More Tory lies

aussieh

Sooperstar

I see the Tories have deleted the Tweet celebrating our 2nd placed position in the global power rankings. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He passed on the numbers of other MPs and staff to whoever he was chatting to on Grinder without their knowledge.

When it was coming to light what was happening he had a ah that might have been me that done that moment 🤣

I assume the other mps were gay ? Or in the closet ? Seems very odd thing to do ? You really shouldn’t give peoples numbers out without their permission . 

vegas-voss
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I assume the other mps were gay ? Or in the closet ? Seems very odd thing to do ? You really shouldn’t give peoples numbers out without their permission . 

It doesn't say only they were contacted by either Charlie or Abbie

Lone Striker
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’ve no really read a lot about this 

“ scandal “ so what has the MP actually did which is unlawful ? Or causing people to get their knickers in a twist ? 

Nothing unlawful (at the moment), but most likely broke HoC rules & standards.   Got himself compromised  by some dodgy bloke he seems to have sent pics of his didgeridoo to. The bloke then seems to have blackmailed him into sending him the phone numbers of other gay Tory MPs, presumably to notch up more blackmail opportunities. 

Victorian
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’ve no really read a lot about this 

“ scandal “ so what has the MP actually did which is unlawful ? Or causing people to get their knickers in a twist ? 

Maybe your first step would be to read about it before positioning yourself against anyone getting their knickers in a twist.  It's as if your preferred position is to find opinions to ridicule.  Maybe find out what it's about later,  if arsed.  

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Victorian said:

Maybe your first step would be to read about it before positioning yourself against anyone getting their knickers in a twist.  It's as if your preferred position is to find opinions to ridicule.  Maybe find out what it's about later,  if arsed.  

I have dear . Try not getting your knickers in a twist . The brits love a good old fashioned sex scandal 

IMG_2010.gif

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Nothing unlawful (at the moment), but most likely broke HoC rules & standards.   Got himself compromised  by some dodgy bloke he seems to have sent pics of his didgeridoo to. The bloke then seems to have blackmailed him into sending him the phone numbers of other gay Tory MPs, presumably to notch up more blackmail opportunities. 

Hard to believe in this day and age people can still get “ blackmailed “ due to their sexual orientation . He seems to have been rather naive .  

Victorian
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have dear . Try not getting your knickers in a twist . The brits love a good old fashioned sex scandal 

IMG_2010.gif

James is beelin' that he hasn't found something to be in conflict about.  Beelin'.  

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

James is beelin' that he hasn't found something to be in conflict about.  Beelin'.  

:lol:

Lone Striker
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hard to believe in this day and age people can still get “ blackmailed “ due to their sexual orientation . He seems to have been rather naive .  

His sexuality was only part of the potential embarrassment/humiliation - an MP isn't supposed to be giving out other MPs phone number without permission, especially to some random bloke he found on Grindr.   VERY naive and downright stupid, I'd say.  MPs getting involved in that sort of "social media" stuff are risking political suicide.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Lone Striker said:

His sexuality was only part of the potential embarrassment/humiliation - an MP isn't supposed to be giving out other MPs phone number without permission, especially to some random bloke he found on Grindr.   VERY naive and downright stupid, I'd say.  MPs getting involved in that sort of "social media" stuff are risking political suicide.

And for what ? A penis . That’s all it really is . Many a man has fallen due to the desire for it ! 😂

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Victorian said:

IMG_5183.gif

SectionDJambo
16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_2010.gif

No sex, please.

We’re British!

Lone Striker
9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And for what ? A penis . That’s all it really is . Many a man has fallen due to the desire for it ! 😂

image.png.2edcf8e99d237a1ce6e7c2819bc28db3.png

And now its being reported that another 2 MPs have received msgs  from dodgy unknown persons asking for pics of their bits & pieces, which they then actually went ahead & did !!     Fecking hell......  

Wragg's explanation - They had compromising things on me. They wouldn’t leave me alone. They would ask for people. I gave them some numbers, not all of them. I told him to stop. He’s manipulated me.

Well aye, .... and who's to blame for that, ya daftie ?

