• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Statts1976uk
3 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

This one, by any chance ?

th?id=OIP.H3aMZHoeRquD-6DxT8EWAwHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Yes, at least she was using blue as a background. A lot of them are using green as the main course.

Lone Striker
52 minutes ago, Statts1976uk said:

Yes, at least she was using blue as a background. A lot of them are using green as the main course.

Its a shame they ditched this one many moons ago -

th?id=OIP.mmnyZW57l3Ml2nV2BkmS6QHaIB&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Running around waving a burning flame & setting fire to stuff seems an appropriate way to represent their  record in Govt since 2010.

:whistling:

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Liz Truss taking up the pro Tory / win election space today.

I've seen a quote where she's said she hasn't given up hope of having another go at being tory leader. 

In the same way that I haven't given up hope of recording a 9.50 in the 100 metres. 

Utterly delusional. 

Jim_Duncan

She’s like a Hibs fan that watched 5-1 and thought they were the better team. 

Ulysses
11 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

She’s like a Hibs fan that watched 5-1 and thought they were the better team. 

Maybe she thought Hearts were in serious trouble until the Deep State thwarted Hibs' plans, or something along those lines.  :laugh: 

I did like the Grauniad's headline about her:

image.png.1e13adc1aabe4b37490f069b3e032d65.png

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

:rofl:

Paying that moron £100K a year out of the public purse for being a former PM.

Let that sink in. A disgrace.

Statts1976uk
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Why a backbench MP is spending so much time in the States and commentating on other countries election campaigns is a joke too.

I see unemployment has gone up, it'll be interesting to see how this is spun.

Edited by Statts1976uk

joondalupjambo
21 minutes ago, Statts1976uk said:

Why a backbench MP is spending so much time in the States and commentating on other countries election campaigns is a joke too.

I see unemployment has gone up, it'll be interesting to see how this is spun.

Spun as a positive because the BoE can perhaps now reduce the interest rates due to a contracting of the job market and therefore a slowing of wage increases?

Even sounds plausible when you read it back🤣

Ray Gin
1 hour ago, Statts1976uk said:

To think her constituents are likely to vote her back in again!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68823526

Lettuce all rejoice in the fact that she only lasted a matter of weeks. The damage this basket case could have done by now if she was still in office doesn't bare thinking about.

Statts1976uk
44 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Spun as a positive because the BoE can perhaps now reduce the interest rates due to a contracting of the job market and therefore a slowing of wage increases?

Even sounds plausible when you read it back🤣

When you put it like that it does!!

I was speaking to my son about how May 2nd may get spun and he suggested that it'll be interpreted as the population telling the government that they want change and this is a change government.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Boab said:

:wonga:

really is a joke like 

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, Statts1976uk said:

When you put it like that it does!!

I was speaking to my son about how May 2nd may get spun and he suggested that it'll be interpreted as the population telling the government that they want change and this is a change government.

That has started already I think because for a while now they have been punting the line, "We have a plan for change".  Followed  "Honest Guv we do" 🤣

Japan Jambo
11 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Maybe she thought Hearts were in serious trouble until the Deep State thwarted Hibs' plans, or something along those lines.  :laugh: 

I did like the Grauniad's headline about her:

🤣

Victorian

Truss's blunderbuss of blame reaches far and wide.  One of her recent strands is to castigate other Tory MPs as being CINOs.  Conservatives in name only.  Remember that many of these MPs are the very people she relied upon to obtain the parliamentary support to make it on to the membership ballot for leadership.

Thanks for the vote mate.  You've made me leader.  By the way but,  you're a shit Tory.

Today she brushed off the blame for interest rate armageddon on mortgage payers.  Nothing to do with the mini budget.  The one that required her to sack her Chancellor.  The one that she previously DID accept some blame for.  No,  interest rates were rising anyway.  So much so that the BofE are to blame for it by... not increasing the interest rate quick enough (bemused much?).  In fact,  interest rates should have gone up 'cos they were too low.  

Bank of England are to blame for interest rate being too low,  too high,  low for too long,  putting it up too quickly (to prevent a total meltdown).

She's making little effort to maintain even a facade of a coherent narrative.  Quite a tragic,  lame exercise in reputational restoration.

