Hibs v Morton

Morgan

PeterintheRain

Although I have absolutely no time nor sympathy for Lennon (he brings on absolutely everything that he gets), I do like Managers showing passion and arguing about decisions. If our Manager acted in anywhere remotely resembling that manner then Ann Budge would have him sacked the very same day. How would the families cope with witnessing a heated argument? 

If our manager past or present had acted like that then they'd be looking at a life ban from football from your friends at the GFA(GTF).

H1b5 players sing racist songs. No punishment. H1b5 fans riot causing ?600,000 worth of damage. No punishment. H1b5 manager acts like a thug again and again through the season. No punishment.  They truly are Celtic B.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowmans_Boot

It's just a matter of time before he goes even further. Ibrox next season could be the one. Or if we ever get our fekin act together and give them a defeat.

Passions great but that idiot is a few sandwiches short. Definitely on the spectrum

Fingers crossed :) 

Bowmans_Boot

If our manager past or present had acted like that then they'd be looking at a life ban from football from your friends at the GFA(GTF).

H1b5 players sing racist songs. No punishment. H1b5 fans riot causing ?600,000 worth of damage. No punishment. H1b5 manager acts like a thug again and again through the season. No punishment.  They truly are Celtic B.

"My friends at the GFA"?? Where does that come from?

I am hardly Hibs No.1 supporter on here so I am not going to argue with the rest of your post. 

gorgie rd eh11

Lenny wasn't quite as bothered about cheating when Cummings was booked on Saturday against Falkirk for diving or when he tried to cheat by punching the ball in against Dundee United.

He has got a short memory though, his faking of a head butt to get Jaunjo sent off seems to have been air brushed out of history.

He has got a short memory though, his faking of a head butt to get Jaunjo sent off seems to have been air brushed out of history.

God that's right. Forgot about that one was that v ICT

Although I have absolutely no time nor sympathy for Lennon (he brings on absolutely everything that he gets), I do like Managers showing passion and arguing about decisions. If our Manager acted in anywhere remotely resembling that manner then Ann Budge would have him sacked the very same day. How would the families cope with witnessing a heated argument? 

Not enough cornettes to do this justice.

Why the anti Budge digs?

What did it add to the debate?

Lenny wasn't quite as bothered about cheating when Cummings was booked on Saturday against Falkirk for diving or when he tried to cheat by punching the ball in against Dundee United.

Spitonastranger

bingo stay on topic

Bowmans_Boot

Why the anti Budge digs?

What did it add to the debate?

Because it is an issue with our club. We have no passion, no fight, no edge. Hence we are turned over by lower league shite two years running.

I cant help myself with what exactly?

Still pissed that the young team were rightfully binned for singing your beloved party songs. So any excuse to bring ABs (correct unless you think it's still 1932) policies into a conversation where it wasn't relevant.

I still doff my cap to thee for staying this long without being launched. Well played

Because it is an issue with our club. We have no passion, no fight, no edge. Hence we are turned over by lower league shite two years running.

So the manager not scrapping on the pitch is to blame for our poor performances of late? Or was this related to the fact our fans are not allowed to sing bigoted shite which affects the players mindset? Or does it just affect you? Hmm...elementary dear Watson

I get that but I don't believe our pathetic performances against them was down to AB.

CL, RN, IC maybe though.

Bowmans_Boot

Still pissed that the young team were rightfully binned for singing your beloved party songs. So any excuse to bring ABs (correct unless you think it's still 1932) policies into a conversation where it wasn't relevant.

I still doff my cap to thee for staying this long without being launched. Well played

Your posts are nonsense. I havent been "launched" because I am clearly a Hearts fan.

Given my background, I am unlikely to be a bigot (having lived in ROI & Argentina).

Governor Tarkin

Why on Earth would the quoted poster get launched?

Your posts are nonsense. I havent been "launched" because I am clearly a Hearts fan.

Given my background, I am unlikely to be a bigot (having lived in ROI & Argentina).

Apart from the vast majority of your posts being pro-Rangers, or its-not-fair-we-cant-sing-that-nonsense-anymore, or bringing up AB and your perceived sleight at how she's running our club. No reason. No reason at all.

Also, living in a certain country has absolutely zero relevance to what your beliefs may, or may not be.

Why on Earth would the quoted poster get launched?

See above, or do a search for his/her posts. Either or.

Bowmans should be 'launched'?

For a start, that's a Hibsnet comment and secondly, why the Hell would a Hearts fan be 'launched' from a Hearts fansite?

Funny remark.

buzzbomb1958

It's funny how these threads turn into a lynch mob against our own fans,I wish threads would stay on topic some people would cause a row in an empty house

It's funny how these threads turn into a lynch mob against our own fans,I wish threads would stay on topic some people would cause a row in an empty house

:spoton:

For a start, that's a Hibsnet comment and secondly, why the Hell would a Hearts fan be 'launched' from a Hearts fansite?

