Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I hate the teasing tbh. The thing is just sitting there ready but we can't see it for ten days? Just show us FFS. :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the teasing tbh. The thing is just sitting there ready but we can't see it for ten days?

Is the 16th the view date or the on sale date?

Bungalow Bill

I hate the teasing tbh. The thing is just sitting there ready but we can't see it for ten days? Just show us FFS. :lol:

Agreed, although maybe the delay is due to sorting the sponsorship out?

Captain America

Is the 16th the view date or the on sale date?

I had assumed the 16th was on sale date. 

Prince Buaben

Agreed, although maybe the delay is due to sorting the sponsorship out?

Sure they can photoshop it on once its sorted. 

From looking at how bright the badge is id imagine a pretty bright light was shone on it for this photo which is making the maroon look lighter.

Like on a sunny day......

Re the dark maroon, the last 2 times I wached us when we were playing in the all maroon strip (U20s v.Hibs) and Celtic, I got confused a bit with the refs in their all black gear.

Sort of thinking, easy pass on, oh crap, that's the ref.

That said, I'm red / green colour blind which merges in to other colours / shades that I think are similar.

But in both games, some of the players seemed to do the same in pass the ball directly to the ref. 

I'll need some red / green colour deficiency folk to back me up (hopefully) as you non disability folk call 'crap'

BelgeJambo

Wrong time of the month again

Nookie Bear

Re the dark maroon, the last 2 times I wached us when we were playing in the all maroon strip (U20s v.Hibs) and Celtic, I got confused a bit with the refs in their all black gear.

That said, I'm red / green colour blind which merges in to other colours / shades that I think are similar.

But in both games, some of the players seemed to do the same in pass the ball directly to the ref. 

I'll need some red / green colour deficiency folk to back me up (hopefully) as you non disability folk call 'crap'

hearts-hearts-v-hibs-john-beaton_3417113

Couldn't find those particular games but this gives an idea of it. I agree with you, and I think I had a similar problem.

Sure they can photoshop it on once its sorted.

Aye, because it looked quality when we done that a few years ago:

hearts-1.jpg

:lol:

I'm not colour blind and I found the last couple of strips to be too dark, especially with the maroon shorts for cup games.

The 2012 strip is a nice shade, and the teased photo (if the camera caught the colour right) looks to be brighter/lighter again.

Father's day is 18th June - if the sale date isn't 16th - that would be a bit of a lost opportunity. We always miss bringing them out for folk to buy for summer holidays and the like.

Samuel Camazzola

Hopefully unveiled with a new signing

Hopefully unveiled in an Ayr United style launch.

Captain America

Hopefully unveiled with a new signing 

We done this last year with Sammon I think. 

well yeah, that would be preferable 

hearts-1.jpg

Who's the keeper? :D never saw him before

Samuel Camazzola

I've been advised by someone who has had sight of the designs that the home and away will feature a regular badge but the 3rd will have a 'pink' monochrome style badge.

The white badge is to feature on the neck below a white collar.

Away top is rumoured to be sky blue with maroon shorts.

3rd rumoured to be navy/dark purple with pink trim.

Not ITK, just relaying details.

I've been advised by someone who has had sight of the designs that the home and away will feature a regular badge but the 3rd will have a 'pink' monochrome style badge.

Sky blue with maroon shorts sounds utterly rank haha!

PhoenixHearts

Third sounds like it could be quite nice. Something a bit like the away kit from the 5-1 season, without Wonga of course.

Samuel Camazzola

Supposedly, only the home has a fold collar.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

**** off with the purple away kit. Why not try and go for something stylish or fan suggestion? Pink yellow now purple/pink badge.

Look how mad I'm getting over a football top :ermm:

kingantti1874

hearts-1.jpg

That kit was brutal.. So shiny

youngy1874

Sky blue with maroon shorts sounds utterly rank haha!

Sounds like it could be something like this for the away?We had maroon shorts for this one, 

Hearts-95-Away.jpg

youngy1874

Sounds like it could be something like this for the away?We had maroon shorts for this one, 

Thing of beauty

060496-tennents-scottish-cup-semi-final-

PhoenixHearts

**** off with the purple away kit. Why not try and go for something stylish or fan suggestion? Pink yellow now purple/pink badge.

Look how mad I'm getting over a football top :ermm:

It's the third kit. Room to experiment.

It can be quite a decent combination tbf, if you ignore the shite team modelling it... 

cgemail_barcelona_away_kit_2016_201717jp

I'm guessing if it goes on sale 16th - there will be no pre-orders for mail delivery dispatch? 8 days till then and the number of orders to fulfill would likely be quite large.

:(

Jambo, Goodbye

hearts-hearts-v-hibs-john-beaton_3417113

Couldn't find those particular games but this gives an idea of it. I agree with you, and I think I had a similar problem.

TBF, Don Cowie looks as if he is having trouble telling them apart also...

One of the reasons I hate that all Maroon strip - the famous play in dark maroon tops and WHITE shorts!!!

have a feeling that the colourless badge may be on our 3rd kit, keeping the home and away more traditional.

Hope you like neon pink :lol:

That kit was brutal.. So shiny

It sure ain't DARK Maroon!!!

:davebp:

millerjames398

Thing of beauty

060496-tennents-scottish-cup-semi-final-

The semi final v the mutton molesters one of my favourite games,and that strip always reminds me of the game.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hope you like neon pink :lol:

:yas:

That would actually be amazing. :lol:

The seethe would be out of this world.

Dallas Green

Who's the keeper? :D never saw him before

Balogh, he was a decent enough keeper.

Did he not tip a shot he had no right getting to onto a post? Had to proper change direction to save it.

Did he not tip a shot he had no right getting to onto a post? Had to proper change direction to save it.

Against Hibs at Tynie I believe - superhuman save!!

The semi final v the mutton molesters one of my favourite games,and that strip always reminds me of the game.

Me to - happy memories - but hated the strip!

Also diving full length in a one on one in the box to steal the ball off Ratboy just as he was about to shoot.

Dallas Green

Against Hibs at Tynie I believe - superhuman save!!

That's the one! I can't seem to find a clip of it :(

Dallas Green

Also diving full length in a one on one in the box to steal the ball off Ratboy just as he was about to shoot.

Was that when he was brought on for Kello at Easter Road?

millerjames398

I'm sure the balogh save was was deflected as well so had to change direction, an underrated save, kept it 0 0 I think, quality save[emoji106]

Westendjambo

hearts-1.jpg

I've looked for this everywhere but can anyone remember the save balogh made against hibs. It was a deflected Riordan strike tipped on to the post. He was sent one way and acrobatically swirled in mid air to get finger tips to it.

Sorry for being out of topic, just past my mind

Holyrood_Hearts

Was that when he was brought on for Kello at Easter Road?

Yeah it was. Sure Bruno scored for us that day.

I've looked for this everywhere but can anyone remember the save balogh made against hibs. It was a deflected Riordan strike tipped on to the post. He was sent one way and acrobatically swirled in mid air to get finger tips to it.

Sorry for being out of topic, just past my mind

At the Gorgie Road iirc

Archived