Edited by Victorian

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Truss's blunderbuss of blame reaches far and wide.  One of her recent strands is to castigate other Tory MPs as being CINOs.  Conservatives in name only.  Remember that many of these MPs are the very people she relied upon to obtain the parliamentary support to make it on to the membership ballot for leadership.

Thanks for the vote mate.  You've made me leader.  By the way but,  you're a shit Tory.

Today she brushed off the blame for interest rate armageddon on mortgage payers.  Nothing to do with the mini budget.  The one that required her to sack her Chancellor.  The one that she previously DID accept some blame for.  No,  interest rates were rising anyway.  So much so that the BofE are to blame for it by... not increasing the interest rate quick enough (bemused much?).  In fact,  interest rates should have gone up 'cos they were too low.  

Bank of England are to blame for interest rate being too low,  too high,  low for too long,  putting it up too quickly (to prevent a total meltdown).

She's making little effort to maintain even a facade of a coherent narrative.  Quite a tragic,  lame exercise in reputational restoration.

I think she deserves to be reinstated as Tory leader just after the local elections. 

Good for her, and good for Britain. :whistling:

Victorian
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I think she deserves to be reinstated as Tory leader just after the local elections. 

Good for her, and good for Britain. :whistling:

Good luck to her in her quest to win the hearts and minds of all 'dem CINOs.

You're really just a leftist,  wokey,  climate agenda agitator with a blue rosette... but geez yer vote anyway as I must lead you once more.

Ulysses
15 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Good luck to her in her quest to win the hearts and minds of all 'dem CINOs.

You're really just a leftist,  wokey,  climate agenda agitator with a blue rosette... but geez yer vote anyway as I must lead you once more.

Nah.  Rish!!! is the man for me.  He's just so cool and authentic. :unsure:

Sideways and arseways, comrades.  Sideways and arseways. :laugh:

Victorian
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

I saw an interview with Farage. He had left saying he didn't want to cause any hassle basically. 

Shat himself and legged it.

Ulysses
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Shat himself and legged it.

That conjures up quite an unpleasant mental image, not gonna lie. :eek:

Victorian
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

That conjures up quite an unpleasant mental image, not gonna lie. :eek:

Not keen on the pictorials but the written image of that ***** sharting himself blind is not unwelcome.

SectionDJambo

Farage didn’t want Brussels, and now Brussels doesn’t want him.

No real surprise. 

Victorian
10 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

No real surprise. 

"Thank God for Brexit",  wailed Farage.

Yet there you are.  Making a total ***** of yourself.  In Brussels.

milky_26
43 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

No real surprise. 

i wonder what nonsense he is sprouting

The Mighty Thor

A conference with Farage, Braverman, Miriam Cates and Orban

Sounds like a hoot.

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Not keen on the pictorials but the written image of that ***** sharting himself blind is not unwelcome.

:laugh:

QnVqIvh.gif     :gok::gocompare: Truly, Liz Truss is an intellectual giant amongst us mere mortals.

Edited by Cade

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

QnVqIvh.gif     :gok::gocompare: Truly, Liz Truss is an intellectual giant amongst us mere mortals.

Yes, of course.

We well remember how she forgot the way out of a room, that she had entered, to give one of her insightful monologues in, only a few minutes earlier.

Sergey Lavrov also showed her up for lack of knowledge on her job as Foreign Secretary when he led her into  making a bold statement on Russian geography when she hadn’t a clue.

She is a real asset to the UK, but not in the way she maybe thinks.

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Puts a bit of a question mark over Oxford, since she got a degree there.

Aye, and it was in Economics !

Lecturer must have had a penchant for a decent pair of breasts !

As plausible an explanation as any other.

ehcaley

Rishi last seen in the lobbies opening a packet of Regal and asking if anybody had a light.Over 100 abstained and 57 told him to effoff.

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, ehcaley said:

Rishi last seen in the lobbies opening a packet of Regal and asking if anybody had a light.Over 100 abstained and 57 told him to effoff.

Lots of them good old Tory boys will be taking tobacco company dollars. 

Got to top up the coffers since the Roubles dried up

Japan Jambo
13 hours ago, Cade said:

Puts a bit of a question mark over Oxford, since she got a degree there.

Anyone else thinking she spent three years on her knees?

