***The Masters - 2017***

Samuel Camazzola

Maroon Sailor

If Sergio had converted these great birdie opportunities he gave himself he'd have one arm in the green jacket

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maroon Sailor

-6 Rose, Hoffman

-5 Fowler, Garcia

-4 Spieth, Moore

-3 Scott

Just got Adam Scott left as interest. Solid score today but needs a good round tomorrow. Sitting at -3

Maroon Sailor

Round 3 complete

-6 Rose, Garcia

-5 Fowler

-4 Spieth, Moore, Hoffman

-3 Scott

-2 Schwartzel

-1 Westwood, Pieters

Today would be Seve's 60th birthday.

Be quite special and fitting if Sergio does the business.

Rudolf's Mate

Going to be a cracking final round. Would love Sergio to win it and now actually thinking he just might.

Rose is more than capable however if Hoffman can produce a bogey free round he would have a great chance.

Would be happy for anyone other than Spieth & Kuchar! I have a real dislike for Kuchar (don't actually know why) that I normally put money on him to soften the blow if he does win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd love Sergio to win, even though I have a bet on fowler. Just can't see his putting holding out, unfortunately :(

So who here has a bet that's still live and kicking? I'm up 160 if Speith wins but all my other guys are long gone.

Will be betting Ryan Moore in future majors, a really good talent who's snuck under the radar

Jam Tarts 1874

So who here has a bet that's still live and kicking? I'm up 160 if Speith wins but all my other guys are long gone.

Will be betting Ryan Moore in future majors, a really good talent who's snuck under the radar

I have a small bet @ 20/1 on Rickie Fowler.

I think this is the 1st year I have ever had a betting interest still live going into the last day of The Masters.  Unfortunately I am going to be on an aircraft this evening during the closing stages so won't be able to cash out

Speith was looking a bit more like his usual self yesterday, if I was betting now I'd put money on him.

Rudolf's Mate

It's alive but not sure that I'll see any return on it. I've got Casey and Kjeldsen. Chances of 3-4 players have a mare are pretty slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Henry. Henry.

Fowler and Rose doing the business for me. Both each way so should see some kind of return. I think Speith is going to take some stopping now

Got ?20 on Speith to win at 7/1. Unless they hit a 65 or something, none of my ews will get a place.

Gerd Muller

Got ?1 e/w on Rose at 25/1 so glad I have an interest going into final round. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Peiters better not blow up again. Get a healthy lift if he finishes in the top 8.

Hope Speith doesn't win. Other than that good luck to the rest.

Harry Potter

Paul Azinger on Ryan Moore's birdie putt on 13

" Went in like a rabbit looking for his hole "

ha ha, missed that.

Maroon Sailor

Still got Rickie and Sergio

Slight chance with Koepka to make the top 8 but my other 3 are too far back for even a place

luckyBatistuta

My 8 year old picked One For Arthur and Rickie Fowler. Wish I had done the double as well as the two each way bets.

Elias Henry Furst

Come on Sergio!

Perfect start.

Never wanted anyone to win a golf tournament so much.

chester copperpot

Perfect start.

Never wanted anyone to win a golf tournament so much.

This.

I really really like sergio. Prob my fav golfer. Come on sergio

William H. Bonney

The Orange Dwarf, and the slowest player on the planet both having a dodgy half hour.

Shame.

:jjyay:

Jordan speith has nothing on Kevin na. Nothing.

come on Sergio, keep piling on the pressure. I don't want to be having to change my undies down that back 9.

Sergio looking steady, no signs of nerves

I don't think I've ever wanted an individual to win as much. As an aside, Andrew Cotter's commentary is like silk in the ears. 

Samuel Camazzola

Jordan speith has nothing on Kevin na. Nothing.

There was a funny clip of Na from last season where he was taking an age and couldn't pull the trigger. He got frustrated with himself and started shouting out. His playing partners. (which may have included Fowler) were struggling to contain their giggles.

Elias Henry Furst

The only thing that can stop him is himself.

He needs to keep doing what he's doing. So often in golf a player changing his approach to playing the course leads to problems.

How he's playing has him leading. Continue as you are.

Come on Sergio!!

William H. Bonney

There was a funny clip of Na from last season where he was taking an age and couldn't pull the trigger. He got frustrated with himself and started shouting out. His playing partners. (which may have included Fowler) were struggling to contain their giggles.

The boy is an enigma.

He played solo in the tour championship and completed his round in under 2 hours.

He's probably took that time on one hole.

Guest Barack

Na's 14 strokes(I think?) on one hole. :rofl:

Bug hold for Sergio there. Looked like it was going to drift wide.

Rose closing in though.

Maroon Sailor

Rose and Garcia all square at -8 thru 8

3 shots clear of Fowler

Samuel Camazzola

Na's 14 strokes(I think?) on one hole. :rofl:

Wasn't he miked up for some sort of TV experiment? I'm not sure he asked his caddie what the score was and the response from a non-Muslims caddie was 'No idea!' ha ha

Guest Barack

Wasn't he miked up for some sort of TV experiment? I'm not sure he asked his caddie what the score was and the response from a non-Muslims caddie was 'No idea!' ha ha

I've had a long day, and a bit tired the now, but...what's a "non-muslims caddie"?

Auto correct?

Archived