Hibs v Morton

Morgan

Not sure what they'll do next year when they can't go to Celtic for a loan when they've got few tricky games to play. commons and Ambrose both contributed to a few extra points this season.

If McGinn and Cummings go in the summer and they keep that shite manager their swagger and bravado will be gone by November when they sit one place above where they are now.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet some on here would like us to believe that Lennon is an alright bloke and has mellowed and is actually quite a nice guy in 'real life' etc etc etc.

Showing himself up as the trampy classless cretin he always has been.

I dont give a toss what kind of guy people think he is. I'd have him as Hearts manager in a minute, well ahead of the last 3 useless tools we have had in charge (including the current useless tool)

He did pretty well with a poor Celtic team, especially in Europe, and he's done a good job with a workmanlike Hibs team getting them back into the top league. Failed at Bolton obviously but not entirely his fault what happened there.

I'd take him and couldn't care less what some utter spanglers in here think they know about his persona, not that it matters a toss what his persona is anyway.

Harry Potter

I dont give a toss what kind of guy people think he is. I'd have him as Hearts manager in a minute, well ahead of the last 3 useless tools we have had in charge (including the current useless tool)

He did pretty well with a poor Celtic team, especially in Europe, and he's done a good job with a workmanlike Hibs team getting them back into the top league. Failed at Bolton obviously but not entirely his fault what happened there.

I'd take him and couldn't care less what some utter spanglers in here think they know about his persona, not that it matters a toss what his persona is anyway.

Everyone to their own opinion, dont think he would ever get close to a Hearts managers job though, 

That's nice.

If you think 70 points in that.league is a good job, nash on.

Zero challenge. Barely even the threat of one and yet they're limping over the line with a points total that wouldn't win 95% of league campaigns anywhere at any level.

gorgie rd eh11

So he's done OK with teams that have a far larger budget than everybody else but failed apart from that. Convincing argument you've made there.

They will win the league but even their staunchest fans will admit they have been dreadful in it.

And no I would not want a manager running on to the pitch to confront players, causing riots. Just not a good example or figurehead of the club. The man plays the victim every time too.

Maroon Sailor

Wotsit teeth for Hearts ?

He'd be as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool

Seymour M Hersh

Wotsit teeth for Hearts ?

He'd be as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool

And here's proof!

Lennon as Hearts boss would be a complete and utter disaster zone. 

Seymour M Hersh

Jami Walker got done for less against Hibs. Nailed on red card if consistency is applied.

As for Lennon, deary me. Stadium ban should be on his doorstep tomorrow morning

I give you Kris Boyd for SevCo versus someone in the Championship. Overturned using for the first time iirc the "not proven" excuse for doing nada. Petrie will be leaning on folks for the same verdict.

buzzbomb1958

Not sure what they'll do next year when they can't go to Celtic for a loan when they've got few tricky games to play. commons and Ambrose both contributed to a few extra points

If McGinn and Cummings go in the summer and they keep that shite manager their swagger and bravado will be gone by November when they sit one place above where they are now.

Moustache will find a way of getting loans from their feeder club,the same as popcorn teeth will get away with last nights exuberance

buzzbomb1958

If you think 70 points in that.league is a good job, nash on.

Zero challenge. Barely even the threat of one and yet they're limping over the line with a points total that wouldn't win 95% of league campaigns anywhere at any level.

They won't even win the league under their own steam,imagine having to kiss Sellicks arse for helping you to win a cup and a pish league

...a bit disco

"Ah'm the victim hear" says Lennon.

"It's a disgraceful challenge right in front of my technical area," Lennon told BBC Scotland after the match.

"Then he gets up and Darren McGregor confronts him and he feigns a head butt. I have the Morton staff in my technical area having a go at me and then I have the Morton players, acting the big hard men, having a go at me.

"So, I think I have been harshly done by, I think my players have been harshly done by in that incident as well."

Lennons managerial record is stinking. I hope he stays at Hibs for a long time yet.

If you can list his achievements in the correct context then convince me he should be Hearts manager then you should probably be leading the Brexit negotiations!!

Right at the end it looks like Lennon tries to gob on Duffy

And about 18 seconds.

Imagine getting hit by a big yellow blob that's started from the back of his nose and travelled through those teeth..

If hibs had a stereotypical manager to reflect their shitty team, it's him.

Imagine being at work, and your boss acting like that. Embarrassing stuff.

Indeed.

Can you imagine him saying to a young player..." Now, I want you to keep the head out there...".

:uhoh2:

Just seen it

Lennon totally lost it. If he's not punished there is certainly some favouritism in operation.