I P Knightley
11 hours ago, Boab said:

Aye, and it was in Economics !

Lecturer must have had a penchant for a decent pair of breasts !

As plausible an explanation as any other.

She's a Tory politician - it was PPE: Philosophy, Politics and Economics; a "general studies" degree, in other words.

I've no idea what class of degree she got; I can't imagine it was higher than a 2:2 or it would have been all over her profile. I read somewhere that she was initially rejected from the Oxford college that interviewed her but was put into a 'pool' where other colleges can pick you up. Rather than be grateful at this lifeline, she threw a hissy fit and demanded that the original college, Merton, give her a place. Surprisingly, they did, which only puts Merton College right down in my estimation. 

Whether she got her degree through her quite well-known penchant for the boaby and willingness to put it about for personal gain is open to speculation. I know she went on to qualify as a chartered management accountant, which is not a feat of remarkably great intellect if you're well coached. 

However, her innate ability to make a complete dumpling of herself is something that isn't identified or weeded out by any exam system that I know of. 

manaliveits105

Good to hear she will likely get voted back into parliament at GE and continue to live rent free in the minds of the obsessed on jkb 

54 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good to hear she will likely get voted back into parliament at GE and continue to live rent free in the minds of the obsessed on jkb 

😃😃😃😃 your trolling is getting worse

Ulysses
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

😃😃😃😃 your trolling is getting worse

It is, but he's not wrong.

She has the wit and intelligence of a soup spoon, but I'm presuming that whoever is running her plans to have her "emerge" as a front runner for the leadership after a Tory meltdown at the election, so she can pivot the party to Reform and put it on an upwards electoral track.  That might work alright. 

Victorian

I really can't see any of the leading right wing bampots or any current or previous top brass being remotely interested in being an opposition party leader.  There's no grift in it and there's nowhere near the same post-office spin offs.  They are not a natural or comfortable party of opposition.  I doubt any of the well known figures will go near it until much nearer to an election that they are likely to win. 

The far right are not interested in actually being in power.

That comes with responsibilities and oversight. And it tends to confront their stupid ideas with harsh reality.

They thrive on sniping from outside and grifting huge amounts of money from their soft headed followers.

This current lot of shitebags have actually been in power for 14 years but still refuse to accept any responsibility or accept that their plans are wholly illegal.

It's all a conspiracy, you see.

A global cabal of hardcore marxists fronted by the UN, the EU, the IMF, The Bank of England, Carol Vorderman and Gary Lineker.

It's not their fault that their bonkers ideas don't work.

Just subscribe to their wee campaign groups and donate a few quid a month so they can carry on the fight against the dark forces of reality.

Edited by Cade

scott herbertson
20 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

A conference with Farage, Braverman, Miriam Cates and Orban

Sounds like a hoot.

Sounds like something you would dream if you ate a kilo of blue cheese at bedtime

Jim_Duncan
30 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I really can't see any of the leading right wing bampots or any current or previous top brass being remotely interested in being an opposition party leader.  There's no grift in it and there's nowhere near the same post-office spin offs.  They are not a natural or comfortable party of opposition.  I doubt any of the well known figures will go near it until much nearer to an election that they are likely to win. 

Step forward Braverman. She's so desperate she'd take it. And probably guarantee a second term for Labour unless Johnson comes back to 'save' the party.

Victorian
8 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Step forward Braverman. She's so desperate she'd take it. And probably guarantee a second term for Labour unless Johnson comes back to 'save' the party.

Can only see it being a minor bampot as some kind of caretaker leader until the next election draws close.  As soon as there's the beginnings of an election campaign in the near future,  out will come the opportunists,  ideologues,  proxies for hidden interests.  The main players will go on manoeuvres.  

It's still very much unclear as to which and how many of these ***** will remain MPs.  

SectionDJambo

It might have been wise for Sunak to have steered clear of the Angela Rayner accusations by a guy who isn’t confident enough in his information to tell all what she is alleged to have done all those years ago.

He could end up looked foolish if the Police, who initially said there was nothing to investigate, come back and repeat that assessment.

No doubt, if she is cleared by the Police, the Daily Mail will declare that she has wasted Police time, as they did with Starmer when they went after him and demanded a Police investigation.

Politics in the UK is bordering on farce.