Funny remark.

Going by his previous, he's a Hearts fan in the same way that Dr Pepper is an actual doctor. His posts are either 1) defending Rangers, 2) defending those wee fuds that were banned for singing sectarian songs, or 3) having a go at AB. If it's just me then I apologise, but those topics do not a Hearts man make

Also, as an aside, whereabout in Cote d'Azur are you? I've found myself in Cassis for the next few weeks. It's all very lovely

Governor Tarkin

See above, or do a search for his/her posts. Either or.

I am well aware of that posters posting style, and can fathom no good reason why they should be 'launched'.

Why don't you cut to the chase.

I didn't think the original tackle was even that bad. Yellow at worst.

Hard but fair, wasn't even a foul.  ;)

Harry Potter

To be fair, you see it quite a lot in Super League. The ref stands back and let's folk knock **** out of each other, and then steps back in when it's done. 1) he's unlikely to catch a stray fist, and 2) he can get a better view of who does what from a distance

Bit like the policeman in only fools and horses, sees delboy fighting with the local hardman, about turns and walks away ha ha.

the general

Funny remark.

aye because no Hearts fan has ever been 'launched' from this or any other fansite .............. therapist ?

I think Lennon will be cited for 'Behaviour becoming a Hibs Manager"

:smug:

The compliance officer seems awfy quiet!

Rod has locked him in the Broom cupboard...will only be released when required to investigate a Hearts player

Rod has locked him in the Broom cupboard...will only be released when required to investigate a Hearts player

:) 

He has just been on SSN claiming he did nothing wrong and has no regrets, he also claimed that him saying Jim Duffy asking for a square go was about body language and not what had been said, he claimed he qualified that at his press conference, if it is the conference after the match he said that JD had asked for a square go and not heard him say otherwise, he also claimed that feigning being head butted was out of order trying to get a fellow pro sent off, when you see the clip above with Juanjo he has a cheek, the guy is a grade A prick and hopefully he gets a long ban.

buzzbomb1958

Popcorn teeth on stv just about lost the plot with the interviewer practically seething in the boys face,he really is a prat can't help himself,it was all Morton and I never done nothing .He has become delusional like his clubs support

I cannot abide Lennon or Hibs. But i'll say one thing for them they've got the siege mentality going....something we had in abundance back in the day. A bit more fighting spirit all round wouldn't go a miss at Tynie these days!!

Can someone post a link to the daily record as his press conference was unreal. The anger in the man two days later ain't right, swearing at reporters ect

Seymour M Hersh

Can someone post a link to the daily record as his press conference was unreal. The anger in the man two days later ain't right, swearing at reporters ect

I've only seen still pictures of it but you're right he looks about to explode in them. Man's a ******* unstable fruit-loop!  It's just a pity one of the teams behind them had strung a few wins together and been within 2 or 3 points of them. I think he'd go over the edge and have a full breakdown. 

You can easily see behind Lennos facade

The Mans a bully and a coward waiting to explode

But He;s Bi Polar and Depressed..S U R E he sums up Hibs in many ways

aye because no Hearts fan has ever been 'launched' from this or any other fansite .............. therapist ?

Just caught up with this thread.

You are surely not comparing BB to that trolling fud that you mentioned.

If I was BB I'd be considering legal action for that.

Oh and Lennon is more to be pitted than anything . The guy is clearly not well.

Duffy embarrassed by his behaviour, Lennon not embarrassed or apologetic for his behaviour 2 days later. Still raging angry blaming Morton/Duffy for everything and saying he only did what any other manager would do.

SFA/SPFL should hammer him for his actions to send out a message that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated. Unfortunately based on past performance, and the taches presence, suspect this will be brushed under the carpet. Disgraceful

Lennon in today's evening news saying that if his player acted like the Morton player he'd never play for him again

Let's wait and see what he does next time a hibs player dives or fakes an injury plus as has already been said what about the jaunjo incident

Also Lennon said the Morton guy tried to break the hibs players leg. Lennon as a player was nothing but a thug so has a short memory

It's just a shame hibs are on easy street in the league cause I'd hate to see how he'd react if he was really under pressure

Lennon in today's evening news saying that if his player acted like the Morton player he'd never play for him again

Let's wait and see what he does next time a hibs player dives or fakes an injury plus as has already been said what about the jaunjo incident

Also Lennon said the Morton guy tried to break the hibs players leg. Lennon as a player was nothing but a thug so has a short memory

It's just a shame hibs are on easy street in the league cause I'd hate to see how he'd react if he was really under pressure

Agreed.

Dangerous ground for ginger baws as its only a matter of time when a Hibs player is done for cheating. Actually, wee cummings has been booked for simulation this season, has he not ?

Reminds me of Mr I.Q.......Scott Brown calling Jamie a cheat and a hooped demon player doing the exact same thing in the next game.

Two, not very clever people. 

Archived