:facepalm:

periodictabledancer
11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

And now its being reported that another 2 MPs have received msgs  from dodgy unknown persons asking for pics of their bits & pieces, which they then actually went ahead & did !!     Fecking hell......  

Wragg's explanation - They had compromising things on me. They wouldn’t leave me alone. They would ask for people. I gave them some numbers, not all of them. I told him to stop. He’s manipulated me.

This guy isn't just an MP , he's a relatively senior figure who chairs committees and is part of the 1922 Committee loons. He used his Westminster connections to get sex and then crapped all over his colleagues to save his  own skin , exposing them to the kind of blackmail he inflicted on himself.

"piece of shit" seems 100% appropriate. 

Yet another example of the "good chap" syndrome that's f'd up this country. 

The Mighty Thor

A sitting MP firing dick pics and then phone numbers of other MP's with 'similar interests' to some random on t'internet?

I suppose it would be unfair not to acknowledge that the participants of this particular sordid Tory sex scandal appear to have been willing, which is generally not the case when they're at their usual noncing. 

Victorian

The basic functions of MPs are :

1.  Local representative.

2.  Legislator.

A guy spends his time whinging out photographic evidence of his chub to people he doesn't know.  Remarkably then finds himself the subject of blackmail.  Caves in and provides contact details of his parliamentary colleagues.  

What must his constituents think of his ability,  judgement,  interest in assisting with local matters,  both personal and community?

This guy casts votes and debates towards the creation of the law.

Further morons then join in the circulation of chub-pics.  No wonder the women of parliament appear to be perpetually aghast at the behavior and activities of the men.  It's really just the utter dregs masquerading as average people.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

similar interests' to

And what are you suggesting by this ? 

JudyJudyJudy
34 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Like I said it’s all very niave of him . Could have not have had the sense to endure his face wasn’t in the pics ? I assume it was hence the blackmailing . Apparently one dick really looks like another so would be hard ( pardon the pun. ) to identify him 😂 it’s all very 1980s “ news of the world “ nonsense with a whiff of slight homophobia thrown in . In fact a poster on this did just that . Quelle surprise it’s him 

Like I said it’s all very niave of him . Could have not have had the sense to endure his face wasn’t in the pics ? I assume it was hence the blackmailing . Apparently one dick really looks like another so would be hard ( pardon the pun. ) to identify him 😂 it’s all very 1980s “ news of the world “ nonsense with a whiff of slight homophobia thrown in . In fact a poster on this did just that . Quelle surprise it’s him 

If you’re calling this out as homophobia you’re miles of the mark and grasping for things to be offended by. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The basic functions of MPs are :

1.  Local representative.

2.  Legislator.

A guy spends his time whinging out photographic evidence of his chub to people he doesn't know.  Remarkably then finds himself the subject of blackmail.  Caves in and provides contact details of his parliamentary colleagues.  

What must his constituents think of his ability,  judgement,  interest in assisting with local matters,  both personal and community?

This guy casts votes and debates towards the creation of the law.

Further morons then join in the circulation of chub-pics.  No wonder the women of parliament appear to be perpetually aghast at the behavior and activities of the men.  It's really just the utter dregs masquerading as average people.

That’s why men and women are very different in sexual matters . Hence their insistence that men who dress as women stay out their safe spaces . 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Tazio said:

If you’re calling this out as homophobia you’re miles of the mark and grasping for things to be offended by. 

Really “ similar interests ? 

Victorian

That’s why men and women are very different in sexual matters . Hence their insistence that men who dress as women stay out their safe spaces . 

You're a trier James.  I'll give you that.

:vrface:

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

IMG_8009.thumb.jpeg.40ad3678e8fba0154be65f5927d2acc2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Really “ similar interests ? 

Nothing homophonic about that. Less homophobic than your next post was transphobic. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Nothing homophonic about that. Less homophobic than your next post was transphobic. 

Good try dear . 

IMG_7993.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That’s nothing unusual for the Drama Queen.

Good try dear . 

IMG_7993.jpeg

Pathetic as usual. The great debater resorts to shit GIF tactics. A conversation about an MP sending dick pics and you managed to put a post about women’s safe spaces to continue your obsessive agenda against trans people. 

Victorian

"... men who dress as women... ".

