shots fired at westminster

reaths17

boy_in_maroon

Terrorist or non terrorist attack, all this does is add fuel to an already high burning fire of hatred for the islamaphobics and racists out there.

It's going to be an ever ongoing non ending war.

Respects to the innocent who have been effected by today's tragedy. Sad times we live in

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Future's Maroon

Two separate incidents now, London eye been shut down

Exactly.

It should be suspended in any case.

Terrorist attack on our soil... No thets carry on debating independence

Take this bullshit elsewhere. It's you, not anyone else, who looks bad here.

Have a bit of respect.

zoltan socrates

How do you stop it? Outlaw the religion, its texts and its practices

Yes its difficult but then so too is the news some children will be receiving tonight

Needless, utterly needless, get harsh with the demographic responsible

Yes its difficult but then so too is the news some children will be receiving tonight

What about the majority of decent muslims who are totally against these lunatics?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

You mean outlaw in Britain? What would that look like? Police and security services going into churches? Homes? How would you do that?

People killed and injured and this is what you pick up on?  Get a ******* grip lad.

as has already been shown, people on both sides are using this as a way to get at 'the other side'. Pretty warped minds IMO but par for the course on here these days  

Captain Sausage

Terrible. Must be so difficult to try and counter these attacks. My thoughts go out to those affected and hopefully there are no further fatalities.

Can't believe the amount of narcissistic pricks who are taking selfies and photos from the police cordon.

What about the majority of decent muslims who are totally against these lunatics?

Surely they'd have no problem with reformation at least?

Pew Research also shows that there is a massive amount (800,000,000 at least) who hold extremist views such as supporting terrorism, executing gays and sympathising with terrorists.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'd imagine the extremists would love that, it would help recruit others to their cause.

Get harsh on an entire religion which will almost certainly aggregate things further because of one nutter?

I would only entertain your point if this was a UK wide network.

Reformation in what way? How can you control what goes on and who thinks what? It would just cause more issues.

Two separate incidents now, London eye been shut down

I think it's just a precautionary measure whilst the area is searched.

Mac_fae_Gillie

The ability to kill is now pretty easy there is no comming back from that.

Good policing on guns and bomb making equipment have just meant vehicles and knives are weapon of choice. They is no stopping these attacks

we are lucky there are so many caught in planning stage but some will always occur,, the present and the future huge shame such hatred exists to harm others

attacking Parliament is terrorism, mowing down people on pavement is hatred.

Mod edit

Ibrahim Tall

Pew Research also shows that there is a massive amount (800,000,000 at least) who hold extremist views such as supporting terrorism, executing gays and sympathising with terrorists.

If true, how exactly do you outlaw 800,000,000+ people?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

And those 800m are probably at home right now wondering why half of us want to outlaw their religion, close all their churches and burn all their books. Hate begets hate, doesn't matter who started it.

Reformation in what way? How can you control what goes on and who thinks what? It would just cause more issues.

Reform the Koran similarly to how they did with the Old to New Testament (you can correct me if I'm wrong on that one), at least take out parts such as 47:4 beheadings and child abuse, for example.

If true, how exactly do you outlaw 800,000,000+ people?

I never actually agreed with outlawing it, I suggested reformation.

Either way, there isn't 800m of them living in the UK, which is where I'm talking about.

GorgieMIlls

Wonder how many Martin McGuniess apologists in the last 24hrs will be all over Twitter, Facebook and the press condoning this horrible incident.

This sort of attack can happen anywhere at anytime. Some fanatic drives a car along a pavement in what is a tourist hotpot.

Very hard to prevent or predict.

Let's just hope there is no cordinated follow up attack.

Police say it's still being considered as an ongoing incident.

People need to remember the Scottish Parliament would have been on high alert after this so would have to follow security instructions.

I have to say there has been some shameful posts on here this afternoon.

zoltan socrates

You mean outlaw in Britain? What would that look like? Police and security services going into churches? Homes? How would you do that?

How you come to that conclusion from what ive said i will never know, whos talking about outlawing britain?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

How you come to that conclusion from what ive said i will never know, whos talking about outlawing britain?

Outlaw Islam in Britain. Is that what you meant?

zoltan socrates

Get harsh on an entire religion which will almost certainly aggregate things further because of one nutter?

