Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holyrood_Hearts

Are folk really that hung up on collar's? I wear polo shirts probably more frequently than I do t-shirts. Maybe it's an age thing.

Don't get it myself. Surely tucking the collar in is gonna look daft?

Are folk really that hung up on collar's? I wear polo shirts probably more frequently than I do t-shirts. Maybe it's an age thing.

Yes, especially when it's so large and white on a dark colour, just immediately draws your attention to the collar and looks daft in my opinion.

A few details for thoae curious:

Material they used for the top doesn't look quite as good as in the teasers, but I suppose that was all photo and computer magic. Doesn't look as 'woven' but still good quality.

Top feels VERY thin. Thinner even than Puma... but it's a good thin. Doesn't seem as stretchy as the Puma kits, more robust.

Colour is perfect.

Badge is digital woven applique, embroidered to the top round the gold edge as is the same as past kits.

I think the sizes are running a tiny wee bit smaller this season(Might just be the 20 box of McDonald's nuggets on the walk home. Boak)

I got last season's in a Medium and this one in Large. Both very similar fit on me.

Re the sizing, mine is a large and when on fits perfectly, but it feels tight as hell trying to get on /off, especially coming off.

Otherwise I think the top is near perfect.

When we change the strip next year, I'd only make one minor change and that would be to move to a white grand dad type collar but the marketing guys would probably worry that a minor change may have an impact on sales.

crichiejambos

New arsenal away.. Black and pink.. Give an indication of what ours will look like

The shirt earlier on in the thread the black and pink one is that a mock up or is it something along they lines?

Great training gear selection for once.

It is.

Quite like the navy zip top and a couple of the dark training tees will be good for 5s. :)

millerjames398

Do they have any kids numbers? Adult numbers on kids strips don't look good.

If it helps get the shorts numbers on the back of a kids top ,I've done it before and it looks ok .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jambocraig89

Love the new strip just purchased one for me and one for the old man for fathers day. Is up their wiith one of the best in my generation of supporting the club will give the 2014 home strip a run for its money

Seen one person say it's a small fitting shirt. Anyone else got opinion on the fit please?!

If you are buying kids kits definitely i've just bought a strip

for a 2yr old and a 4 1/2 yr old and got an aged 4/5 and 6/7.

The adult top in medium looked ok to me and pretty standard.

Bungalow Bill

Seen one person say it's a small fitting shirt. Anyone else got opinion on the fit please?!

It is small. I went up one size.

...a bit disco

Do they have any kids numbers? Adult numbers on kids strips don't look good.

They have smaller numbers for kids.

I got them done for my grandkids last season.

Ordered online . Knew I would. Long sleeves too for the cauld

New stand

New team

New top

FTH

Went to get my old man one today for father's day, couldn't resist getting one myself.

Thing of beauty.

Saw a few dudes in Tesco today modelling them. Mrs JH will be purchasing one for my birthday. Like it probs as much as the Adidas championship one, almost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a couple of tops today.

Shop was very busy, this top is selling well.

Good news!!

Where's all the negative "it's just going to be the same as Everton's but maroon" ***** now??

Samuel Camazzola

The shirt earlier on in the thread the black and pink one is that a mock up or is it something along they lines?

It's pretty much bang on except it's deep navy/dark purple. Shorts are potentially black but may be same as top. The leaked pictures were not conclusive.

Lucille's Thirsty

The club have got the home kits spot on since Ann came in.

This season is the best it's beautiful in long sleeve.

Yup shop was busy right before 3 when i bought the kids strips its going to make is alot of money.

It really isnt hard, keep the top simple and use the correct colour (which we now have going forward) and there you have it.

If you are buying kids kits definitely i've just bought a strip

for a 2yr old and a 4 1/2 yr old and got an aged 4/5 and 6/7.

The adult top in medium looked ok to me and pretty standard.

Really?! Damn, ordered my 2 year old the 2/3 kit as next up was 4/5... please tell me you have massive kids?!! :D

Oh well i can always send them back

Rudi Hates Hibees

Really?! Damn, ordered my 2 year old the 2/3 kit as next up was 4/5... please tell me you have massive kids?!! :D

I got the 4-5 for my 4 year old and it fits fine. I would say he's around normal size for a 4 year old. Hope that helps.

GORGEOUS colour!! Lovely top - shame about the collar

The collar makes it!!!! Pure class

Gordon Ramsay

Not bought a top in a few years but thinking I'm going to get this one.

Can you order online or club shop only?

Sorry if daft question havent read through thread.

I really like it. I don't usually buy the new kits, but very tempted. The ?48 is putting me off a bit though, outrageous price for a football top.

...a bit disco

Not bought a top in a few years but thinking I'm going to get this one.

Can you order online or club shop only?

Sorry if daft question havent read through thread.

Either or.

:thumbsup:

I've been in the club shop three times this weekend and it's been rammed each time.

Would be interesting to know what they've taken in this weekend in sales. ??????????

Samuel Camazzola

If the away kit is the pink/ dark navy job, I'll be buying that and the home top.

:pleasing:

It's a third kit.

Away kit is pale blue.

Saw a few bairns out in their Hibs tops today :rofl:

**** me it's a terrible kit. Looks like a shan rugby top.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Saw a few dudes in Tesco today modelling them. Mrs JH will be purchasing one for my birthday. Like it probs as much as the Adidas championship one, almost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a birthday coming up in the next few weeks so will be dropping a lot of hints. If it doesn't work I will be digging deep myself as it is the best looking top since the championship season.

Buffalo Bill

I like the black polo shirt Perry Kitchen was wearing the other day at the launch.

Perth to Paisley

Saw a few bairns out in their Hibs tops today :rofl:

**** me it's a terrible kit. Looks like a shan rugby top.

Should have phoned Childline .... kids are obviously being forced into wearing it :-)

I like the black polo shirt Perry Kitchen was wearing the other day at the launch.

Looked fantastic that one, the puma stuff just looked shite in comparison.

Haha afraid not although they will fit i just didnt think it left much room for any growing. The sizes i have a very slightly bigger than maybe needed.

They arent drowning in them though.

I really like it. I don't usually buy the new kits, but very tempted. The ?48 is putting me off a bit though, outrageous price for a football top.

Its ?80 if you buy a top abroad.

Bungalow Bill

Given how good the home shirt is, I have to say a simple white/maroon reversal for the away shirt would be fantastic.

Archived