

Flip side is of course if things continue then it could cost us more in ST revenue

There have been many times I have regretted going to a Hearts game, thankfully many more where I was glad or even delighted I did.

Tonight, however was THE worst I have ever felt after a game, because I see no way out of our problems except sacking CL, IC and

A McP. That would be disappointing, but totally justified.......and I would be surprised if it cost us any less than ?750k. Even then, we'll need a new manager with at least one assistant and, consequently, a good number of new players again. Looks to me like a classic vicious circle......

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think the "Cathro experiment" will fail and he'll be away by end of October/start of Novermber. Possibly as per his history he is a really good coach but not sure if there is a manager in there.

On the evidence so far if he is still here in October we will be bottom of the league and playing to under 10k crowds. We cannot risk that and have to act sooner.

maroonedinoz

Alex Neil will be in charge next season, but a bit of suffering until then I'm afraid.

Cruyff Turn

Alex Neil will be in charge next season, but a bit of suffering until then I'm afraid.

Wishful thinking.

Bowmans_Boot

Budge is quick enough to criticise the fans for any minor misdemeanours but silence on the biggest most important part of the club. She really needs to make a statement on what direction we're going in but maybe that needs to be left until end of season but we need to hear that the club are aware it's a shambles.

This. Quick enough to slate the fans when everything is going well, less inclined to comment when the football part (i.e. the only part that actually matters at the end of the day) is going to shit.

Winston Ingram

Not sure why people think he is the answer either. 

Tell you that himself did he ?

Cruyff Turn

Agree. He did decent with Hamilton but still not enough evidence to suggest he'd be the guy to take us forward.

Did a great job at Hamilton and did very well at Norwich for a while. He's as good a suggestion as I've heard, although someone also suggested Archibald at Partick, which isn't a bad shout either.

Archived