Thats right, it was one nutter in nice, one nutter in tunisia, one nutter in......lots of 'one nutters' adds up to alot of nutters

And calling them nutters??? Why are they nutters? One common denominator, every time

zoltan socrates

You think there isnt a uk network? Ffs, no wonder we are easy targets

Paramedics perform cpr on perpetrator in the back of the ambulance!!!

Feck them let the fecker die!!!!!!

Governor Tarkin

Shoot him again.

you need to question them to find out if there are more, so we can prevent more attacks

You think there isnt a uk network? Ffs, no wonder we are easy targets

You're right, maybe we should force them all to wear a moon shape on their arm or facebook profile? Then round them all into camps? Would you like that outcome? I will safely bet this guy probably watched a few youtube videos and then acted alone. Bet he is a total loser too. There are probably more muslims in the police, army, government etc than those who are extremists. 

If it was organised by a network then it was a fairly pathetic attempt but by the sounds of it has unfortunately claimed lives.

I have a problem with Islam the same way I do with many major religions but most of the people themselves don't want to go about killing everybody.

After Anders Breivik should Norway have rounded up all white people?

you need to question them to find out if there are more, so we can prevent more attacks

They wouldnt cooperate anyway with any questioning so feck them!!!

All they have to say is "no comment"

William H. Bonney

No doubt that's what he wanted. Revive him and imprison him for life.

Rocco_Jambo

I'm sure he'd be keen to assist the police and security services with their enquiries as soon as he feels better.

And those 800m are probably at home right now wondering why half of us want to outlaw their religion, close all their churches and burn all their books. Hate begets hate, doesn't matter who started it.

Well said,22/3/2016. The Brussels bombings,unreal.

zoltan socrates

I'd imagine the extremists would love that, it would help recruit others to their cause.

Good, then wed know the true numbers of what we are dealing with

The other option of course is to do what weve been doing for the last ten years, reactive solutions mean this kind of event will happen again in a few months, happy with that aye?

Weve got schools being investigated, proven records of what they term extremist teachings, weve got polls showing as much as 75pc sympathy for jihadist causes, weve got islamic lobbyist demanding separate laws and judicial systems, we look at what is happening in sweden, france, belgium, germany and still, collectively, we look for a solution other than the obvious

During ww2 good people of german descent were interned irrespective of their view of nazi germany, in war conditions it was needed, we are at war, the only people that dont realise this are those who look to defend these people, we havent decided we are at war, they have

Some one mentioned that 'surely there will be no objection to reformation' ffs the religion treats that kind of talk with the same brutality as a gay or an adulterer, to reform it is going against gods word as they see it, most people in this country dont know what we are up against, clearly

Any way im contributing no more, kickback knows my views on them

Build the ****ing wall

Rocco_Jambo

You're right, maybe we should force them all to wear a moon shape on their arm or facebook profile? Then round them all into camps? Would you like that outcome? I will safely bet this guy probably watched a few youtube videos and then acted alone. Bet he is a total loser too. There are probably more muslims in the police, army, government etc than those who are extremists. 

If it was organised by a network then it was a fairly pathetic attempt but by the sounds of it has unfortunately claimed lives.

I have a problem with Islam the same way I do with many major religions but most of the people themselves don't want to go about killing everybody.

After Anders Breivik should Norway have rounded up all white people?

Pathetic attempt? You seen the news?

No doubt that's what he wanted. Revive him and imprison him for life.

I suppose if he dies, he dies a martyr, so survival would mean he can't cash in his 72 virgins.

Governor Tarkin

I'm sure he'd be keen to assist the police and security services with their enquiries as soon as he feels better.

Correct.

A bit of 'Marine A' treatment would be more appropriate.

AlphonseCapone

What a disgraceful thread. Two pages in and we've Sten doing his usual trolling attempt, Zoltan doing his usual islam thing, then for a wee addition we've folk using it to point score over independence and Martin McGuiness. Some absolute ***** on this thread.

Shan times in London. Sounds like the emergency services response has been as good as possible which is good to hear. Hopefully no more deaths reported.

Luckily we live in a country where knives and motor vehicles are the most damaging weapons headbangers can easily get their hands on.

Rudolf's Mate

I'm late to the thread but he said reformation and not outlaw. Unless he mentioned it previously then apologies. If, as has been posted the Koran mentions beheading and child abuse then I have to agree with him. There should be no question. 

Archived