Tasters' choice on that being transphobic or not.  

Lone Striker
15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its not clear if the dodgy bloke was actually gay himself, or just pretending in order to get pics which he could then use for blackmail.  But the report suggests that the dodgy bloke knew he was an MP -  and  probably targeted him because he was an MP which would  increase the shame of it becoming public.

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

:clyay:

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Pathetic as usual. The great debater resorts to shit GIF tactics. A conversation about an MP sending dick pics and you managed to put a post about women’s safe spaces to continue your obsessive agenda against trans people. 

31 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I'm assuming you can back that accusation of homophobia up?

If not I'll accept an immediate apology. Thanks.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

If not I'll accept an immediate apology. Thanks.

“ similar interests “ Has a nudge nudge wink wink stink to it ,and I did say “ slight “  you’ll get an apology once I get an apology from the numerous numpties on this accusing me of “ transphobia “ … so you'll be like me , you'll have a long wait . 

luckydug
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

If not I'll accept an immediate apology. 

Imagine the state of Judy if it had been an SNP politician.

The giff machine would be in overdrive.

😂

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

“ similar interests “ Has a nudge nudge wink wink stink to it ,and I did say “ slight “  you’ll get an apology once I get an apology from the numerous numpties on this accusing me of “ transphobia “ … so you'll be like me , you'll have a long wait . 

I'm not interested in what you think has a nudge wink wink stink. You accused me of homophobia and are not able to back that up. 

You're out of order. 

Footballfirst

Meanwhile another Tory MP seemingly engaged in dirty tricks by buying up various URLs carrying the name of his Lib-Dem opponent (.uk, .co.uk and .com) and redirecting them to the Tory's campaign website.  Unfortunately it's not illegal to buy unused URLs, unless an offence of impersonation is involved.

https://inews.co.uk/news/tory-mp-simon-jupp-lib-dem-2991069     

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I'm not interested in what you think has a nudge wink wink stink. You accused me of homophobia and are not able to back that up. 

You're out of order. 

It’s my “ perception “ isn’t that now valid ? See how stupid it all is now ? 

Victorian
9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

"... men dressed as women... ".

Clear implication that trans people are equivalent to cross-dressers.  A wholly false equivalence.

Transphobic  ✔

Not transphobic

JudyJudyJudy

"... men dressed as women... ".

Clear implication that trans people are equivalent to cross-dressers.  A wholly false equivalence.

Transphobic  ✔

Not transphobic

Nope . I said men who dress as women . I didn’t mention trans at all . Take that to the bank 

Victorian
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nope . I said men who dress as women . I didn’t mention trans at all . Take that to the bank 

It's what was clearly implied James.  

Transphobic  ✔

JudyJudyJudy

It's what was clearly implied James.  

Transphobic  ✔

Your “ perception “ . 

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s my “ perception “ isn’t that now valid ? See how stupid it all is now ? 

No you threw out a fairly serious accusation you're unable to substantiate then when challenged pulled out the victim card. 

If you're not a big enough boy to apologise fair enough. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

I've called him a lot worse.

Footballfirst

Any chance of taking your trans discussion to the appropriate thread?

This one is about Tory lies.  There's more than enough to discuss on that topic, without the repeated off topic stuff from JJJ and those who engage with him.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

This one is about Tory lies.  There's more than enough to discuss on that topic, without the repeated off topic stuff from JJJ and those who engage with him.

Unfortunately the majority of threads turn into all about that poster.

Bizarre behaviour.

Lone Striker
29 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Meanwhile another Tory MP seemingly engaged in dirty tricks by buying up various URLs carrying the name of his Lib-Dem opponent (.uk, .co.uk and .com) and redirecting them to the Tory's campaign website.  Unfortunately it's not illegal to buy unused URLs, unless an offence of impersonation is involved.

https://inews.co.uk/news/tory-mp-simon-jupp-lib-dem-2991069     

One wonders if the  chap dreamed up this bizarre ruse himself, or if its in the official Head Office handbook of permitted electioneering tactics.  :whistling:

periodictabledancer
31 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Amen.

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Only a bigger one, for me! 🤣

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

I think you'll find that every thread is a trans thread when that person is losing an argument