Hibs v Morton

Morgan

The Apprentice

F/T 0-0 I will believe the Hobos have won the league when its mathematically impossible for them to

"HibsIt" :tiny:

They're not going to get it all their own way against Dunfermline on Saturday either, a team that should have horsed them a few weeks ago if it wasn't for poor finishing and some good goalkeeping.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzbomb1958

Lennon will be in the stand more next season once they realise how shite they are ,if it hadn't been for their feeder club they would never come up,cheating vermin

The Apprentice, on 29 Mar 2017 - 9:50 PM, said:

They're not going to get it all their own way against Dunfermline on Saturday either, a team that should have horsed them a few weeks ago if it wasn't for poor finishing and some good goalkeeping.

:2thumbsup:

Lennon will be in the stand more next season once they realise how shite they are ,if it hadn't been for their feeder club they would never come up,cheating vermin

Lennons an atrocious manager but I'm. It sure where the cheating comes from?

Hope so. They are due a pumping.

Coburg Hearts

They are abusing the system with their emergency loans. It might be legal but is it morally right?

They're scuttling over the line.

Emailing cockroaches.

The cockroaches of Auld Reekie.

Feck them until Hell freezes.

The Hibby has been bleating about cheating for five years with no justification.

Hasn't stopped those sleekit guttersnipes.

MikeySimpson

They are abusing the system with their emergency loans. It might be legal but is it morally right?

You realise how pathetic and utterly Hibs that sounds?

The Hibby has been bleating about cheating for five years with no justification.

Hasn't stopped those sleekit guttersnipes.

Sleekit guttersnipes :2thumbsup:

If Morton win their game in hand, they'll only be 7 points behind Hibs with 18 points left.

I worked that out tonight as well!

Hope springs eternal.

:fth:

Hibs this season are like a pished bloke winning a fight against a really pished bloke in a wheelchair.

****ing hell

Just saw it on TV - like my manager to show a bit of passion but Lennon was over the top.

It was a bad tackle but not sure why Foster was clutching his face and the Morton lad that was sent off - his antics were embarrassing.

Not sure what McGeough was sent off for though - most likely something in the melee.

What a scummy wee Ned he is - perfect for Hibs!!

If Morton win their game in hand, they'll only be 7 points behind Hibs with 18 points left.

Which makes it sickening that they've only taken one point out of the last six. They had a real opportunity. Realistically Morton need to win every game which I can't see happening but you never know

Morton guy's antics are a horror show, but I'm not sure McGregor will get that overturned. Asking for trouble when you stick your head in like that.

I didn't realise how poorly (relatively) Hibs were doing in the league. Best they can do is 14 points off our record tally and 4 points behind Rangers' from last year.

Morton guy's antics are a horror show, but I'm not sure McGregor will get that overturned. Asking for trouble when you stick your head in like that.

Jami Walker got done for less against Hibs. Nailed on red card if consistency is applied.

As for Lennon, deary me. Stadium ban should be on his doorstep tomorrow morning

Popcorn teeth should be looking at a lengthy ban as well. Although a shocking tackle he went tonto and lost it. Imagine if he did that at ibrox ? If they come up I actually look forward to seeing that fixture as it will no doubt explode with complete mayhem

Just saw it on TV - like my manager to show a bit of passion but Lennon was over the top.

It was a bad tackle but not sure why Foster was clutching his face and the Morton lad that was sent off - his antics were embarrassing.

Not sure what McGeough was sent off for though - most likely something in the melee.

Meant McGregor but I suppose putting head into head is the reason whether he made contact or not

Lennon can bump his gums all he wants.His ned behaviour is on camera for all to see - he is going down!!!

At least they've come nowhere near our record in a much tougher league. Vermin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post match interviews are funny. Jim Duffys last comment is great

Agree and Duffy is a big guy he could tank that wee oirish squirt with a well seasoned pack of

Mcains oven wedges on his shoulder nae bother.

buzzbomb1958

Lennon can bump his gums all he wants.His ned behaviour is on camera for all to see - he is going down!!!

Moustache will take care of this over exuberant behaviour nothing to see here move on

alwaysthereinspirit

Moustache will take care of this over exuberant behaviour nothing to see here move on

This for me too. GFA became enablers for tonight when they allowed last years Hampden horror show to go unpunished.

The most embarrassing thing of all is the size of lennon's stomach. Has he got the match ball up his track suit?

Horrible little ginger shit.

The Internet

The kind of thing I'd expect from lower league cloggers. Utter nightmare that we got our arses handed to us by that shite.

Yet some on here would like us to believe that Lennon is an alright bloke and has mellowed and is actually quite a nice guy in 'real life' etc etc etc.

Showing himself up as the trampy classless cretin he always has been.

Bazzas right boot

Lol at the hibs player holding his face!

He deserves the longest ban, must have forgotten football cameras sometimes follow the.

Might get pelters but Duffy started that with going over to Lennon in the first place

The problem with Lennon is he is a thug and always has been from his playing days. It was a bit like the fight he had with mccoist as that night mccoist said something to Lennon just as you can see Duffy says something to him and Lennon reacts as if he's in a kebab shop at 2am instead of being professional and walking away or at least just mouthing back

That type of stuff you'd expect from lower league football but oh how I wish that no one had held Lennon back as would have been fun to see if he would have punched Duffy/Morton player but someone I think he'd have shit it

Might get pelters but Duffy started that with going over to Lennon in the first place

The problem with Lennon is he is a thug and always has been from his playing days. It was a bit like the fight he had with mccoist as that night mccoist said something to Lennon just as you can see Duffy says something to him and Lennon reacts as if he's in a kebab shop at 2am instead of being professional and walking away or at least just mouthing back

That type of stuff you'd expect from lower league football but oh how I wish that no one had held Lennon back as would have been fun to see if he would have punched Duffy/Morton player but someone I think he'd have shit it

The ginger Chucky was on the park before Duffy came over. Think Duffy, and McCoist, were right in defending their players. 

It will be fun next season.....wonder if he will keep his temper ! 

The kind of thing I'd expect from lower league cloggers. Utter nightmare that we got our arses handed to us by that shite.

We miss the fight. Hardly seen a hearts player stick up for each other all season.

William H. Bonney

The ginger Chucky was on the park before Duffy came over. Think Duffy, and McCoist, were right in defending their players.

It will be fun next season.....wonder if he will keep his temper !

I doubt he will be be there next season.

Harry Potter

Yet some on here would like us to believe that Lennon is an alright bloke and has mellowed and is actually quite a nice guy in 'real life' etc etc etc.

Showing himself up as the trampy classless cretin he always has been.

Some on here are would argue black wi white, to get a reaction.

Harry Potter

Popcorn teeth is on Radio 5 Live tonight where he will come across as polite and articulate.

In reality he is a yellow toothed, carrot heided, obnoxious, shortarsed, twat featured shitehouse of the first degree.

And a Mhanky wankpiece.

Your not keen on him, lol.

gorgie rd eh11

Is there any team that gets more decisions over turned than them.

Aye right.

Lennon and McGregor could have left the referee to deal with the tackle, they didn't. They caused the brawl.

Archived