Harry Potter

Lennon as Hearts boss would be a complete and utter disaster zone. 

Imagine the seeth on here, be utter mad chaos, forum down, just glad it will never happen. 

Lincon Premier

Is it just me or is that not even that bad a tackle? Lennon going on and on about him trying to break his leg, the guy is a total head case and should get a lengthy ban. The head but should get a few games too.

queensferryjambo

Is it just me or is that not even that bad a tackle? Lennon going on and on about him trying to break his leg, the guy is a total head case and should get a lengthy ban. The head but should get a few games too.

You don't really get to see it but judging by the Hibs player he holds his neck when he is on the ground so possibly it has been an arm as well as the actual tackle? 

Lennons a lovely Man totally misunderstood.. ask his Ex, she will back that up

Having that Rat at Tynie would disgust me only a celtic sympathizer  would welcome such trouble on board well IMO

Pretty sure he spits.

He's almost definitely bi-polar.  From a Hibs player.  Some days he's your best mate, hugs, piggy backs all that stuff.  Next day doesn't say two words the whole day and looks suicidal.  Not belittling the condition, just what I heard from guy who sees him every day.

BUT! Bi-polar disorder does not make one a raving bell end.  Which he is.  I've also been told by many, many people how good a guy he is - pretty sure even my dad has met him on occasion and said he's a decent lad (and my dad does not like Hibs or Celtic!!!), but I've seen him/been close to his company on occasion and thought he was nothing short of a little big man thug.

And he's a shite manager.  Galling to say the least they beat us!  Should never have happened.  Especially when all they did was out muscle us.  He got it right that day, but didn't do much "managing" to do so, unfortunately cos he didn't have to.

Guy I know is a staunch Hibby and a good guy and he's always telling me how bad they are!!  Couldn't believe they beat us.  And not even taking the piss out of me, was saying how gutted he'd be if he was a Jambo to lose to this Hibs team like that cos he sees them each week.  He's worried about next season...

It's just now on STV 6pm news......A real stramash,.......

Vicious scenes.......

Jamie Borthwick almost pishing himself giving that report.

aye i saw that...,the Irish manager fora. I think was bemused as well

It's all bollocks.A couple of guys having a slight scrap.Hope were up for it tomorrow

Its what it can lead to inside and outside the ground with these incidents

Doesny really bother me as such but some people can get wound up with this shit

If that was Derby you can imagine the scenes

That aside NL is a lousy rat '' always the victim never to blame''

Seymour M Hersh

It's all bollocks.A couple of guys having a slight scrap.Hope were up for it tomorrow

What's happening tomorrow?

buzzbomb1958

Just watched the fracas on the news in more detail.

:rofl:

Lemmon is toast after that. Hope they throw the book at him.

What an ignorant fud.

Nothing much will happen moustache will see to that 2game ban maybe after the vermin are home and dry,their feeder clubs chairman will also put a word in for the scummy b#%%ard

im just so excited I can't wait for our game with the Mhanks I just lost a day

You lost two, mate.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I love a good rammy at a match. It's great fun to watch.  Forget all this classless stuff or bringing the game into disrepute, it's magic to see a pagger. 

Mad scenes - Love how the ref gets right out the way when the going gets tough.

To be fair, you see it quite a lot in Super League. The ref stands back and let's folk knock **** out of each other, and then steps back in when it's done. 1) he's unlikely to catch a stray fist, and 2) he can get a better view of who does what from a distance

To be fair, you see it quite a lot in Super League. The ref stands back and let's folk knock **** out of each other, and then steps back in when it's done. 1) he's unlikely to catch a stray fist, and 2) he can get a better view of who does what from a distance

Yep , happens in most sports to be fair. I'd not go near that animal when the red mist blears his rodent eyes. An absolute nut case

Bowmans_Boot

Although I have absolutely no time nor sympathy for Lennon (he brings on absolutely everything that he gets), I do like Managers showing passion and arguing about decisions. If our Manager acted in anywhere remotely resembling that manner then Ann Budge would have him sacked the very same day. How would the families cope with witnessing a heated argument? 

Although I have absolutely no time nor sympathy for Lennon (he brings on absolutely everything that he gets), I do like Managers showing passion and arguing about decisions. If our Manager acted in anywhere remotely resembling that manner then Ann Budge would have him sacked the very same day. How would the families cope with witnessing a heated argument?

You just can't help yourself can you?

It's just a matter of time before he goes even further. Ibrox next season could be the one. Or if we ever get our fekin act together and give them a defeat.

Passions great but that idiot is a few sandwiches short. Definitely on the spectrum

Archived